Katiebaby- back to Slim and save for the last leg of my journey

Gembo82 said:
What's the difference between Cambridge and slim and save? x

Slim and save Is a cheaper alternative, also you don't get the consultant to weigh you etc... You have to self motivate. They do shakes, bars and meals such as cottage pie, spaghetti Bol, chilli, mushroom pasta etc it's very nice.

I did judd for a while combined with low carb, wasnt too bad, but getting the high/low ratio right...and cals right for you is a bit pesky!! (I really should reread the book for refeed time!)

Sounds like your doing ace katie, should be fairly smooth transition from cd to s&s tho! Onwards and downwards :)

Hi Katie, I've had a look at JUDDD, people are getting great results, but for me straight calories counting is the way forward. I don't think my body can function on 400 ish cals without me being poorly again.

Glad the new job went well, has today been as good? X

RebekahR said:
I did judd for a while combined with low carb, wasnt too bad, but getting the high/low ratio right...and cals right for you is a bit pesky!! (I really should reread the book for refeed time!)

Sounds like your doing ace katie, should be fairly smooth transition from cd to s&s tho! Onwards and downwards :)

Thank you :) To be honest I only did one week of cd and then have done 6 months on slim and save just forgot to move my diary lol

bluegirl said:
Hi Katie, I've had a look at JUDDD, people are getting great results, but for me straight calories counting is the way forward. I don't think my body can function on 400 ish cals without me being poorly again.

Glad the new job went well, has today been as good? X

To be honest 500 would be my lowest I couldn't get through the day with less... I have a month of fasting to factor in before anything starts the end of July.

The job was great today thank you :) I did the scariest part talking in front of all these engineers and the general manager as well so it can only get easier :) its all about getting all my balls In the air and juggling them properly I hope I can do it to their liking

I am really starting to worry about fasting, not so much food, but I will struggle not having the water!! Inshaallah all will be ok for us x

ayshaahmad said:
I am really starting to worry about fasting, not so much food, but I will struggle not having the water!! Inshaallah all will be ok for us x

I tried one day on slim and save and it was a no go but I'm going to fast every weekend coming up to it and I will try a slim and save day

katiebaby said:
I tried one day on slim and save and it was a no go but I'm going to fast every weekend coming up to it and I will try a slim and save day

I think I may have to try that to see how I get on doing cd!

Newtocd said:
Dumb question what is a JUDD

Johnsons upday downday diet

Hi..
Im on day 2 of cambridge .. N just had to coom for my husband .. And just had. Relapse had 3 spoonful of vegetable stirfry. N i cant stop crying..do i have to sart again?

mizzee said:
Salaam sister katie what flava do u buy from slim n save n what do u recomend ?

wa alaikum salaam my dear

Don't need to start again just carry on and drink Lots of water :)

I have a lot from slim and save but I'm fussy lol I like

Cottage pie
Mushroom pasta
Macaroni cheese
Chocolate crispy shake
Vanilla crispy shake
Banana shake
Strawberry shake
Milk chocolate truffa
Dark chocolate truffa
Praline bar :)

I have just ordered from another company called the new you plan and their bars are delicious :) the couple I have had.

I have weigh day tomorrow :/ no more than 2lb loss I don't think but hey this close to goal I'll take anything x

katiebaby said:
wa alaikum salaam my dear

Don't need to start again just carry on and drink Lots of water :)

I have a lot from slim and save but I'm fussy lol I like

Cottage pie
Mushroom pasta
Macaroni cheese
Chocolate crispy shake
Vanilla crispy shake
Banana shake
Strawberry shake
Milk chocolate truffa
Dark chocolate truffa
Praline bar :)

I have just ordered from another company called the new you plan and their bars are delicious :) the couple I have had.

I have weigh day tomorrow :/ no more than 2lb loss I don't think but hey this close to goal I'll take anything x

What bars did you get from the new you plan site? :) x

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

they are all vegetarian i wouldnt be eating them otherwise ;) water intake is 2.5-3litres recommended.

I got the coconut crunch, peanut crunch and the double chocolate bars from the new you... and some of the soy snacks in all flavours and 7 of the irish stew which is yummmmmmmmmy

katiebaby said:
they are all vegetarian i wouldnt be eating them otherwise ;) water intake is 2.5-3litres recommended.

I got the coconut crunch, peanut crunch and the double chocolate bars from the new you... and some of the soy snacks in all flavours and 7 of the irish stew which is yummmmmmmmmy

Ohhh Katie sounds interesting, I may have to give them a try.

Back