Katiebaby- back to Slim and save for the last leg of my journey

Well I went to the gym did 7 mins on the bike and 15 mins on the treadmill then did the 40 min circuit and wow it was great :) so much so I'm going tomorrow... My food today was a lot better I was all packs although I ate 6 lol but I'm getting there tomorrow I'll have 4 with 2 eggs before the gym and my veg... Even if I lose one or two pounds this week ill be happy

Well done sis thats great! I so want to get back on my treadmill but hubby has put the old washing machine under it grrrrr

ayshaahmad said:
Well done sis thats great! I so want to get back on my treadmill but hubby has put the old washing machine under it grrrrr

Get him to shift it lol... I loved going on the treadmill yesterday :) can't wait to go again obviously need to be careful I don't push it too much but I have to do as much as poss before I go away in 2 weeks.... I have not bought new clothes as there's a great shop there I want to blow my spending money in :)))

Another 3lb off :)) yay!!

katiebaby said:
Another 3lb off :)) yay!!

Mashaalllah well done sis, keep going u are doing great!!!!

Thanks sis :)) I need another 10 off in 2 weeks hmmmmmm

Katie you are back in the zone! Yippee! Nothing can stop you now!

I am doing ok as have been mega busy. My hubbie will be away for 2 weeks and it sounds awful but it will be good for me diet wise. Boys go back to school on Wednesay! Yippee! I plan to start going to the gym after school drop off but need to work out which day s are best for me to gym it!

Kira said:
Katie you are back in the zone! Yippee! Nothing can stop you now!

I am doing ok as have been mega busy. My hubbie will be away for 2 weeks and it sounds awful but it will be good for me diet wise. Boys go back to school on Wednesay! Yippee! I plan to start going to the gym after school drop off but need to work out which day s are best for me to gym it!

My hubby is going away for 2 weeks tomorrow and I'm hoping I can concentrate on my diet and the gym! I'm not strictly on slim and save as I'm picking at bits of cheese and extra packs but the weights coming off again and that's what counts right??

I hope your 2 weeks without your husband will help you with your diet :) I have to walk past the gym on the way back from work so no excuses for me lol xx

You can do it hun, its doable for sure :)

LOL wish mine would bog off for two weeks you lucky thing!!

Glad your feeling positive Xx

It sounds awful but I do like *me* time yet I miss my husband when he's away. Guess we have to focus on it as time for us. Thereis nothing wrong with that. We all need time to ourselves ......well ok Indian families don't really get that concept but hey! I was born and brought in the UK and whilst proud of mymindian ethnicity I'm equal proud of my "Englishness"! That side of me likes the stiff upper lip required for time to time! Certainly needed for a vlcd diet when trying to avoid being stiffed with samosas!

I'm gonna miss him like mad... My family all live a 100 miles away and I don't really have any friends comes from being the only Muslim women in the village.... So I feel a bit on edge I like my own company thank goodness I often enjoy It more than when I do have a friend round. Just this new house is big to rattle round in.... Ah well I'll just come and bug you all more and concentrate on losing this 10lb!! Packs only from tomorrow been picking my way through these last 10 days but I think it's because I was due on.. Finally got here and I feel better now more normal!! Haha ok I'm not normal but you know what I mean.

Awh! Honey I have to admit I had a chuckle when I read "I'm the only Muslim in the village"! It's good to enjoy one's own company although longer than two weeks I'd go mad! I will miss mine too but I guess I am so used to him travelling and it's part of his job we just have to get on with it. Wish I had that same attitude with being fat and crack on with sticking to plan to be slimmer sooner rather than later! We'll better time spent with friends on Mini's than getting distratected or tempted by food. x

Kira said:
Awh! Honey I have to admit I had a chuckle when I read "I'm the only Muslim in the village"! It's good to enjoy one's own company although longer than two weeks I'd go mad! I will miss mine too but I guess I am so used to him travelling and it's part of his job we just have to get on with it. Wish I had that same attitude with being fat and crack on with sticking to plan to be slimmer sooner rather than later! We'll better time spent with friends on Mini's than getting distratected or tempted by food. x

Loved that bit too, but can't imagine being stiffed with samosas! Lol..
You are both doing great, I just popped on to say I love reading your posts.
Good luck!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Lol! Big B I am really bad at typing and when on the iPad it seems to have a mind of its own! Katienknew I meant "stuffed with samosas" I'm sure?! Mind you stiffed sounds about right too! Must get myself to bed don't know why I'm having such a late night!

RebekahR said:
You can do it hun, its doable for sure :)

LOL wish mine would bog off for two weeks you lucky thing!!

Glad your feeling positive Xx

Thanks hun now he has gone and my sister in law has gone I can finally concentrate on staying on track eating and going to the gym everyday :) haven't been since Friday and am chomping at the bit. Eating has been so so got upset Saturday night and Sunday about my hubby going so what did I do ate biscuits and had a Starbucks frappacino didn't binge though which is a result I suppose. I am getting new scales delivered today as mine are reading 8 stone haha!! I am not 8 stone but when they do weigh what I think is right in thinking they may not be right... They have been moved so many times it's just easier to buy new ones and not move them so I can keep them accurate.

I know if I can keep on track for 3-4 days consistently I will be ok I plan to stay on plan in turkey 100% if possible as we are staying with family and they don't snack or harbour yummy things in their cupboards. I just need to get my head into it and continue drinking my water.

Kira said:

I chuckle when I type it lol but alas it gets me down a lot being alone here I have a couple of non Muslim friends but it's limited because I can't go to the pub with them etc....

biggusburdus said:
Loved that bit too, but can't imagine being stiffed with samosas! Lol..
You are both doing great, I just popped on to say I love reading your posts.
Good luck!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks for that :) I don't update as much as I should I will try as it keeps me accountable. X

Kira said:
Katie honey, how you doing?

In doing ok taking every hour as it comes at the moment. What about you? Xx

Hi Katie. I'm doing ok and found myself (suprisngly) in good spirits. Following Angel up North's diary and see where she has got to has really got me excited on her behalf for her as she'd getting married in 5 days. She's looking amazing. And I have been reading this download book called brain over binge (brainoverbinge.com). It's helpign but scares me too can't explain why it is heavy going and I have to re read bits. I think the other think is I am SO FED UP OF BEING FAT AND OVERWEIGHT!! Sorry didn't mean the caps as shouting at you! more for myself!

I caught my relection today and I am more or less where i was when I started just before Christmas! It's ridiculous! Hopefully it will keep me on the straight and narrow until I am fully in the zone again!

Kira said:
Hi Katie. I'm doing ok and found myself (suprisngly) in good spirits. Following Angel up North's diary and see where she has got to has really got me excited on her behalf for her as she'd getting married in 5 days. She's looking amazing. And I have been reading this download book called brain over binge (brainoverbinge.com). It's helpign but scares me too can't explain why it is heavy going and I have to re read bits. I think the other think is I am SO FED UP OF BEING FAT AND OVERWEIGHT!! Sorry didn't mean the caps as shouting at you! more for myself!

I caught my relection today and I am more or less where i was when I started just before Christmas! It's ridiculous! Hopefully it will keep me on the straight and narrow until I am fully in the zone again!

She sounds amazing I will have to look for her diary :) dont worry shout shout let it all out *singing* I am sick of being overweight and coasting along... I have maintained the last 2 months but finally I am going down since Saturday I seem to have lost 2 pound ... My new scales are amaaaazing :)) actually lie flat on my floor and weigh correctly no 8stone this morning lol.... I was 13st 8.6 lb just over 2 weeks ago I was 14st 3 :) The gym is working withSlim and save x

Back