Katiebaby- back to Slim and save for the last leg of my journey

Miss you toooooooooooooooo xx

Didn't Elton John have that as his eating disorder - chewing stuff and then spitting it out? Not suggesting for a minute that you are heading that way Katie but its definitely not a long term plan! Xx

Wasnt something i did on purpose lol... i shoved it in there without thinking had a chew and spat it out

bettiesrevenge said:
Hope you had a better day today?

N x

Hi sorry I haven't been on properly for a while. I'm having a great few days just weighed in and lost 2.6lb and 2.5 inches... I am a plonker I have only been measuring my hips waist and chest :) but I Have lost 13.5 inches in 3 weeks.. I'm over the moon that something is actually working!! 3st 8.4lb until I can ring the doctor for my treatment

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks kira I'm in shock :)

I got my copy of the beck diet solution and i can't wait to read it :) I have heard such good things

Let me know if its good for you Katie - I did look at the preview pages available on google - saved it to favorites for now - might return to buy it after I've read Roth's book but for some reason was reluctant to!

Great steps to tackle this all in one though :) (weight loss with food issues)

X

I got it from amazon for next to nothing and I need something I need to tackle body and mind together this time to make this the last time x

Katie the other book worth getting is by Gillian Riley. Beck was a good start for me though. Hope you're having an easy day.

Kira said:
Katie the other book worth getting is by Gillian Riley. Beck was a good start for me though. Hope you're having an easy day.

I have this book from a while ago :) I'll have to try and read it.

Kira said:
Hi Katie, how are you doing?

Hi I'm ok thanks getting frustrated the weight isn't moving fast enough I think my body is being stubborn I am still 100% so it should move eventually. How are you getting on? X

Hiya Katie, just thought id check in and see how you are - it look as though your doing great still - treat each pound as a mini celebration... treat yourself to a new item of clothing or makeup... you must be feeling great now :) Especially with the inch loss record,,, ooooh its so exciting :) xx

Your doing fantastic, how much have you lost now?
I know it's frustrating but look how far you have come already. x

Katie, I completely understand the frustration of not seeing much loss (especially because I am a daily weigher!) but it is impossible not to lose weight if you are 100%. You WILL see the losses but they do slow down a little. I see each 100% day as an achievement since reading the Gillian Riley book and the by product will be weightloss, as for me it is as much about gaining control over my eating as it is about losing weight.

So try to focus on the positive that you are 100% to plan and the weight will come off, clearly the inches are one step ahead of the pounds!

lyndzi76 said:
Your doing fantastic, how much have you lost now?
I know it's frustrating but look how far you have come already. x

Thanks lyndzi I have lost as of friday 21.6lb in 3 weeks which when I look at it is an amazing achievement I am just an impatient person :)

Kira said:
Katie, I completely understand the frustration of not seeing much loss (especially because I am a daily weigher!) but it is impossible not to lose weight if you are 100%. You WILL see the losses but they do slow down a little. I see each 100% day as an achievement since reading the Gillian Riley book and the by product will be weightloss, as for me it is as much about gaining control over my eating as it is about losing weight.

So try to focus on the positive that you are 100% to plan and the weight will come off, clearly the inches are one step ahead of the pounds!

I'm a daily weigher too and this is my downfall dont worry I will soldier on :) I feel the same as you my overeating and emotional eating is something that is as important me to control as losing the weight but a I am losing for fertility treatment it's kicked the determination up a notch and when I am on track (I am
Proud of this don't get me wrong) and I lose 2lb I get frustrated.... Anyway my weigh in is on Friday and we will see 2.5lb would be great again this week :)

Wow your losses are fantasic, you must be so happy :)

Krissykat said:
Wow your losses are fantasic, you must be so happy :)

Thank you :) I am Very happy I feel great but I feel the old your not losing fast enough doubts creeping in which I have to kick into touch

Back