Katiebaby- back to Slim and save for the last leg of my journey

Have done a lot better today... However I am still hungry :( so I think I'm going to do 3 packs plus protein Nd veg and see how I get on. I need to work on my psychological hunger its driving me nuts!!

Hello everyone just had my diary moved to slim and save from cd been doing slim and save for around 21 weeks only did cd for 1-2 weeks so thought it was about time I made the leap :)

Welcome to S&S ;)

Welcome aboard hun Xx

You should change the title too :).

Thank you :) I was thinking that bg lol how do I change my thread title?

You go to the first post, choose edit, then advanced, and then the title is something you can change.

thank you finally did it :)

Just dont 47 mins of Zumba and burnt 622 calories.... i feel great time for cottage pie though as im starving now

Salaam katie.. How many packs dis you start on.. Slim n save? inshallah i start tomorrow bur then its ramadan nect month sont know how ro deal with that?

Wa alaikum salaam :) I started on 4 and I am still on 4 I couldn't deal with less.... I will come off slim and save before Ramadan inshaallah and eat low carb during the month I tried one day fasting on slim and save and last until 11am I couldn't cope :/

Mashallah thas gud im doing cd i gt a 5 wk of pack from a few months bak so gna venture that. Did u do any exercise at all sister kate?

No I didnt I am only starting exercising now sister.. I'm sure you will do great :) inshaallah how much do u want to lose?

I wondered who this Katie on slim and save was I was following the diary of, and then its only little ole you! Glad my supscription to your thread worked and I can keep my eye on your fantastic progress. Kay x

katiebaby said:
No I didnt I am only starting exercising now sister.. I'm sure you will do great :) inshaallah how much do u want to lose?
Hey kaitebaby u have done so fab! Just found ur diary very interesting, baffled I not come across it before! Its a shame ur CDC wasn't grateful!!... Well will be popping in again to see ur progress! I'm due to strt my CDC training soon n do hope I can be a good lister n motivation for my clients (inshallah) good luck x

bluegirl said:
I wondered who this Katie on slim and save was I was following the diary of, and then its only little ole you! Glad my supscription to your thread worked and I can keep my eye on your fantastic progress. Kay x

Yes it's Lil ole moi :) I didn't realise you can move your diary I have been on slim and save for 6 months and in CD section for the same lol glad you are still subscribed x

shini said:
Hey kaitebaby u have done so fab! Just found ur diary very interesting, baffled I not come across it before! Its a shame ur CDC wasn't grateful!!... Well will be popping in again to see ur progress! I'm due to strt my CDC training soon n do hope I can be a good lister n motivation for my clients (inshallah) good luck x

Hi shini, I just moved it across from CD to here, my CD gave a bad first impression which led to her losing me.... I wanted someone supportive for my journey but didn't get that vibe from her so decided to support myself on slim and save... Inshaallah you can be the support people need and listen and encourage them,,, on tell them off when they need it :) x

Ok that's my first day in my new job done and dusted in what seems like a flash even did 1hr over time in the end which I didn't want to do. I say new job it was a Colleagues so I know in theory how to do it I have just never done it alone until today and this week is the worst for me to be left solo on As it's mega busy... But apparently I did very well and this week will certainly let me know if I am going to enjoy it or not.

I would never have had the confidence before I lost weight to go for a job like this it means going to meetings and standing in front of men doing meetings in a manufacturing environment who would of thought It ay :) me!!

I have been so busy today sticking to plan has been easy :) so there's a relief it might see some
Routine come to my days.

My juddd book was waiting at home for me :) yay!

You put that away until you get your referral sorted ;)

BordersGirl said:
You put that away until you get your referral sorted ;)

I'm not planning on doing it until then :) just going to read it see if it's actually for me or not

What's the difference between Cambridge and slim and save? x

Back