Katiebaby- back to Slim and save for the last leg of my journey

What a ramble that was sorry about that was feeling so low this morning and just needed to get it out... Weigh in is tomorrow :)) cant wait

Ahh sis sounds awfull, some people can be so rude! Gd luck for wi tomorrow and so glad your mum noticed your loss bet that was a huge confidence boost for you, hope u had a nice time other than the rude people!!!!

I agree, people are so rude! I am noticing it more and more, I think people are cracking up under the stress of it all.

Can't believe the cheek of that man. Terrible.

Anyhow, I hope weigh in is a good-in!

I think your right nat, people need to realise we are all in this together it's affecting everyone.

Had a great time otherwise though :) went to London, saw a woman in black at the flicks which was great and bought new clothes :))

Which leads me on to this weeks loss which I'm shocked about as its totm .....

I LOST 6.2lb!!!!!!!

And 1.5inches

I am so happy but also in shock :))

Wow amazing well done you!!!
Did you like he woman in black I saw that too and it scared the heebeejeebies out of me lol!!!

I liked it but wish in a way I hadn't read the book first as its different. But the film gave me an adrenalin rush! It was fab!

Katie!! that's a fab loss! Brilliant!

I'm so sorry your trip was spoiled by that awful man in the coffee shop! Ignorant b****!! I felt so angry on your behalf reading your post. Sadly there are too many people out there angry and ignorantly intolerant.

katiebaby said:
I liked it but wish in a way I hadn't read the book first as its different. But the film gave me an adrenalin rush! It was fab!

I am just about to start reading the book now!!

Kira said:
Katie!! that's a fab loss! Brilliant!

I'm so sorry your trip was spoiled by that awful man in the coffee shop! Ignorant b****!! I felt so angry on your behalf reading your post. Sadly there are too many people out there angry and ignorantly intolerant.

Thanks Kira :)

I just don't understand people I know times are tough but there's no need to take it out on others. I'm so glad to be home the people here are so laid back and friendly :)

ayshaahmad said:
I am just about to start reading the book now!!

The book is great

Hi Katie! What an ignorant man! Dont worry you dont have to go there again. I think you should write to the museum and point out that it DOES affect their reputation! fools why do such people work with the public? Well I'll say this - he probably wont for long!

Anyway well done on this weeks loss that phenom! BRILL! :D

Thanks jelliebabe :) I don't think his business will be there very long You know what old folk are Like they loved that place and Now they don't go anymore. The museum manager is on holiday so I have
Time to think about things.

I think my extra confidence After losing weight really helped me give as much as I got ;)

Wooooooooooooow, some people are just unbelievable!
And when he goes out of business because he treats his customers that why it will serve him right!

Anyway well done on your loss :)

One word for people like him 'wa**er' end of.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Spot on!

Well done on your loss so far Katie, this weeks an exceptional one, if only you had known this loss the other day, maybe you could have laughed in that nasty guys face.

Keep up the good work! x

Thanks and yes I would of done deb :) every bit I lose seems to do wonders for my confidence.

Salaam sis how are you?

Wa alaikum salaam sis alhamdulilah I'm ok thanks how are you? I'm just waiting for my weigh in not had time lately to update my diary as my inlaws.. They go home in 3 weeks inshaallah

katiebaby said:
Wa alaikum salaam sis alhamdulilah I'm ok thanks how are you? I'm just waiting for my weigh in not had time lately to update my diary as my inlaws.. They go home in 3 weeks inshaallah

Ah glad u are ok, u haven't posted for a while so checking see if u ok! They been here long time now hey!! All ok here thanx sis when is your wi?

Back