Katiebaby- back to Slim and save for the last leg of my journey

I've been moisturising alot more since being on the diet, my cheeks are very red and blotchy though. My CD C says my skin looks really good but I disagree!

I am going to take a week break from S&S the end of march and I was thinking of doing Diet Chef 1200 Calorie program for that week... so I dont lose complete control of myself... What do you think?

Sounds like a really good idea. Other than it being 'Real food' its not much different than SS, you get your 3 a day all set out for you and maybe a couple of snacks. Only thing is you have to add your own veg/salad carbs etc so thats the only place you could really go over board but you have been determined enough so far I don't think you would.

For me it seems like a great idea... my body cant process carbs so i wont be adding those at all..... Veg I can add within reason.. I am just worried that if i have a week "off" that I will fall into old habits... I think for me it will take a good while to get out of my bad habits after all i have had them for about 18yrs so its going to take more than 12 weeks to sort them out... but im working on it!

Of course! You can't expect miracles over night but you are going the right way to making positive changes!
It will be a good test for you and a nice way to ease you into eating normally :)

i think it's a plan. obviously dietchef isn't ketogenic, but if you don't choose the pasta dishes, and don't add any starchy carbs, as you say, it should help avoid too much bloating.

i'm going to do it for three months after i come off CD - to help wean me back on to real food.

Well slim and save suggest doing 2 weeks at 1200 Calories... obviously I dont want to have carbs anyway... didnt when I lost the weight before starting this plan... but I think if I plan correctly with Diet Chef it may help me.

x

Yeah sounds like a really good idea hun, looking forward to see how you get on

I spoke to rob and he said it would be sensible :) also he offered me the same as you... give him before and after photos and i will get all money back... i spend £45 a week with them :D

Hahaha awesome! You'll be skinny and rich! lol

I am dreaming of a new wardrobe of clothes lol

I keep going shopping and looking at clothes that I would love to buy for when I get nearer to goal, keep thinking Oooh I will buy that now but then don't!!! I can't get into my head that I need to buy smaller clothes lol

Weigh in day :)) I have lost 3.2lb this week taking me to 15st 13. I can't believe it I haven't been in the 15's since I moved here 2yrs ago and that was literally a flying visit as I put weight on :) anything I lose now is a bonus :)

katiebaby said:
Weigh in day :)) I have lost 3.2lb this week taking me to 15st 13. I can't believe it I haven't been in the 15's since I moved here 2yrs ago and that was literally a flying visit as I put weight on :) anything I lose now is a bonus :)

Woohoo well done sis that's great news u should be proud of yourself, your mum is gonna see a huge difference in u when u go to see her!!!!

That's so fantastic Katie! You must be absolutely buzzing from your results, so happy for you!

You must be so pleased - you're going great guns with it! Whats the secret?? I am struggling this week.. extra products and stuff 3 times since Wed and 3 fish fingers last night... Boooooooooo

Are you still doing 4 ss products a day??

Krissykat said:
That's so fantastic Katie! You must be absolutely buzzing from your results, so happy for you!

Thanks I feel fab.. Look like a bag lady though I need new clothes desperately .. Shopping trip next week I think.

Alfielulu said:
You must be so pleased - you're going great guns with it! Whats the secret?? I am struggling this week.. extra products and stuff 3 times since Wed and 3 fish fingers last night... Boooooooooo

Are you still doing 4 ss products a day??

I have 4 slim and save products a day loads of water (this is key for me) I even nibble on cheese ( a bit but the taste is strong) and have my 200g veg plus chilli sauce and cucumber :)

Tbh I only did Cambridge diet for one week! You know the last 3 weeks including today on weigh day I have 5 products lol

S&S must be different to CD then really SO glad its working for you. Have you heard from jo jo??

Bravo lady!

I think it is so true about the water. It's totally key. You need to go and get some new threads though, can't have you looking like a bag lady to see your mum!

Back