Katiebaby- back to Slim and save for the last leg of my journey

Thanks hun, How was it on the buses :) xx

For once no trouble what so ever! We were sat on the back seat where the engines make them warm lol almost fell asleep!! X

Hi Katie, just checked in on your diary - wow you are doing great - how are you feeling? Bet you are really excited with the weight loss !!

For once no trouble what so ever! We were sat on the back seat where the engines make them warm lol almost fell asleep!! X

Thats good then :)

Hi Katie, just checked in on your diary - wow you are doing great - how are you feeling? Bet you are really excited with the weight loss !!

I am more than excited people are noticing as well which is nice :) I am feeling great alhamdulilah very positive and enjoying the food.

how are you getting on?

You know if one more person today tells me i am going to pile all the weight back on and more when I "stop" doing this diet I am going to scream... I think my plan of not telling people in the first place was probably a better idea... but i wanted to tell people about my big loss and then people ask what are you doing so its natural to tell... one person even said wow thats too much... pah!! some people are never happy. And with one women it was pure jealousy more than anything as she is bigger than me and said she has tried everything.... well obviously not everything because she wont try CD lol xx

You know if one more person today tells me i am going to pile all the weight back on and more when I "stop" doing this diet I am going to scream... I think my plan of not telling people in the first place was probably a better idea... but i wanted to tell people about my big loss and then people ask what are you doing so its natural to tell... one person even said wow thats too much... pah!! some people are never happy. And with one women it was pure jealousy more than anything as she is bigger than me and said she has tried everything.... well obviously not everything because she wont try CD lol xx

Totally know what you mean !! i havnt started the diet yet - couple of weeks and i will, but i have been attempting(!!) to eat healthily till then - havnt lost a pound but then didnt expect to really, but the people i sit with at work are just awful, i really wish i hdnt told them,,,, i hear the same as you about pilling it all back on,,, and you'll make myself ill bla bla - its like they make themselves feel better about how badly they eat by going on at me !!I also think a lot of it maybe jealousy - epecially for you, as you have started the diet and proved you can do it and stick it it :) im not going to tell nayone else now about this diet - its not worth the agro!! xx

Salaam katie, found your diary and been reading it all, you are doing great so far keep it up and what a great loss for your first week that's Brill!!! I haven't had time to sort out a diary yet, still so new on this site lol!!!
I have only told about 4 people I am doing this diet because I hate all the negativity about it, not even my mum or dad know, its hard to keep it from them as they come round for dinner once a week, but I know they wouldn't approve, I just make out I had a big lunch or will eat later with hubby!! Will keep reading your diary x

Totally know what you mean !! i havnt started the diet yet - couple of weeks and i will, but i have been attempting(!!) to eat healthily till then - havnt lost a pound but then didnt expect to really, but the people i sit with at work are just awful, i really wish i hdnt told them,,,, i hear the same as you about pilling it all back on,,, and you'll make myself ill bla bla - its like they make themselves feel better about how badly they eat by going on at me !!I also think a lot of it maybe jealousy - epecially for you, as you have started the diet and proved you can do it and stick it it :) im not going to tell nayone else now about this diet - its not worth the agro!! xx

Nor me im not going to mention it again if anyone asks im low carbing even that gets less lectures lol xx

Salaam katie, found your diary and been reading it all, you are doing great so far keep it up and what a great loss for your first week that's Brill!!! I haven't had time to sort out a diary yet, still so new on this site lol!!!
I have only told about 4 people I am doing this diet because I hate all the negativity about it, not even my mum or dad know, its hard to keep it from them as they come round for dinner once a week, but I know they wouldn't approve, I just make out I had a big lunch or will eat later with hubby!! Will keep reading your diary x

Wa Alaikum Salaam Sister... Glad you found my diary :) I am really pleased with the loss i had alhamdulilah even if i get half that this week i will be very happy.

I had only told my mom, husband and sis in law. People at work found out and are fine about it i only sit with one lady in an office and she is lovely. Its people on FB and i have even seen people on other diets coming into this forum saying it, oh and people i talk to in the village, but only told 2 ladies but from now on i will be keeping it strictly to myself and my minimins crew :D

When do you start? inshaAllah you get on well with it xx

I started properly after Ramadan and so far lost 3 stone, have kicked about so much and need to knuckle down now! I classed my weigh in days as treat days and ate junk usually did 4 days on plan and 3 days off!! New year new start, need about another 6 stone off eeeek scary but inshaallah 2012 is my year!!!
How are you finding it so far? I read you are doing slim and save is it the same as Cambridge?

I know what u mean - just mum dad and hubbie know. Work know but that's only bc they can see what I eat!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aysha good luck on your journey! Well done for the 3 stone loss since Ramadan. If you can fast for Ramadan you'll be like Katie and get into the swing of things probably easier than many of us!

May help having your own diary too? From what I've hears Slim & Save is a similar weightloss plan where you do go into ketosis and is apparently cheaper per week. Though there seems to be mixed reviews about the taste of products! No doubt Katie will confirm how she's found both. Have a super day!

Thankyou kira, am weighing in tomorrow after a full week on 4 cd products a day! Feeling positive and diary written lol just have to remember to write in it x

ayshaahmad said:
I started properly after Ramadan and so far lost 3 stone, have kicked about so much and need to knuckle down now! I classed my weigh in days as treat days and ate junk usually did 4 days on plan and 3 days off!! New year new start, need about another 6 stone off eeeek scary but inshaallah 2012 is my year!!!
How are you finding it so far? I read you are doing slim and save is it the same as Cambridge?

Salaams sis.. Sorry for the late reply I have been AWOL I have had 2 super hungry days and have been more or less hiding from everything good thing I'm still 100% and in ketosis but it's messing with me now . Up until yesterday I was going great guns. Maybe it's time of the month due.

Well done on your loss since Ramadan mashaallah it's fantastic, let us know how you do tomorrow :) I actually find
Dieting harder than Ramadan

ayshaahmad said:
Thankyou kira, am weighing in tomorrow after a full week on 4 cd products a day! Feeling positive and diary written lol just have to remember to write in it x

Well I think Its because at Ramadan, you can eat like a horse after sundown!

I bet it's TOTM I always get like that... I am like that now in fact ( she says eyeing up chocolate cake) I will RESIST!

Ahh katie I hope you are ok and feeling positive still, u will get hungry days, stay focussed and stick to it, probably totm Like u said, luckily mine this time was over xmas, am dreading next months though! Lost 12lb this week eek :)

ayshaahmad said:
Ahh katie I hope you are ok and feeling positive still, u will get hungry days, stay focussed and stick to it, probably totm Like u said, luckily mine this time was over xmas, am dreading next months though! Lost 12lb this week eek :)

First of all wow wow amazing loss :) well done I bet u feel fab :)

I still feel positive and haven't slipped which is great for me I'm on day 12 now and have woken up with a stinking cold :( but onwards and downwards I say :) wi is on Friday and I want it to be a good one xx

katiebaby said:
First of all wow wow amazing loss :) well done I bet u feel fab :)

I still feel positive and haven't slipped which is great for me I'm on day 12 now and have woken up with a stinking cold :( but onwards and downwards I say :) wi is on Friday and I want it to be a good one xx

Thanx hun, gd luck for Friday, am sure it will be a gd one as u have stuck to it! Hope the cold doesn't get too bad!!

Thanks sis x

Ok I'm in bed feeling stinky have a bad cold and can't taste or smell anything. Maybe missing in action here for a while until I feel well or better xxx

Back