Katiebaby- back to Slim and save for the last leg of my journey

Have weighed in and lost 6lb :)) and 7inches.... Can't believe it that's 19lb and 11 inches in 2 weeks :O

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done that is fab x

Thanks sis I'm delighted :) will go to work with a skip in my step this morning

Yayyyyy :) happy day for you xx

That is fantastic. Are you completely on s&s now ? x

Yes :) and loving every minute. X

You go girl, are u feeling better now?

I feel better in myself sis but still all blocked up :( at work though so theres progress xx how are you?

katiebaby said:
I feel better in myself sis but still all blocked up :( at work though so theres progress xx how are you?

Ahh these blasted bugs take ages to go they seem to linger for a while I always think they last longer when on diets!
Ok here thanx plodding along with the diet and things and feeling positive with cd! had a crap week generally really so waiting for it to be over lol!

Well done sis, ur a superstar!!!

Thank you thank you :))

Congrats hun !! You're doin amazin :) xx

Thank you. Equal really between hips waist and chest they are the only 3 places I measure x

That is amazing isnt it!

You go, you have some serious resolve to not eat around the in-laws, espcially when you cook.

Mind you I have savoured the SnS spag bol today - it's really surprisingly nice...I may buy some for later on and eat them when my husband is going for the kill with his mixed kebab, rice and bread! They are really filling too!

great loss well done x

bettiesrevenge said:
That is amazing isnt it!

You go, you have some serious resolve to not eat around the in-laws, espcially when you cook.

Mind you I have savoured the SnS spag bol today - it's really surprisingly nice...I may buy some for later on and eat them when my husband is going for the kill with his mixed kebab, rice and bread! They are really filling too!

To be honest I feel fine now around everything which is scaring me lol ... I have the spag Bol over broccoli and the chilli it's yummy :) and yes very filling.

I'm about to try the banana shake from s & s I haven't tried it before x

Did you like the banana one? That's my favourite shake I think. I alternate between banana and strawberry when I'm at work with the occasional vanilla.

Back