Since last friday I have lost:

Waist - 1inch
Hips - 1.5 inch
Chest - 1.5 inch

I am gobsmacked!!!!

Marvellous news!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks :) We will all be slinky malinkies in no time at all x

My slim and save came today :) may combine with cd and leave those cd products I don't like :/ wonder if anyone will buy them

katiebaby said:
My slim and save came today :) may combine with cd and leave those cd products I don't like :/ wonder if anyone will buy them

Hey that's what I do Katie. I do the CD shakes (I managed to get loads of eBay a while ago so not seen CDC more than a few times! She was like your one and in with weighing and out packs and that's all - although not in a car park lol!! This is too long for a bracket comment!!) and the slim and save porridge meals and bars- I would say I dislike the slim and save shakes and have tried all the main ones.

Hope you like x

I have tried the chocolate crispy and I liked it I only ordered 7 shakes so ordered that and chocolate. Also 7 bars and 11 meals. I'll see how it works x

I like the s and s choc and vanilla (both versions) but that's all I've tried. Like the meals but not keen on porridge - am just about to try it with cinnamon in it ....

Alfielulu said:
I like the s and s choc and vanilla (both versions) but that's all I've tried. Like the meals but not keen on porridge - am just about to try it with cinnamon in it ....

What was it like with cinnamon? I didn't order porridge x

It was easier to eat but still not pleasant ;) Will let you know how they compare when I try the CD one

Hey Katie!

I may get a stash of SS to keep as extras! They are so much cheaper than CD if you order a months supply.

How's things going? By any chance do you watch Turkish tv? Particularly harun yaha? (if that's how it is spelled?) there was a British woman on it earlier, who is a journalist, giving him grief! It's honestly the most bizarre program ever, he is there spouting off, claiming to be a Hodca, surrounded by women who can only be described as azerbijan ladies of the night. Drinking wine.

Mental!

bettiesrevenge said:
Hey Katie!

I may get a stash of SS to keep as extras! They are so much cheaper than CD if you order a months supply.

How's things going? By any chance do you watch Turkish tv? Particularly harun yaha? (if that's how it is spelled?) there was a British woman on it earlier, who is a journalist, giving him grief! It's honestly the most bizarre program ever, he is there spouting off, claiming to be a Hodca, surrounded by women who can only be described as azerbijan ladies of the night. Drinking wine.

Mental!

Things are good thanks :) he is a hoca he has written many good books but it's debated on whether he does it for fame and money or for Allahs pleasure. Only Allah knows but some of his books are very good.

Why would there be wine :/ Turkish tv confuddles me at the best of times.

I do watch Turkish tv but it's normally samanyolu or kanal 7 :) in
Laws favourites.

It is Kira! Obviously I get tortured by it at home (my husband MUST watch the news) and sometimes he watches these kind of psuedo religious "chat shows" which Adnan Oktar is one of.

It's very odd, because it's kind of like David Icke, he talks about conspiracy theories mostly the effect of ultra zionism, darwinsm and freemasonry on peoples moral and religious development, but then he ONLY ever has these odd women on his show, who are clearly zombified, heavily made up and have all definately had "work" done. AND he sits there drinking alcohol talking about Islamic religion.

Honestly, its crazy.

Anyway sorry for the diversion from diets!

I just saw that post Katie! I agree, he has written some interesting books, but I still wonder where his money and support comes from! I know people love him so maybe he gets donations. I also know he is well connected and powerful - he has had loads of websites closed down for libel.

You want to see his TV set, all opulant and he sits there eating caviar and drinking wine surrounded by these barbie dolls...I kid you not.

bettiesrevenge said:
I just saw that post Katie! I agree, he has written some interesting books, but I still wonder where his money and support comes from! I know people love him so maybe he gets donations. I also know he is well connected and powerful - he has had loads of websites closed down for libel.

You want to see his TV set, all opulant and he sits there eating caviar and drinking wine surrounded by these barbie dolls...I kid you not.

Well if that's the case it's disgusting!! He needs to be Stopped, but from watching turkish tv i think turkey is very mixed up when it comes to religion, then
Again i feel their tv is propoganda to rid turkey of Islam! I had heard he has been in prison. I only use his sites to find quran verses quickly for a particular topics.

Yeah he has been in prison, but then have so many anti government types, I think he was anti kemalist, I'm no expert but I think recep tyip erdogan is a good example in a confused world, but then even in the last 10 years Turkish culture has radically changed, it's been influenced by the rampant materialism of the rest if Europe and media ( interestingly rupet murdock owns the most popular Turkish tv channels and digiturk) recep is trying to stand up for traditional values and religious freedom. I know it's secular, but to not be able to wear hijab in universities was bizarre. I know some girls who would wear a wig over their hijab! How ironic is that?

Anyway - pfft! Enough of that - how is slim and save, what are the shakes like?

I have only tried the chocolate crispy..... Its yummy! Only ordered that and chocolate this time..

I may order some samples today, or a weeks worth, January is always busy for me, so it would be good to have some extras in supply. I dont buy in bulk usually, but maybe I should try them out since they are cheaper - then I can spend the difference on something else!

It was the cost that swayed me... oh and my CDC being no good. :(

Day 9 today, woke up hungry and had a Slim and Save bar the chocolate truffa one and it was very nice.

felt hungry all morning and thought it was going to just be one of those days. I have a chocolate cereal shake at lunch time and it was nice. Felt satisfied.

Cleaned my house nothing very exciting then my sister in law came about 3.30 and said lets go and walk i need to see where this place is that i have a job interview its a little out of the village so off we go... and 2 hours later and 4.5miles later after getting a bit lost in the dark in a small country lane lol we got back safely. I will post these photos as they are so amazing and i have lived here in this village for 18month and never been to this place and i cant believe that I havent.

For dinner I had the Slim and Save Chilli with 150g of Brocolli (its quite alot) and now i am lovely and full, not used to so chewing it was nice.

I worked out i burnt 500 calories walking!! will have another shake later on :)

Attachments

• 401674_147712655340291_100003046716905_177774_1896153093_n.jpg
    401674_147712655340291_100003046716905_177774_1896153093_n.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 42
katiebaby said:
Day 9 today, woke up hungry and had a Slim and Save bar the chocolate truffa one and it was very nice.

felt hungry all morning and thought it was going to just be one of those days. I have a chocolate cereal shake at lunch time and it was nice. Felt satisfied.

Cleaned my house nothing very exciting then my sister in law came about 3.30 and said lets go and walk i need to see where this place is that i have a job interview its a little out of the village so off we go... and 2 hours later and 4.5miles later after getting a bit lost in the dark in a small country lane lol we got back safely. I will post these photos as they are so amazing and i have lived here in this village for 18month and never been to this place and i cant believe that I havent.

For dinner I had the Slim and Save Chilli with 150g of Brocolli (its quite alot) and now i am lovely and full, not used to so chewing it was nice.

I worked out i burnt 500 calories walking!! will have another shake later on :)

Oh well done you! Very very hood :-D love the pic! X

Back