Katiebaby- back to Slim and save for the last leg of my journey

What's that? Sorry just being noses :) xx

I'd never heard of Slim & Save before. Is it the same as CD? 3 shakes a day? x

Katie you've urvived you first week yippee, that's great. I bet you can't wait for your WI tomorrow. Where are you going to weigh?

Also well done on trying SnS. I'm glad your enjoying the variety and texture lol. I've been doing a combination of CD and SnS for the past month and nothing untoward has happened to me. I've had some great losses and to be honest I was struggling on CD SS. I've totally gone off the soups and with the cold weather I really like hot things for breakfast, lunch and dinner. At least SnS allows me to mix things up a bit. I would never completely leave CD because my counsellor is quite good plus I'm going to ensure that I follow all the stages this time as I have no intention of putting this weight back on :).

Slim and save is a VLCD very like CD... there are shakes, bars and meals (cottage pie, Chilli and Spag bol) very small meals lol... but cheaper than CD... you can also have 200g of selective vegetables as well as 4 packets.

Katie you've urvived you first week yippee, that's great. I bet you can't wait for your WI tomorrow. Where are you going to weigh?

I will weigh in at home :) in the morning! like i did last week.

Also well done on trying SnS. I'm glad your enjoying the variety and texture lol. I've been doing a combination of CD and SnS for the past month and nothing untoward has happened to me. I've had some great losses and to be honest I was struggling on CD SS. I've totally gone off the soups and with the cold weather I really like hot things for breakfast, lunch and dinner. At least SnS allows me to mix things up a bit. I would never completely leave CD because my counsellor is quite good plus I'm going to ensure that I follow all the stages this time as I have no intention of putting this weight back on :).

I have only done one week of CD and my CDC is seriously lacking I dont mind changing completely. My sister in law is starting SandS monday too so it will be nice to have the support.

I cannot believe it has been one week already :)

LilyPotter said:
What's that? Sorry just being noses :) xx

Google slim and save and it explains it in their website. Had cottage pie tonight ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning ladies :)) I have just weighed in at OMG 13lbs lighter than last week!!!!! I Am so shocked :)) woooooooooo!!!!!!

Now it makes sense why my sis in law and her mom who I haven't seen in a week kept looking at me and saying they can't believe how much weight I have lost :))))))))

Hope you are all well xx

katiebaby said:
Morning ladies :)) I have just weighed in at OMG 13lbs lighter than last week!!!!! I Am so shocked :)) woooooooooo!!!!!!

Now it makes sense why my sis in law and her mom who I haven't seen in a week kept looking at me and saying they can't believe how much weight I have lost :))))))))

Hope you are all well xx

Fantastic well done!! I find it helps me to visualise weight loss so that's nearly six bags of sugar lost!! Wow that's very impressive!

katiebaby said:

Hope you are all well xx

That's is fantastic!! That's nearly six bags of sugar!!!

Sorry phone malfunction there x

Amazing congratulations! Could you tell yourself or did you not quite let yourself believe it??

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks girls... Well I knew some trousers that were tight now fit nicely but wouldn't of guessed that much :)

Just had the chocolate crispy shake from Slim and Save Oh my it was yummmmmy!!!!!

does anyone know if we can take fybogel i took one this morning and then realised i should of checked first.

thank you :D XX hope you have a great week too x

Back