Katiebaby- back to Slim and save for the last leg of my journey

*Shanny* said:
Hey katie im here to follow.. how u getting on? 6.5 inches is that in a week hun? x

Hey shanny good to have you along :) I'm getting on well so far back on solids :) yes 6.5 in a week from various places. Amazed me!

Wowed day 11 of the shred and day one of level 2 it was tough I was dripping wet

I so can't wait to start this inshaallah I will get my copy monday!

ayshaahmad said:
I so can't wait to start this inshaallah I will get my copy monday!
it's on YouTube but shhhh :)

Ooooh really thanx lol

You've inspired me Katie I think I might take the challenge myself! I've got the DVD and was thinking of starting today, only a little worried abit muscle weighin more than fat and weight is my main issue for the mo!

Krissykat said:
You've inspired me Katie I think I might take the challenge myself! I've got the DVD and was thinking of starting today, only a little worried abit muscle weighin more than fat and weight is my main issue for the mo!

Weight is my issue too I have 8.4lb to go until I can ring the hospital about my treatment. But I am sick of looking at the wobbly bits even of I lose 1-2 lb a week now I'll be happy.

Ramadan starts this Friday so I will be fasting I'm a little nervous but glad I'm not on my vlcd anymore I don't think I could cope. If I'm not at goal by the end of Ramadan I will go back to the pack for a few weeks but I have my reservations

Lose2Win said:
How was the move Katie? Are you all settled?

Hey the move went well thanks just about settled still a few bits to sort out but we are in.... Have to go and clean the old flat tomorrow zzzz that's the worst part my sister in law is going to help so shouldn't be too bad, I started fasting today for Ramadan it was a lot easier than I thought. Thank goodness! Found a nice site called powercakes.net and make a couple of things for this evening.

How are things with you? X

Hey katie

looks like your doing fabby hunny :) glad you all moved and sorted now finally, good news :)

I think I outgrew the shred but it is fantastic :) Keep up the good work hunny

xxxx

RebekahR said:
Hey katie

looks like your doing fabby hunny :) glad you all moved and sorted now finally, good news :)

I think I outgrew the shred but it is fantastic :) Keep up the good work hunny

xxxx

Hey Hun :) how are you doing? I haven't done the shred since Monday i hurt enough from moving and unpacking I need to get back to it do will give it a try not sure how I will get on what with fasting. X

Can't believe you've had to move while fasting. You're not going to exercise too are you? I did day one of the shred last night (after reading about it here thanks!) Feel okay though do maybe I'm not ad unfit ad I thought! Have a good day. Cleaning is the worst part of moving I think - soon be all done and you can enjoy the new place!

Jelliebabe said:
Can't believe you've had to move while fasting. You're not going to exercise too are you? I did day one of the shred last night (after reading about it here thanks!) Feel okay though do maybe I'm not ad unfit ad I thought! Have a good day. Cleaning is the worst part of moving I think - soon be all done and you can enjoy the new place!

I only started fasting yesterday so did the most part prior thank goodness :) I'm going to clean that flat now ready to hand it back. Before my energy dips. I am only thinkin of exercising it probably won't happen I'm so tired. Hope you enjoy the shred :)

A salaam alia kum sis how's fast going? All ok here just so tired!

ayshaahmad said:
A salaam alia kum sis how's fast going? All ok here just so tired!

Wa alaikum salaam :) all going well here but Same as you very tired which is affecting me the most. CD and fasting going well I see inshaallah you can get into the 14s for your hol. When are you going?

We go on the 20th august so only 3 more weigh ins but not letting it get me down I am happy as I am but know I need to be smaller so plodding along! Cd is going fine alhumdulillah but I kinda new it would because we get the strenght to carry on regardless during Ramadan! Glad alls going well! New job still going gd?

ayshaahmad said:
We go on the 20th august so only 3 more weigh ins but not letting it get me down I am happy as I am but know I need to be smaller so plodding along! Cd is going fine alhumdulillah but I kinda new it would because we get the strenght to carry on regardless during Ramadan! Glad alls going well! New job still going gd?

Amazing what having faith does during Ramadan Alhamdulilah :) my new job is going great I as a wreck at the start of the week as I work 8-4 but yesterday i perked up and feel ok now just tired, I'm loving it to be honest as its a new challenge for me :)

I'm kicking myself just lately as I wanted to be at 13st by now but I'm not there yet I'm still about half a stone off I think... We will see Saturday I'm going to weigh in before Iftar... But I need to remember how far I have come not how far I have to go. Where are you going on your hols?

katiebaby said:
Amazing what having faith does during Ramadan Alhamdulilah :) my new job is going great I as a wreck at the start of the week as I work 8-4 but yesterday i perked up and feel ok now just tired, I'm loving it to be honest as its a new challenge for me :)

I'm kicking myself just lately as I wanted to be at 13st by now but I'm not there yet I'm still about half a stone off I think... We will see Saturday I'm going to weigh in before Iftar... But I need to remember how far I have come not how far I have to go. Where are you going on your hols?

Gd luck Saturday I am sure u will have a great loss and don't worry that weight will come off it is just harder with so little left to loose!
Only off to Cornwall but I love it there and get to see my cousin and her 1 yr old boy so mega excited as miss her loads and we only get to see each other about once a year I'd we are lucky!!!

Have a good time I hope the weather is good for you :) your cousin will be shocked seeing you all the weight you have lost.

My weigh in well what I failed to report on here was that prior to Ramadan I had A bad week and went from 13st 9.8 to 14st :/ I'm hoping to be back where I was inshaallah x

Back