Katiebaby- back to Slim and save for the last leg of my journey

katiebaby said:
Yes sis inshaallah needed the look back psychologically but from now on it's onwards and downwards inshaallah

Wow Katie you look amazing. Your confidence is really glowing in that last pic. One question though, are those cakes in that display case behind you?

bettiesrevenge said:
Wow Katie you look amazing. Your confidence is really glowing in that last pic. One question though, are those cakes in that display case behind you?

Yes they are ;) I was in a nice little coffee shop drinking black coffee And a Bar whilst watching people eat nice cakes lol torture!

katiebaby said:
Yes they are ;) I was in a nice little coffee shop drinking black coffee And a Bar whilst watching people eat nice cakes lol torture!

Haha! I do things like that too.

How much have you got left to lose now?

Well to BMI 29.8 I have about 16lb to lose inshaallah and that's what the doctor specified, to be honest that will be fine for me.... My goal with s and s is another 12lb :)

Maybe you should consider getting to BMI 29.8 using S&S, getting the OK for your treatment and then moving to another plan? I only say that because since I've been essentially doing my own thing it's taken ages to shift just the odd pound so you could take a while to lose those extra 4 pounds. It's the toss up between being able to stay on S&S a bit longer and knowing that moving to another plan means you are probably a few more weeks away from your treatment (believe me it's more difficult to shift weight outside the comfort zone of S&S). Only you can decide what is right for you tho xx

BordersGirl said:
Maybe you should consider getting to BMI 29.8 using S&S, getting the OK for your treatment and then moving to another plan? I only say that because since I've been essentially doing my own thing it's taken ages to shift just the odd pound so you could take a while to lose those extra 4 pounds. It's the toss up between being able to stay on S&S a bit longer and knowing that moving to another plan means you are probably a few more weeks away from your treatment (believe me it's more difficult to shift weight outside the comfort zone of S&S). Only you can decide what is right for you tho xx

That was my plan from the start I haven't got long now and the longer I sabotage the longer the treatment will take I just have to be patient. Thanks for saying that I needed to put it into perspective x

I think it's easy to assume that if you only have a few pounds to go to get to goal after you leave S&S that it will be easy to lose them but I'm finding that it is just not the case. The more I add things into my current version of the diet the harder it is to remove them, and the harder it has become to lose weight. If you're not at the point of wanting to kill someone as a result of the diet ;) I'd just soldier on if you can bear it and get to goal as quickly as you can. To be honest I wish I had done that now but it's too late for me to turn back (I just know I couldn't).

That's the problem I have been adding things It's then easy to add more but I can't... I have to be strong and strip it back... Mom and the kids are here this week it's going to be a proper test of strength

Oh god cheesecake fail :( I made the best looking cheesecake and I had a few bites.....:(

katiebaby said:
Oh god cheesecake fail :( I made the best looking cheesecake and I had a few bites.....:(

Oh Katie!

I don't want to sanction a blip, but it happens...Easy done! I honestly feel the closer to my goal I got the harder SS became. That's why I'm on hiatus.

Inshallah you will regain your focus and determination. You have come so far. X

Inshaallah :) I keep thinking my body is asking for it for a reason because I cut my break short.... Tomorrow is new day and time for dedication ,... WE CAN DO IT

Been gd for so long yesterday had one shake and few mouth fulls of a Chinese feel so bad !! Could hardly eat it was full so quick ... Today been so gd struggling to drink last shake xx

Saw yr stats on another thread and thought u deserved a well done sugar and congrats xxxx ATM it's only a dream to me to come as far as you have you have done sooooo well x totally brilliant lass I'm so impressed x

LeaE said:
Saw yr stats on another thread and thought u deserved a well done sugar and congrats xxxx ATM it's only a dream to me to come as far as you have you have done sooooo well x totally brilliant lass I'm so impressed x

Thank you so much :) I am being honest here if I can get this far anyone can I spent so long messing about with different plans I just don't know where my willpower came from this year. Again thank you do much for your lovely words you bought a tear to my eye.

You can do it :) xx

Wow you've done so well, we had a similar starting weight so this has really motivated me to continue.

X

Em_Butterfly said:
Wow you've done so well, we had a similar starting weight so this has really motivated me to continue.

X

ThAnks em :) you can do it xx

Weighed In today 2.6lb loss.... was a bit naughty and had a mr whippy :)) yumm... Still going to be under 750 cals today.

I'm 13st 12.4lb

Wow Katie! Well done you.

Now onto the subject of JUDDD. Im no expert but there is a JUDDD forum on the other diets part of minis.

It looks really interesting. I think that it's a haven of ex VCLDers as we can all fast for a day! My only concern is that I've had a very dysfunctional eating patter for so long would that make it worse? Starving/binging. I have no idea what 2000 cals of food looks like anymore but I can tell you the exact calorific value of chocolate tetras and chocolate mint shakes!

bettiesrevenge said:
Wow Katie! Well done you.

Now onto the subject of JUDDD. Im no expert but there is a JUDDD forum on the other diets part of minis.

It looks really interesting. I think that it's a haven of ex VCLDers as we can all fast for a day! My only concern is that I've had a very dysfunctional eating patter for so long would that make it worse? Starving/binging. I have no idea what 2000 cals of food looks like anymore but I can tell you the exact calorific value of chocolate tetras and chocolate mint shakes!

Thanks I'm happy with it as I have been half on half off due to mom being here...

I am a bit worried about the over 2000 calorie days as I have had a bad eating pattern and bad relationship with food for so long before this I'm not sure how I would cope but I'm willing to try (I hope) just not until after ramazan inshaallah x

Hi Katie,
This is my third day of restart and it is so good to read your diary, really helpful. Good luck with your weightloss!!!
Thanks

What the hell is wrong with me???? I am wanting to stick to my packs only with allowed veg but I keep scuppering myself and adding extras grrrr someone shoot me!!!!!

Back