Katiebaby- back to Slim and save for the last leg of my journey

Alhamdulilah I'm well thanks :) how are you? How much have u lost?

Making a big Turkish feast for guests today... So here to being strong!!! Was down 3lb this morning since Friday can't wait for my weigh in on Friday :)) going to see my mom in a couple of weeks and haven't seen her since Xmas day so id like to be in the 15s by then ;)

Last edited:
katiebaby said:
Alhamdulilah I'm well thanks :) how are you? How much have u lost?

Making a big Turkish feast for guests today... So here to being strong!!! Was down 3lb this morning since Friday can't wait for my weigh in on Friday :)) going to see my mom in a couple of weeks and haven't seen her since Xmas day so id like to be in the 15s by then ;)

Wow you have some big will power although food isn't bothering me at the mo, I think the further along we are the less it worries us I suppose! Who tought u to cook Turkish food? My mother in law as taught me curries and think but I am not very gd, usually do them too hot at the mo cos I can't taste them lol!
You are doing great and your mum will deffo see a difference by the time u see her inshaallah.
I am 4lb away from 4 stone so mega happy with that, starting to feel so much better and a lot of people are noticing which is such a confidence boost although I have lost a lot around my face and upper body lol but people don't see that cos of my scarf lol

You have some will power! Made the bf nuggets & rice (he has weird taste!) last night and nearly scoffed those so can't imagine cooking a feast!
I can definitely see you getting into the 15s by then :)

ayshaahmad said:
Wow you have some big will power although food isn't bothering me at the mo, I think the further along we are the less it worries us I suppose! Who tought u to cook Turkish food? My mother in law as taught me curries and think but I am not very gd, usually do them too hot at the mo cos I can't taste them lol!
You are doing great and your mum will deffo see a difference by the time u see her inshaallah.
I am 4lb away from 4 stone so mega happy with that, starting to feel so much better and a lot of people are noticing which is such a confidence boost although I have lost a lot around my face and upper body lol but people don't see that cos of my scarf lol

My husband taught me and recipe websites :) my inlaws enjoy the food so there's a result lol.... I think your right the further along you are the easier it is... At the moment I find smelling certain foods a trigger for hunger. But I am
Determined so no cheating inshaallah !! Well done on your loss it's fab, I bet people are really noticing!

Krissykat said:
You have some will power! Made the bf nuggets & rice (he has weird taste!) last night and nearly scoffed those so can't imagine cooking a feast!
I can definitely see you getting into the 15s by then :)

Don't get me wrong I always feel like scoffing lol but am Surprised and the self control I seem to have learnt!

Oh I really hope I can get to the 15s :)

Katie you're amazing sticking to plan whilst you cook delicious food! It's one thing me cooking for the kids and hubbie but cooking for guests somehow seems much harder! Great loss in 30 days!

You are amazing and a real inspiration for me.. honestly.

Been busy at work recently which has helped but only 3 lb from valentines day challenge!!!! YAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYYA Then I have to get myself another one.. I think it will be the St Davids Day challenge!

I can;t believe how quick is gone now. Valentines day felt so long ago when you started it...

Thanks hun :) you are doing fabulously... What about an Easter challenge next? X

Hiya !! Just caught up on your diary , your doing great !!! Well done on your losses :) I'm amazed you have cooked a feast haha, you're an inspiration :) it's my OH birthday sat so family coming round, and I'm going to make a but pot of something, wish me luck !! X

Worried-Chick (o_0) said:
Hiya !! Just caught up on your diary , your doing great !!! Well done on your losses :) I'm amazed you have cooked a feast haha, you're an inspiration :) it's my OH birthday sat so family coming round, and I'm going to make a but pot of something, wish me luck !! X

Hiya :) hope your well. I'm ok thanks feeling great. Good luck on making your big meal let me know how you get on. X

:O I am in complete shock i stood on the scales 5 times just to check and it was
Correct!!!!! I lost 5.2lb this week and 1 inch... Making my loss to date in 5 weeks.... 28.8lb and 16.5inches :) alhamdulilah weeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

Wow hub that's amazing !!!! Well done to you :) xx

Thanks Hun :) I'm in complete shock x

Wow well done u that's Brill!!!!

Thank you :))

Well done what a great result!

Thanks I wil be below 16 before I go to my moms no problem :)) woop last time I saw her I was nearly 2.5 stone heavier :)

Well done, I bet she is going to be shocked when she sees you next!

Fabulous news hunni!! Really pleased for you xxx

wow amazing news...I am just checking in. You are doing so consistently well. How has your water been this week?

Back