Katiebaby- back to Slim and save for the last leg of my journey

Hi love just caught up on yr diary man that took me ages lol I'm sorry u have been struggling but fasting must be so hard so pls don't be hard on yrself as everyone else has said uhave done totally amazing love and a true inspiration to me I would love to weigh what u do now you are just fantastic x good luck for Monday my love here if u need me xxxxxxx

LeaE said:
Hi love just caught up on yr diary man that took me ages lol I'm sorry u have been struggling but fasting must be so hard so pls don't be hard on yrself as everyone else has said uhave done totally amazing love and a true inspiration to me I would love to weigh what u do now you are just fantastic x good luck for Monday my love here if u need me xxxxxxx

Hi hun thanks for dropping by :) how's mike treating you these days? I am maintaining at the moment im going to take one day at a time... I am super hungry today and feel a bit sick so it's a sofa and Harry potter day today with hopefully a snooze before I have to cook.

Thanks for the support I'm sure we can get each other through. :)) xxx

Just bought a size 14 pair of trousers from eBay I am determined to fit in them for when I go away... A 16 is very comfortable now so I'm hoping another 7 -8 lb might see me in a 14 ... Well it's 6 weeks until turkey they may even be too big who knows :)

Roll on 12's

You'll deffo be in them in half a stone hun :) exciting stuff

Hope your days been ok xxx

RebekahR said:
You'll deffo be in them in half a stone hun :) exciting stuff

Hope your days been ok xxx

Thanks hun, didn't sleep well last night so I went to bed at 2 lol not long woke up feel very weird now I'm not used to napping in the day time. Going to get up and cook in a minute for my hubby :) just don't want to move I am lying watching hairspray reading trashy mags lo

How's your essay coming along? X

beating this one pound at a time

I'm a napper at,the weekends LOL terrible habit, I can't manage a whole Sunday LOL

Essay getting there, 70% done do a bit more before bed and early before work. Felt I was getting sloppy so decided to stop!

Xx

RebekahR said:
I'm a napper at,the weekends LOL terrible habit, I can't manage a whole Sunday LOL

Essay getting there, 70% done do a bit more before bed and early before work. Felt I was getting sloppy so decided to stop!

Xx

I could get used to it lol but when fastings finished it won't happen I bet.

Best to stop when you feel that way chill out for a while then start again. X

Morning everyone :)

Back to it today :) although I forgot at 2.30 this morning! And ate beans on toast to start my fast but I have s n s cottage pie with cauliflower for dinner and a bar for later on :)

Really excited this time i want to lose 35lb in the 20 weeks until Xmas so no excuses now! X

Last edited:
Hey hun, just popping in to say hey, i feel ive seen you around before, maybe on here when i did s&s? Anyway well done youve done brilliant!!! Good luck today xxx

stef2009 said:
Hey hun, just popping in to say hey, i feel ive seen you around before, maybe on here when i did s&s? Anyway well done youve done brilliant!!! Good luck today xxx

I started slim and save in January :) so its likely you have seen me around. I have had a couple of months healthy eating and exercise and been fluctuating the same 7 lb. at my lowest now so going to start slim and save again to get lower :) x are you starting back up again? X

Ahhh yes it was probably here!! Yep im back again, ive just completely stalled no matter what i try!! Was sort of getting to the point if i dont do something about it i was gettig that fed up i could possibly put the 4 stone back on!! So here i am again... day one lol xx

stef2009 said:
Ahhh yes it was probably here!! Yep im back again, ive just completely stalled no matter what i try!! Was sort of getting to the point if i dont do something about it i was gettig that fed up i could possibly put the 4 stone back on!! So here i am again... day one lol xx

I'm on day one of round 2 as well :) I had stalled too and had become complacent and bored after 6 months of slim and save. I'm ready and raring to go before I put it all back on. X Good luck we can do it

Definatly!!! Im really nervous today haha, dunno why, think the thought of going into ketosis while running round after my son puts me off!! I suffer from bad headaches as it is going into ketosis never mind with a full blown chatterbox with me 24/7 lol!

Good luck today xxx

Katie you've got a good plan for Turkey. I am sure they will understand if your hubbie explains but if they are anything like my Indian family they will probably still offer you food ten times "just incase" it is suddenly ok for you have it! My non Indian husband finds it hilarious that no matter how many he declines the offer of a 4th samosa my mum will still think he hasn't eaten enough!

Kira said:
Katie you've got a good plan for Turkey. I am sure they will understand if your hubbie explains but if they are anything like my Indian family they will probably still offer you food ten times "just incase" it is suddenly ok for you have it! My non Indian husband finds it hilarious that no matter how many he declines the offer of a 4th samosa my mum will still think he hasn't eaten enough!

Kira, that sounds very much like my Middle eastern and Indian family too! No just means not in the next 1 minute! x

Katie, well done on doing this during Ramadhan. Your losses are so inspiring, well done x

Kira said:

I don't doubt it for a minute lol they will keep asking till I cave in lol... They look at me strangely as I have coffee with no sugar so living off bars and milkshakes will just stir up their curiosity lol they are just so hospitable.

I did toy with a break in turkey but if I want to reach goal I can't do it plus I won't have to worry about what I'm eating and how much weight I'm gaining while there this time I can just enjoy it!

sonia doll said:
Kira, that sounds very much like my Middle eastern and Indian family too! No just means not in the next 1 minute! x

Katie, well done on doing this during Ramadhan. Your losses are so inspiring, well done x

Thanks Sonia :) I haven't don't it yet in Ramadan but I have managed to maintain so there's a result for me. Today is day one on slim and save... Wish me luck :) x

Hope you're surviving day 1, I'm sure you'll get back on and start melting those pounds away!

Lizzylocket said:
Hope you're surviving day 1, I'm sure you'll get back on and start melting those pounds away!

Yes I'm coping at the moment as I'm fasting :) can't wait to try the curry once I can eat! Just need to not pick later! He are you feeling today ? I can't wait to see theounds melt again

My best friend is fasting so I keep trying to hide my water bottle away from her but failing miserably as I'm just so thirsty. It really made me think of u. Not long left now until Iftar x

Back