Katiebaby- back to Slim and save for the last leg of my journey

Thank you.. Think my in laws
Are in shock how much i have lost lol Well got a couple of tops that really flatter me for now :) so will hit the shops with my mom as I need someone's opinions when trying clothes on.. My shape has changed such a lot.

How are You getting on?

Ok :) I will get my mum to take photos.

image-1313407059.jpg

My new trousers and
Jumper :)

image-1012650495.jpg

My new charity shop find (well one of them) sorry it's a rubbishy pic

Looking good sista :) loving the top in the bottom photo!!!!!

ayshaahmad said:
Looking good sista :) loving the top in the bottom photo!!!!!

It's so girly for me :)) the tiger is just the rebel in me trying to get out lol

Haha,

Looking good Katie!

I have been having a bit of an "awakening"...that could translate as a loss of direction, a bit of a kink in the chain. I dont know. Lot's going on at the moment.

I am off to Adana in a few weeks, my FIL has just been diagnosed with liver cancer, so we are headed out to see him. It sounds strange, but I have bigger things to think about perhaps, and lately I am pre-occupied by health, as opposed to weight. I think that has a lot to do with an ailing nan, my dad and his heart problems and now Baba Kemal! Insallah, it will all be ok.

I cant believe how well you are doing, I dont blame you for gobbling those wafers, I just had a look and they look lush!

Keep up the good work.

Haha,

Looking good Katie!

I have been having a bit of an "awakening"...that could translate as a loss of direction, a bit of a kink in the chain. I dont know. Lot's going on at the moment.

I am off to Adana in a few weeks, my FIL has just been diagnosed with liver cancer, so we are headed out to see him. It sounds strange, but I have bigger things to think about perhaps, and lately I am pre-occupied by health, as opposed to weight. I think that has a lot to do with an ailing nan, my dad and his heart problems and now Baba Kemal! Insallah, it will all be ok.

I pray that he gets through the cancer, I am sorry to hear this. How long will you go for?

I cant believe how well you are doing, I dont blame you for gobbling those wafers, I just had a look and they look lush!

The wafers are yummy :) not so bad if eaten properly, but they didnt do me any harm this time thank goodness!!

Keep up the good work.

Thank you :D you too x

Ah thanks for taking the pics, love the top in the bottom pic, how many sizes smaller have you gone? xx

well with this last 32lb loss I am 2-3 sizes smaller on top and 3 smaller on the bottom :D

Im just making the most of this renewed resolve while it lasts... and praying that nothing happens to rock my self confidence

One day at work then I'm off to my moms tomorrow until Saturday :) I cannot wait for the break and some reality/normality for a change.. I feel I live in the twilight zone sometimes..people are so laid back and the air is so clean which is nice but there is a severe Lack of shops!! Unless u drive which I don't u are stuck!!

Can't wait for my mom to see me she hasnt seen me since Xmas day :))

Ooh does she know you are doing the diet? She will deffo notice a difference in you!!!

Yes she knows :) but I'm always on a diet. I am the weight now that I was when I moved here 2 yrs ago which is a relief. Can't wait to lose more now

And u will loose more, our husbands won't know what's hit them soon lol!! Have a fab weekend!!!

Too right... Two new wives in the making. I was 5 stone heavier when we married :) have a good half term. X

I was a skinny mini when we got married after loosing 7 stone before hand and piled it all back on again after my son!!!!

Wow you look amazing in those pics! Love the tops :)

Krissykat said:
Wow you look amazing in those pics! Love the tops :)

Thank you :)) x

Good morning ladies :) sorry I have been missing in action I have been at my moms. I am going home today it has gone so quickly. My mom really noticed a difference in me which was great :) next time I see her will be easter.

I haven't been able to weigh in yet so I will have to do it tomorrow :) I have really stuck to it this week the only thing I have slacked on is the drinking of water as we have been out everyday all day and I haven't been able to just run to the loo although it hasn't made a difference I still run every 20 mins lol

Yesterday I had my trip ruined by the anger and rudeness of a coffee shop owner. He made me my sister and my mom cry when we got home. We too our own drinks for the kids which we had always done in this place but we didn't see it was a new owner. He said nicely sorry you can't drink those so all we did is say sorry and we left as this place, it is is soooooo expensive i just couldn't believe it. My sister went to say I will buy the kids a drink I said to her and no one else no it's overpriced don't worry. Well the owner was listening wasn't he.. He followed us out the shop and was yelling in my sisters face who is heavily pregnant with her 4 kids round her. I turned round and asked what was the issue he was like a child pointing at her (he was late 40s) she said It was too expensive.. I said no actually I did and it is this is my opinion which i said privately. Well we went to complain to the museum but it's private the cafe so they cant do much, but to me his behaviour reflects on the museum as the kids don't want to go there again as he ruined a perfectly lovely afternoon. He then followed us and came in saying we were rude to his staff... Funny how he knew we were complaining an old man told us no one goes in there now for the same reason and because it was expensive. Now his staff only I spoke to her she came to us after watching us putting the tables together which in my coffee shop is our staffs job. She then pounced on us before we were settled... Takes more than 3 mins to settle 4 kids under 8! So I said sorry can u come Back I'm not ready to order.. But I said it while dealing with a wriggly one year old. So he started shouting in front of everyone in my moms face and mine. I kept my calm as much as possible and explained how he was stressing a heavily pregnant women's his face he thought she was fat.

The main issue was that he thought he was above us because he thinks his coffee shop posh... I own a kebab shop a coffee shop and an Italian restaurant but I don't think myself higher than anyone.. He actually said to us maybe you all belong in a chippy. I was so upset I cried which I never do i was just so angry how he managed to turn his rudeness into an issue with us and his staff which their wasn't any issue.

People really have anger issues lately all week I have encountered rude people and it stresses me... Why do people who are so rude work in customer service. If we treated our customers how we
Have been treated in certain places
This week then I wouldn't have a
Business.

Im really sorry for waffling but I really needed to get it out, I keep replaying the situation in my head. I was beginning to think I had an attitude defect lol but when I am at home I never have any issues anywhere we go. So I'm just putting it down to half term stress lol

Good point out of this though is normally in situations like this I would reach for food for comfort and I didn't ;)) I didn't even think about it.

Looking forward to my weigh in I am normally a daily weigher but I haven't weighed since Tuesday .... Withdrawal!!

Last edited:
Back