Katiebaby- back to Slim and save for the last leg of my journey

That's awesome, well done! :)

Katie Katie Katie, well done! That is amazing!!!
Xxx

Oh wow girl you done good :clap: :clap: :clap:

This must really spur you on now!!

Yeah!!!! Way to go girl! Getting that first week out of the way is he hardest thing!! Don't stop now!!!

Thank you ladies :) It is the motivation I need to continue my journey... :)

I ordered a weeks worth of Slim and Save today to start next thursday. I am almost out of CD now.

I feel fantastic today, saw someone I know she has lost 3 stone using rosemary conely she asked what i was doing and i told her and the whole shop turned and said thats not healthy, you will put it all back on blah blah!! first situation i have been in like that i didnt tell anyone at first now i think sod it, if people cant deal with my plan thats their problem not mine. I explained to them i wont live on shakes forever and that you dont stop them and just start eating like before and put all the weight back on that would be a complete waste of money. they were surprised that you are actually guided to eat for life after the initial meal replacement.

I am feeling confident enough to tell people now which is great it is working for me and it could work for others also so why not spread the news :) obviously its not for everyone but the world would be a boring place if we were all the same. I will say though i never thought i would be here doing CD but here i am... .

katiebaby said:
Morning ladies :)) I have just weighed in at OMG 13lbs lighter than last week!!!!! I Am so shocked :)) woooooooooo!!!!!!

Now it makes sense why my sis in law and her mom who I haven't seen in a week kept looking at me and saying they can't believe how much weight I have lost :))))))))

Hope you are all well xx

Well done honey im so proud of you!! :-D

jojoCD1989 said:
Well done honey im so proud of you!! :-D

Thanks hunny :)) cant wait until next weeks now. How are u getting on today?

Well done lovely!

Thats utterly amazing- to celebrate go and lift a 5kg bag if potatoes as that's how much weight you no longer carry!

Goo Katie!

Thanks canim :) Wow never thought of it like that.. That's a pretty amazing loss for a week. What are second week weigh ins normally like? Xx

Well done for sticking up for yourself and cambridge. I think alot if people say things out of jelouse.
I never thought i'd be able to do cambridge but it's amazing what you can do when your in the right frame of mind. x x

Thanks lyndzi your so right we can achieve anything we set our minds too x

Katie,
I was just wondering if you can help me out here. After hearing so much about slim & save, I think I might give it a go. I am not really fussed about going to my CDC, even though she is lovely.
How many weeks worth did you order?
xxx

Hi I only ordered one week this week but that was due to funds.. Next time I will order one month as it works out cheaper and u get free delivery. X

jojoCD1989 said:
We are so in the same boat! Food was my comfort! I slipped up yesterday and had a chicken salad! Katie i wasn't even hungry! I cried when i got home! I feel like i failed myself and everyone on here. I have still maintained my 11lbs loss but im just so dissapointed. Hopefully my time in solitary confinement (my bedroom) with nothing but me my shakes and my water for a few days will make me realise that i shouldn't be eating food for the sake of it and i need to realise that i'm doing a good thing! CD is and always will be a great tool and i now refuse to give in!
What you say about the low self esteem... i have it too what helps me is to map it all. You can be creative about it or do it on plain A4.
I drew a circle and in it i wrote body and mind and then on the outside of the circle i drew a line straight down the middle of the page. On one side i wrote about thw things i hated about me and on the other all the things i love about me. Eg. I hate my legs but i have a wicked set of eyes lol! Once the map is complete take one of the things that you dislike about yourself and look into it more deeply. Why don't you like this? What triggered off your dislike? How much do you dislike this on a scale of 1-10? Do the people closest to you find this a noticeable problem? And then the most important. Is there any going back? Can you solve or make this issue better? If so you can work on moving it over to the love pile! In my opinion Most (not all) of our insecurities are minor but we have so many that it starts to create a big massive shadow over our lives this is what needs to stop. We need to realise that things could be worse! And with the insecurities that are in our eyes unfixable we have to deal with the fact that if it can't be changed it needs to be embraced! Our little distinguishing marks, features and personality traits are what make us all very unique and im sure our family and friends / loved ones wouldn't have us any other way! Vise versa. It's all about looking at the bigger picture. THE END lol!
On a lighter note have a wonderful new year 2012 is our year!! X

Brilliant post x

I agree with Lyndzi - well done for sticking up for what you are doing. So many people like to dog CD and other diets but it takes a very determined and focused person to endure a TFR diet. I know that 2 years ago I could not have done it but here I am now loving the freedom that CD gives me and 40lbs lighter to boot.

Keep at it and you will achieve your dreams. Expect your loss in week 2 to not be as great - maybe half or less than this weeks. But that is still a lot more than you would achieve with other diets. Steady, steady wins the race!

Hey Katie just read through your whole diary on my train ride home! Well done on your loss it's nice to look back and see what you've gone through and achieved x

Wow!!!! Well done, that incredible!!!!

Lose2Win said:
I agree with Lyndzi - well done for sticking up for what you are doing. So many people like to dog CD and other diets but it takes a very determined and focused person to endure a TFR diet. I know that 2 years ago I could not have done it but here I am now loving the freedom that CD gives me and 40lbs lighter to boot.

Keep at it and you will achieve your dreams. Expect your loss in week 2 to not be as great - maybe half or less than this weeks. But that is still a lot more than you would achieve with other diets. Steady, steady wins the race!

Thank you :) I'm glad it will slow down about half would be good. May sound mad
But like you say slow and steady wins the race.

Lara1986 said:
Hey Katie just read through your whole diary on my train ride home! Well done on your loss it's nice to look back and see what you've gone through and achieved x

wow you read it all :) thanks for your support it's means alot x

clairem87 said:
Wow!!!! Well done, that incredible!!!!

Thanks claire I am
So happy with it x

Happy happy happy :)) just won a dress exactly like the one I ruined :) it was
My favourite... Even better it's a smaller size

katiebaby said:
Thanks hunny :)) cant wait until next weeks now. How are u getting on today?

Im a mess to be honest kicked out of keto because of mums bday dinner! Gotta start from scratch. X

Back