Katiebaby- back to Slim and save for the last leg of my journey

sonia doll said:
My best friend is fasting so I keep trying to hide my water bottle away from her but failing miserably as I'm just so thirsty. It really made me think of u. Not long left now until Iftar x

No not far at all :) I'm sure your friend doesn't mind I know I don't when my sister in law drinks coffee round me x

Had one pack of curry for dinner after fasting ended with a little chicken and cauliflower .. I had a wafer set aside with my coffee...the some dime bar cheesecake fell in my mouth :( but it's not the end of the world, I will have my 2 packs for breakfast and call tomorrow my real first day....after eating my first pack in 2 months today I feel more confident I can't do this :)

Well rubbish start to the day was 30 mins late for work as my alarm on my phone never went off... Called work to tell them as I hate being late.. My boss said I was too honest telling them my alarm never went off... I don't do lying so I'm never going to make excuses up. Fasting makes me so tired and this is the first time I've over slept on a work day since it started so I am impressed indeed :) but I hate being late as it puts me off track the whole day.

For breakfast at 3am this morning I has boiled eggs on rye toast... And for dinner I will have a repeat performance of last night minus the cheesecake that was so baaaad of me. Wafers with coffee instead I think.

I am feeling positive this morning about my losses so can't wait to see the scales move

Sorry to hear your boss is being unkind. Take it easy you're dieting and fasting. Hope you have a good day. Stay away from the cheesecake!!! ;) x x

My boss wasnt being mean it turns out he was trying to be funny lol he is new and has a very dry sense of humour! I will be staying away from desert today x

katiebaby said:
My boss wasnt being mean it turns out he was trying to be funny lol he is new and has a very dry sense of humour! I will be staying away from desert today x

Well that's a good thing I suppose! I hate those occasions when you just can't work out whether someone is being plain rude or genuinely just joking!

sonia doll said:
Well that's a good thing I suppose! I hate those occasions when you just can't work out whether someone is being plain rude or genuinely just joking!

I ended up saying sorry I lied really the dog ate my phone hahaha his face was picture :) I am the only women amongst 50+ men it's hilarious and never the same day twice lol

Right decisions been made I am going to go 100% on s and s when I finish fasting a week on Saturday I just can't do it with he fasting but what I am going to do is eat a slim and save meal with veg for dinner and a bar then for breakfast I will have eggs and rye bread I need something heavy then to get me through,,, I'm going to keep away from the bad foods.

I feel I keep changing my mind but to be honest that is mostly on plan I just need my breakfast to be fairly hearty.... I hope I will lose something like that!

That makes sense hunny x It's not like your fasting during winter x These are looooong hours and a nice hearty breakfast will certainly help you get through. Good choice x

katiebaby said:
I ended up saying sorry I lied really the dog ate my phone hahaha his face was picture :) I am the only women amongst 50+ men it's hilarious and never the same day twice lol

Looooool! Working with men can be a challenge! I miss the banter of my office sometimes.

sonia doll said:
That makes sense hunny x It's not like your fasting during winter x These are looooong hours and a nice hearty breakfast will certainly help you get through. Good choice x

I was thinking half way is better than no way just need to keep away from the cake lol

sonia doll said:
Looooool! Working with men can be a challenge! I miss the banter of my office sometimes.

Oh men are worse than women when it comes to gossip lol but they are easier to wind up and have a laugh with

Sounds like a sensible decision Katie!

I'm sure if you follow your plan you will still lose and then you'll be back in the swing of things, so the transition back to s&s should be quite easy for you.

Lizzylocket said:
Sounds like a sensible decision Katie!

I'm sure if you follow your plan you will still lose and then you'll be back in the swing of things, so the transition back to s&s should be quite easy for you.

Thanks i will see how I get on :) only 10 days left then I can get back on 100%

sonia doll said:
How you doing today hun? X

I am ok thanks very tired but doing good... Just waiting for the minute I can eat :) few leftovers tonight nothing special. How are you getting on?

Enjoy your food tonight. 10 days will fly by. I'm good thanks hunny, much better than yesterday but still hungry! I keep praying for ketosis! Lol x x

sonia doll said:
Enjoy your food tonight. 10 days will fly by. I'm good thanks hunny, much better than yesterday but still hungry! I keep praying for ketosis! Lol x x

It will come :) everyone is different... (I'll expect you to remind me in a couple of weeks ) what day is this now?

Sorry to hear about your difficulties whilst fasting, I could imagine how tough this would be. Not long now before you can go 100% on plan. And hopefully you will have some losses until then xx

A salaam alia kum sis how are you, good plan about not starting till after fasting I am struggling too and can't help munching as soon as its open, been to in laws a few times too and had rice and roti so not doing gd! Am thinking to try and give it a 100% week as go away a week on Monday so won't be gd then but have been thinking I will try my best but know I will have a proper meal in the evening! Not long to go now!

Katie I agree with Aysha good plan to wait to to S&S until after fasting. It has to be the right time for you to do S&S and especially to stick to it 100% otherwise it is disheartening because it is hard enough anyway. x

My plan went out the window I have felt awful the past 2 days doing the s and a meal in the evening and what do you know last night I have a normal meal I feel great today. So I'm not wasting anymore packs on half hearted attempts im going to try a week Monday :) 159% ready for my holiday.

I'm having a nightmare today my neice has been rushed into hospital and my mom is a lone parent and looks after her full time so I have had to pull on the heart strings of my lovely boss and finish half day today and have Tomorrow off and rush up there on the train I live about 100 miles away. My brother is 15 and I will look after him and feed him junk lol and help where I can. So I'm feeling stressy so the last thing I need is to worry about dieting.

Hope you ladies are ok... Xx don't put too much pressure on yourself aysha you have
Done so well mashaallah getting this far into Ramadan on plan I can't even manage a day lol xx

Back