Katiebaby- back to Slim and save for the last leg of my journey

jojoCD1989 said:
Im a mess to be honest kicked out of keto because of mums bday dinner! Gotta start from scratch. X

Oh hunny. Just draw and line under it and battle on these things happen. The most important thing is you don't let this send
You off track. You can do it xx

Thank you hun. Good thing is i haven't put weight on so hiccup over time to dust myself off and try again! X

jojoCD1989 said:
Thank you hun. Good thing is i haven't put weight on so hiccup over time to dust myself off and try again! X

Ooo no gain that's brilliant! It's a sign! Carry on x

jojoCD1989 said:

Well that's a good thing :)

jojoCD1989 said:

Jo Jo just remember being out of K doesn't meant you won't loose anything - it just might not be as much. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

foxxylady1992 said:
Katie,
I was just wondering if you can help me out here. After hearing so much about slim & save, I think I might give it a go. I am not really fussed about going to my CDC, even though she is lovely.
How many weeks worth did you order?
xxx

Hiya - you can always email Rob and ask him. He will send you a few sample packs to try first of you want. It's a days worth.

Alfielulu said:
Hiya - you can always email Rob and ask him. He will send you a few sample packs to try first of you want. It's a days worth.

I have had some samples and they were
Delicious I have ordered a weeks worth today x thanks

Standing here cutting pizza after pizza it's killing me ahhhhh... I WILL BE STRONG!!!!!

katiebaby said:
Standing here cutting pizza after pizza it's killing me ahhhhh... I WILL BE STRONG!!!!!

RUN AWAY from the pizza ;) it's a heart attack on a plate (well kind off but just keep saying that)

Mantra;

Mr pizza you will not tempt me with your cheesy loveliness

Mr pizza you will not tempt me with your cheesy loveliness

Alfielulu said:
Jo Jo just remember being out of K doesn't meant you won't loose anything - it just might not be as much. :)

I didn't know this. Thank you hun. X

jojoCD1989 said:
I didn't know this. Thank you hun. X

I'm no dietician etc or medical person but from what I've read if you're on less than 1200cal a day you would still loose weight eg weight watchers but it wouldn't be much . It's all about cal intake being less than cal going out . So if you've had a meal and then been super active (more than usual) it should equal out or loss a little it just won't be the lbs you get to loose in a week on CD

Alfielulu said:
I'm no dietician etc or medical person but from what I've read if you're on less than 1200cal a day you would still loose weight eg weight watchers but it wouldn't be much . It's all about cal intake being less than cal going out . So if you've had a meal and then been super active (more than usual) it should equal out or loss a little it just won't be the lbs you get to loose in a week on CD

That makes sence. Im kinda looking forward to the pain of getting back into it though as sadistic as it sounds lol weigh day on the 14th wish me look for 100% ss for the week! X

Good luck!!!

I've been thinking about my LT maintainence once I've got to target (jumping the gun but positive assumption!) and I intend to carry on with a combo of CD and food as I find it much easier doing CD in the week. I know this might keep me in and out of K but it will give me a stability. Then if I have a bad couple of weeks eg a holiday and put on more than I like I will do SS again for 2-3 weeks to get me back down again. If I get to 11 st I will prob allow myself to 11st 7 till I do SS again. Thus maintaining a weight within half a stone and getting to eat occasional yummy stuff. .... And my tummy should have shrunk a bit so hopefully I won't want lots of yummy stuff but little and often rather than loads and often ;)

A plan so cunning you could put a tail on it and call it a weasel ;)

Opps sorry Katie - thats a big convo all about other stuff on ur diary! Good luck honey!

Good luck!!!

I've been thinking about my LT maintainence once I've got to target (jumping the gun but positive assumption!) and I intend to carry on with a combo of CD and food as I find it much easier doing CD in the week. I know this might keep me in and out of K but it will give me a stability. Then if I have a bad couple of weeks eg a holiday and put on more than I like I will do SS again for 2-3 weeks to get me back down again. If I get to 11 st I will prob allow myself to 11st 7 till I do SS again. Thus maintaining a weight within half a stone and getting to eat occasional yummy stuff. .... And my tummy should have shrunk a bit so hopefully I won't want lots of yummy stuff but little and often rather than loads and often ;)

A plan so cunning you could put a tail on it and call it a weasel ;)

This phrase just made me laugh out loud i love it :)

Your plan sounds similar to what i have been mulling over in my mind :) need to plan something so i can maintain my good work

Opps sorry Katie - thats a big convo all about other stuff on ur diary! Good luck honey!

Dont apologise its fine :)

Just measured myself :eek:

Since last friday I have lost:

Waist - 1inch
Hips - 1.5 inch
Chest - 1.5 inch

I am gobsmacked!!!!

katiebaby said:
Just measured myself :eek:

Since last friday I have lost:

Waist - 1inch