Katiebaby- back to Slim and save for the last leg of my journey

Oh no katie inshaallah all is ok!

And stopped pressuring myself, if I gain I gain it can't be helped Ramadan and cd don't go together so I will crack on when I am in the right frame of mind!

Oh dear I feel sick! Ate far too much the last couple of days not being at home. My neice is out of hospital now and feeling a little bit better so I'm off home today. Can't wait to get back home! What I can't wait for is a week on Monday getting back on plan! I feel bloated and sluggish blurgh!!

sonia doll said:
Glad things are better with family x

Enjoy the bloat if that is at all possible ;) It'll be gone soon x x

I think your right come next week it will be permanently empty lol x how are you?

Hey sugar plum hope yr ok x it's a bit of a difficult time ATM for u but not long now c here if u need anything x

LeaE said:
Hey sugar plum hope yr ok x it's a bit of a difficult time ATM for u but not long now c here if u need anything x

Hey hunny :) im ok thank you just tired after rushing up to my moms. My niece had an infection from the pneumonia family :( but when I left she was being cheeky so on the mend. Not long left for me at all just one week. I can't wait to get on plan x I hope your ok

katiebaby said:
I think your right come next week it will be permanently empty lol x how are you?

I'm good thanks hunny. Missing all you lovelies. I'm testing out ADF for a week or 2 and so far I like it a lot. If it doesn't work out I'll be back on slim and save to finish it off. Glad family is ok x x

sonia doll said:
I'm good thanks hunny. Missing all you lovelies. I'm testing out ADF for a week or 2 and so far I like it a lot. If it doesn't work out I'll be back on slim and save to finish it off. Glad family is ok x x

Let me know how you find it, it may be something I will use in maintenance

Ok so cheeseburger and chips wasnt a good idea my tummy hurts :/ roll on next Monday and 100% on plan I'm so ready for it now..... Will start cutting back this week though in preparation

sonia doll said:
I'll still post my losses on my slim and save diary. I've lost 4 pounds so far x

That's fab well done :)

sonia doll said:

What's adf ??

Alternate day fasting. Where you cut calories to 500 alternate days then the next day eat as you like

Went out today in my new top :)) would never have got up on here when I was bigger being lighter is so great :)

Monday is coming 2 days of fasting left and a curry on Sunday then I'm on s and s 100000% :) looking forward to a big loss the first week. I am going to London next weekend to the Harry potter studio :) I have all my packs in my weekend bag ready no excuse to go off plan.... So excited ... Yaaaay!! Not looking forward to the initial weigh in though but will just bite the bullet.. Was 14stone the start of fasting I'll be happy if I have maintained.

Attachments

• image-1196473802.jpg
    image-1196473802.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 32
Wow! I have forgetten what you looked like since losing the weight and compared to your first ever photo you shared when you started you like another person! You look great! Just seen Lea's pics too and I am so envious! (in nice way of course!)

Kira said:
Wow! I have forgetten what you looked like since losing the weight and compared to your first ever photo you shared when you started you like another person! You look great! Just seen Lea's pics too and I am so envious! (in nice way of course!)

Thank you hun :) our Lea has the teeniest tiniest waist... Apparently I look smaller but I am heavier by 5lb! Than 2 weeks ago and you know what I can feel every pound! I had burger and chips again yesterday and omg I am so bloated this morning I regret every bite!!! Blurgh!! Monday can't come quick enough !

A salaam aliakum sis just wanted to pop on and say Eid Mubarak for tomorrow ( if you are celebrating tomorrow ) inshaallah its tomorrow here but will find out later on! Have a lovely day xxx

ayshaahmad said:
A salaam aliakum sis just wanted to pop on and say Eid Mubarak for tomorrow ( if you are celebrating tomorrow ) inshaallah its tomorrow here but will find out later on! Have a lovely day xxx

Wa alaikum salaam... Yes we are celebrating tomorrow :) Eid Mubarak to you too have a great day and a great holiday xxx

Hello helloooooo :)) it's Sunday today and my last day of rubbishy eating fasting finished yesterday and as of tomorrow I am back 100% on slim and save :) I have about 21lb to lose to get to 12st 7 which is my goal... Unless I decided I could lose more which as a women is probably likely lol... Will we ever be happy with ourselves? When I was at my biggest I thought losing lots of weight would fix my confidence self esteem etc.... But if anything now I am at my thinnest I am even more critical and see more flaws than when I had a layer of fat over it!

I go to see my in laws in 4 weeks is it possible I could get to goal for then??

You can do it hun

Glad your bank on board :)

Xx

Back