Katiebaby- back to Slim and save for the last leg of my journey

I like the banana :) i dont normally like banana flavour things. I have tasted the strawberry and liked it. Not sure about the chocolate but love the choc crisp. Haven't tried the vanilla I just hope it's nicer than CD vanilla

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Vanilla is 'ok' I think but not the best. Quite a lot of people seem to add coffee to theirs and have it hot. That's what I'm going to do I think next time I have one.

I did that with the cd one and it was still not good but I'll try that tomorrow .

I am a daily weigher I know naughty but the scales have been going down consistently but since I had these 2 great weeks my mind is telling me you won't lose anymore . It's driving me mad telling me I'm hungry. Now when I was sick I doubled my veggies but now I'm going to cut them out for a week see if they are affecting anything x

Morning Katie honey!

Of course you will lose more, you have to shout NO to the voices that tell you that, it's your inner saboteur telling you that you albany do it BUT you CAN!

This week has been a deep struggle for me, maybe it's the cold, maybe it's my life at the moment, but it will get better!

Have a lovely day!

bettiesrevenge said:
Morning Katie honey!

Of course you will lose more, you have to shout NO to the voices that tell you that, it's your inner saboteur telling you that you albany do it BUT you CAN!

This week has been a deep struggle for me, maybe it's the cold, maybe it's my life at the moment, but it will get better!

Have a lovely day!

Thank you for that :) I stopped myself last night I felt very tired from being I'll and very streaky I walked into co op with my SIL who is also on s&s and I said to her I would buy chocolate or biscuits now normally and munch the lot but I didnt i just went and had a look! I wasnt even hungry but the feeling kind of overtook me. Glad I beat it :)

How's things with you? I read about your cheesecake incident I love lemon cheesecake! Draw a line under it and carry on drink lots of water xx

It was just cheesecake...I dont know what happened. I think I was just at a low ebb, it was totaly head hunger.

Congratulations on swerving the co-op, I am a glutton for co-op goodies and the one by me reduces loads of tasy things in the evening, so I would pop in on my way home and come out with a box of cakes, some danish pastries and scoff the lot on a bad day...

Anyway - sorry for mentioning contraband....I am trying to get on with my day today...I was just reading about presence. Its no true. Yesterday I was in full on Zombie mode, presence is about feeling at home in your own body, well yesterday the lights were on, but I was definately out.

I am going to do some work on feeling present, that and the water and maybe 4 packs today...we will see how it goes.

Have a great day!

Katie, week 3 can often be a slower week for some than usual. There are posts everywhere on the VLCD forums about dreaded week 3 but hopefully you'll have a good week :). Keep strong and keep your eye on your end goal. You're doing this for a fantastic reason so you have every incentive to keep going, and you've done so well already xx

bettiesrevenge said:
It was just cheesecake...I dont know what happened. I think I was just at a low ebb, it was totaly head hunger.

Congratulations on swerving the co-op, I am a glutton for co-op goodies and the one by me reduces loads of tasy things in the evening, so I would pop in on my way home and come out with a box of cakes, some danish pastries and scoff the lot on a bad day...

Anyway - sorry for mentioning contraband....I am trying to get on with my day today...I was just reading about presence. Its no true. Yesterday I was in full on Zombie mode, presence is about feeling at home in your own body, well yesterday the lights were on, but I was definately out.

I am going to do some work on feeling present, that and the water and maybe 4 packs today...we will see how it goes.

Have a great day!

I feeling so emotional today I'm still not well but I'm trying to beat it with positive thinking and doing too much as usual. I overdoing the veg so I'm going to reign that in. And go for a bloody long walk in the fresh air like last sunday :)

BordersGirl said:
Katie, week 3 can often be a slower week for some than usual. There are posts everywhere on the VLCD forums about dreaded week 3 but hopefully you'll have a good week :). Keep strong and keep your eye on your end goal. You're doing this for a fantastic reason so you have every incentive to keep going, and you've done so well already xx

I'm do glad you told me that I wont be as worried now. Tbh I think totm might be on its way hence the being emotional my poor husband. With my pcos I tend to not have totm when I get above a certain weight but now I'm in the 16s I hope they will make an appearance

You know what hun I always find if I am emotional is to have a gd cry, that's prob just me though, I feel so much better after it!! I am in need of some fresh air so love the idea of a walk, I keep looking at my treadmill thinking I need to get on it today!!!

That's exactly what I have just done Kay in bed and cried! My husband doesn't get it sometimes he isn't a talker and I am you see and he just tells me I'm talking too much and today it annoyed me lol my mother and father in law are here so I can't really say anything to him so I came in the bedroom and cries instead. Not sure out of upset, anger or pure tiredness! I'm guessing the latter as I didn't sleep all last week through illness.

I'm just going to talk here instead :) which is something I haven't been doing properly! X

Hope u feel a bit better after it, men don't get us at all! Mine talks a lot but not about emotions and stuff and I am such an emotional person, you are amazing to be doing this diet and being ill all with the inlaws there! U seriously need a medal so gd on you! The diary is great for saying what u feel!!!

Thanks... I am cooking tonight again which is always a test... but this diet really makes it easy as im not having to cook myself a seperate dish. I could theirs and just mix myself a shake :) simples.

Im ok now after a cry lol amazing isnt it. Im not used to these TOTM hormones they kind of knock me for 7 :) would of said 6 but they really knock me lool xx

Your really doing great. Cooking for everyone when you're not eating it is a test. I always get tempted to ick while cooking.
I find this diet makes me emotional and like you my husband isn't a talker. If I ever mention my weight I'm sure he switches off.

Keep up the good work. x x

Ok i almost had a melt down tonight I don't know the last few days I have been very hungry. My mother in law had left a piece of chicken shish and yes I put it in my mouth chewed it and then realised and spat it out!! Really annoyed with myself

Didn't swallow it so there's a result

Then don't be annoyed! You didn't eat it you stopped before you did and your brain kicked in in time despite it being actually in your mouth! That's a good result in my books! X

Katie hun, you did brilliantly! I don't know if i'd have been strong enough to spit it out! I'd have swallowed it! Either way, that's fine. You haven't done any damage and can just continue. You've been so strong since you started I really admire that, especially around all that food and cooking for the whole extended family.

Maybe that's what we all need to do post diet. Chew 'naughty' things so we get the satisfaction of the taste and then spit out ;). Is it the taste we crave or the feeling of it in our stomach?

For me i have realised its the taste! I have realised.. last night i dipped my finger in chilli sauce just for that kick.

But thinking about it now I am very proud of what I did last night its a big step for me normally i would of just swallowed and felt the guilt afterwards.

Miss youuuuu! X

Back