Katiebaby- back to Slim and save for the last leg of my journey

Oooh check you out you lil skinny minnie! Shopping trip soon ;)

I just found a nice top in a charity shop :) gotta love em lol..... Seems you will need to buy some next x

5sttogo said:
Thats amazing i hope i get there someday! :)

I'm sure you will :) I never thought I would x

katiebaby said:
Woohoooo i only went and lost 3.4lb this week and am now ..... Wait for it.... 13st 12.6lb. :)

Well done :)

Asalam alikum!

Where are you Katie? I hope you are ok!

Wa alaikum salaam I am lurking :) I recently got a full time job and it's taking it out of me... On the upside the scales are my friends these days.

Tomorrow I am fasting the hours now are insanely long... 3.30am to 21.12 eeeek inshaallah I will be ok.

How is your husbands Dad? Inshaallah he feels stronger soon xx

Ok I woke to fast today had egg and a bar but I don't think it's going to work for me until 9pm and as I'm at work I'm at risk of passing out. I need to think about how I'm going to eat in Ramadan because a vlcd and fasting don't mix at all :((

katiebaby said:
Ok I woke to fast today had egg and a bar but I don't think it's going to work for me until 9pm and as I'm at work I'm at risk of passing out. I need to think about how I'm going to eat in Ramadan because a vlcd and fasting don't mix at all :((

Salaam sis, I am getting a bit worried about that too, although I am more worried about the no water issue as this is what keeps me going through the day! Inshaallah u will get through today ok xx

I got to just after 9am and I couldn't do it... It was
The water I am a work my office is hot today and I felt so light headed I had to stop. I just dont know what I'm going to do I asked slim and save and he said do 2 packs before fajr and 2 packs after maghrib. But Like you say on this diet the water is important!! I feel so bad not doing today I know it's not obligatory but still I feel bad all the same :(

katiebaby said:
I got to just after 9am and I couldn't do it... It was
The water I am a work my office is hot today and I felt so light headed I had to stop. I just dont know what I'm going to do I asked slim and save and he said do 2 packs before fajr and 2 packs after maghrib. But Like you say on this diet the water is important!! I feel so bad not doing today I know it's not obligatory but still I feel bad all the same :(

Don't feel bad about it, like you said its not obligatory so u will be fine, I spoke to my cdc the other day and that's what she said as well, to do 2 products before fajr and a ltr of water and then 1 product and maybe a light meal in the evening with 2 ltr of water! Inshaallah we will be fine!

Inshaallah we will :) I think a few weekends of practising and tweaking will do me good I don't mind even maintaining in Ramadan. But I don't want to out loads on x

You won't put loads on! I think you could just follow high protein. Normally we break fast with lentil soup which is fairly low carb, so maybe you can do that. I know that it's the water but during Ramadan you will be used to not eating or drinking anything during daylight hours anyway, so you will normally have to take it easy for the first few weeks.

Also it is permissible to not fast if you have a health condition or if you are frail or pregnant. I pose the question of what would be the perspective on sisters who are already fasting (of sorts) in order to bring forth joy in the world through childbirth?

The first few days for me are the hardest after that you get used to it. I will stick to the food I cool myself just without the rice or bread. Lentil soup is a staple in our house in the morning.

I lost 0.2lb this week disappointing but it's better than a gain. I did have a large loss last week and ok ok I didnt drink enough water this week... So I'm going to be swimming in it this week lol I'm starting to get impatient as I'm within the last 12lb and I want it gone by July as planned!!!

Good luck danni I advise drink lots of water and space your shakes out. We are all here if you need anything.

63lb in 5 months

Back