Katiebaby- back to Slim and save for the last leg of my journey

Thanks Hun xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

katiebaby said:
Thanks Hun xx

Oh dear! I feel your pain, I'm just getting over one and it was so rubbish. I'm taking garlic capsules ( like I don't smell bad enough with Keto breath) alimax and they have made the world of difference!

Get well soon xx

ATTENTION GIRLS
I'm going to be MIA for a while! Duty calls. I promise you i will try and check in once a week.
Love yaz all!
Mwah xx

All my team 2012 girls

All my team 2012 Valentines day challenge girls

Krissy
Cee
Spangles
Bluegirl

Claire if you wanna text me you can just get my number off Katie

Every other person on CD that has come accross my page and has inspired me with their beautiful words. . . . Thank you all i wont let you down! :-D

I will be on once a week to update starting on the 17th so not too far away and i'll be back online on a regular basis by middle of feb.

Will still be weighing in and i still want updates on everyones progress!!!

We can do this ladies! XxX

Ok hun :) take care and drop me a text anytime xx

Went to work this morning for 2 hours before being sent home boo hoo!! Don't blame them I work In a very small office with 2 others and my nose and eyes were streaming. So I'm back in bed feeling sorry for myself. Will try work again friday...

Aaaw sweetie get well soon, keep sipping away. At least we are using the cold dull flu filled months to lose weight so as to enjoy the nicer months in spring and summer :) x

Thank you hun xx

There is something wrong with me why do I always think bad of myself?? A few people I used to talk to alot haven't spoken to me for a while and I'm thinking I have done something wrong. True I am terrible at texting etc I think facebook made me lazy but why doesn't it ever occur to me it's ok for others to text me too???

I have always been the on doing the chasing for instance when people want to meet I am always the one running to where they are not very often at all people come
To me.. I don't mind alternating but come on. I often think its down to my very low self esteem I don't think about it often but lying in bed I have been thinking or should. Say over thinking.

Time to read my self esteem improvement book and start working on the inside as
Well as the outside

Sorry for the rant but I just needed to get it off my chest x

That sounded exactly if I had written it! I always think if someone can't be bothered to contact me then why should I them and I haven't seen or spoken to a friend in a year because of it! So they may be thinking the same as you, there is nothing wrong with u hun and maybe contact them but don't make the effort to see them and let them deal with coming to u! How are you feeling?

I know how you feel hun it takes it's toll when you do a lot and don't get it back. I have ended up cutting some people out of my life now as after a while you wonder why it's all one way.. But the good things is the ones left are good people... And worth the effort. I'd definitely be honest. I was and some people get angry and can't hear the truth and clearly don't care if they don't want to resolve it, but others will listen and they are true friends and explain it as if it's how you feel as noone can say you don't feel a certain way, they can just correct or apologise If u are wrong and it's less confrontational x

I feel rough :( which doesn't help you are right both of you. I have contacted
Each of them and some haven't even bothered to reply some have said sorry we are so busy which is fair enough I am
Also busy. Won't be making effort to go see anyone for a whole though I don't think. Xx

Hey hun, I totally know how you feel, I feel the same, sometimes it feels like if I don't get in touch would some of them notice, I guess it just falls to those who are worth keeping and those who will lose out on your friendship ... X

It really isn't you honey. It's then. Feeling pooey won't help ;(

Take care sending soothing vibes ;)

A while ago I wrote a post about this very thing. Essentially now I make it a rule, if it isn't a two way exchange I dont run after people anymore! My time became much more precious, I had to set boundaries with people and if they didn't like it.... Tough luck!

Sorry you are still rotten Ill, don't worry it can't be longer than a few more days!

It's 5.18 I have been awake since 3 my body is so tired but I'm so full off cold I just cannot sleep :( I have just had to have my first pack of the day as I'm so hungry i felt sick :( today is not going to be a good one.

katiebaby said:
It's 5.18 I have been awake since 3 my body is so tired but I'm so full off cold I just cannot sleep :( I have just had to have my first pack of the day as I'm so hungry i felt sick :( today is not going to be a good one.

Morning hun!

I'm up with the lark too. Any chance you can simply go back to bed, and if not sleep- rest? The fluids will help too but rest, I have found is the key to feeling better

I've just had my first shake too. I doubt that it's hunger, it's defo tiredness. Get some water and try and sleep a bit more.

I'm resting hun since Tuesday :( attempted work yesterday lasted all of 2 hours. Will try again tomorrow. I'm a temp and no work no money and I need money for my packets :( none of my parcels have come grrrr so I'm looking like no food on Monday. Need to do a next day delivery me thinks. X

Ok I'm feeling a little better in myself still got a stuffy nose and head.

Had my bar at 5.30 and the had a cottage pie with a mushroom at 12.30 and have just ate a chilli over 150g of broccoli nom nom nom :))

I will have a shake before bed if I can fit it in :) then I have weigh in in the morning before going to work x

Back