Katiebaby- back to Slim and save for the last leg of my journey

Salaam wow only 9lb to go till those 12s u can do it sis keep going with the gym it sounds like its working! I finally have the use of my treadmill back and my sons back at school so am going to try and do every other day :)

Just wanted to pop by to give you a cheer *\o/* - you're doing so well!

That's great you got your new scales and they work! Are they electronic ones? Have to say I do look my scales they are Tanita Body fat ones but I keep forgetting how to use the body fat thing so I don't bother using but then again knowing how much I weigh for my height and my clothes size it doesn't take genious to work out my fat is higher than it should be!

Hope you're having a good day. I so need to get into the exercise routine you have got going.........I'll definitely work on that once kids are settled into term time next week. Monday no excuses!

piggiemummy said:
Just wanted to pop by to give you a cheer *\o/* - you're doing so well!

Thank you :))) im trying so hard now just need to keep it up.

Kira said:
That's great you got your new scales and they work! Are they electronic ones? Have to say I do look my scales they are Tanita Body fat ones but I keep forgetting how to use the body fat thing so I don't bother using but then again knowing how much I weigh for my height and my clothes size it doesn't take genious to work out my fat is higher than it should be!

Hope you're having a good day. I so need to get into the exercise routine you have got going.........I'll definitely work on that once kids are settled into term time next week. Monday no excuses!

Yes they are salter Body analysing ones... Talking about clothes I bought a pair of jeans in the charity shop 3 weeks ago and I couldn't do them up I have them on today and have plenty of room :) can't believe it!! Went to the gym last night and going tonight too with the girl from work and I feel achey today in a good way never thought I would love exercise. I love the treadmill but not running only walking. I can feel the difference in my shape already. I'm hoping after 2 weeks my hubby notices a difference. I need an outfit that kind of shows my shape off lol x

Katie tha's great! I must get exericse into my routine! I keep saying that but I need to do it! I am so impressed. It's such a good feeling getting into an item of clothing that didn't fit before! You're doing great and bet your husband notices by the time he comes back home!

Favour to ask, can you tell me how to put the ticker thing on? I looked in the FAQ and searched but can't seem to find how to do it. Thx

In going there to meet him and stay 2 weeks with his parents. Can't wait I'm almost 3 stone lighter than when I saw them in march :)

The ticker I did on a website either myfitness pal or ticker factory I just pasted the link they give you after you have created it and pasted it into the signature box on here x

2.4lb off this week :)) I'm pleased with that it takes me to 13st 8.4lb.... My measurements are now chest 41 waist 34 and hips 42 :) yay!! I'm not going to lose 8lb by next Saturday I need to be realistic lol.. But I could get 3lb off and being on plan in turkey (which I will be) I could easily be at goal by the time I come back.

I have picked at extra bars and boiled eggs and mini cheeses this week want to cut the cheeses and bars down this coming week I don't think I have gone over 850 calories but this week I will make a concerted effort to stick to calories. Baby steps since Ramadan has seen me lose 9.4lb in 3 weeks so isn't bad at all :)

katiebaby said:
2.4lb off this week :)) I'm pleased with that it takes me to 13st 8.4lb.... My measurements are now chest 41 waist 34 and hips 42 :) yay!! I'm not going to lose 8lb by next Saturday I need to be realistic lol.. But I could get 3lb off and being on plan in turkey (which I will be) I could easily be at goal by the time I come back.

I have picked at extra bars and boiled eggs and mini cheeses this week want to cut the cheeses and bars down this coming week I don't think I have gone over 850 calories but this week I will make a concerted effort to stick to calories. Baby steps since Ramadan has seen me lose 9.4lb in 3 weeks so isn't bad at all :)

That's great going!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

That's absolutely fantastic - well done you - you are an inspiration! :) xxx

Mashaallah thats brill sis u have done amazing! Your right even 3lb loss will be fab and all your hubbies family will most deffo notice a difference!

ayshaahmad said:
Mashaallah thats brill sis u have done amazing! Your right even 3lb loss will be fab and all your hubbies family will most deffo notice a difference!

Thanks all :)

Oh the will :) I'm 2st 7lb lighter than when I saw them last... And some of them I haven't seen since I lost the last 6 stone that will be a shock for them hahaha

You will blow them away!!!

Well done you have done amazing x

WoW! Katie! That's a good loss in 3 weeks! You'll certainly shock the family when they see you! A disappering act! You'll be close to 13 stone by next week than you will be to 14!! Breaking those half stone barriers is always great! x

RebekahR said:
You will blow them away!!!

Well done you have done amazing x

Kira said:
WoW! Katie! That's a good loss in 3 weeks! You'll certainly shock the family when they see you! A disappering act! You'll be close to 13 stone by next week than you will be to 14!! Breaking those half stone barriers is always great! x

Thanks Hun :) I feel amazing the exercise has given me such energy! I would like to be nearer the 13 mark next week that will also take me into the 180s pounds wise :))) so exciting .... Have all my s and s for turkey and a box of atkins bars in case I get a sweet caving......... Just hope I can stay on track... Not going to be on track while travelling as its impossible on a logistical basis but one day one hurt as long as I'm careful x

Katie you'll smash the 13's as you seem to in the right frame of mind. I totally relate to that because it has taken many failed attempts to get back on track and DESPARATELY want it! "It" being weightloss/slimmer!!

Kira said:
Katie you'll smash the 13's as you seem to in the right frame of mind. I totally relate to that because it has taken many failed attempts to get back on track and DESPARATELY want it! "It" being weightloss/slimmer!!

I'm quite relaxed this time just need to keep myself in control as I got quite upset today as I'm missing my husband and I went in the newsagents and picked up chocolate but instead I put it down and bought lots of trashy mags

Nothing like a trashy mag or two!

Just watching the news, so much going on with pkk in turkey at the moment. They just found a guy in of all places with a massive weapons stash including bomb making equipment. Scary stuff! Your not going east are you?

I'm so inspired by your achievement Katie. back on it, determined and focused. I need me some of that!

bettiesrevenge said:
Nothing like a trashy mag or two!

Just watching the news, so much going on with pkk in turkey at the moment. They just found a guy in of all places with a massive weapons stash including bomb making equipment. Scary stuff! Your not going east are you?

I'm so inspired by your achievement Katie. back on it, determined and focused. I need me some of that!

No I'm off to cappadocia so safely central... My nephew is in the jandarma in hakkari which worries me as there are a lot of PKK there. A lot of unrest there at the moment.

Thanks I hope I can continue I'm do stressed with hubby not here haven't spoken to him today as he is travelling and it worries me sick

You can do it nat you know you can! It's amazing what stress does to us...

katiebaby said:
No I'm off to cappadocia so safely central... My nephew is in the jandarma in hakkari which worries me as there are a lot of PKK there. A lot of unrest there at the moment.

Thanks I hope I can continue I'm do stressed with hubby not here haven't spoken to him today as he is travelling and it worries me sick

You can do it nat you know you can! It's amazing what stress does to us...

I know..... stress is the most dangerous thing that you can be exposed to I'm sure. That was alanya by the way. Not some mystery location. Alan with an apparent like an arsenal.

As for your husband. I'm the same. It's hideous. But then is he on the bus or driving? If he's driving he at least has some control over stopping to call. On the bus, not so much!

Morning. Totally get missing husband as mine is in the Middle East and it will be 2 weeks when I see him on Friday. Totally understand as went through it when he was in Libya and then Egypt and both times it was scary waiting but not so bad this time as he's in Dubai but my imagination can run wild sometimes and I can still worry myself!

The trash mags are a fab idea for distraction! Have a great day today and keep distracting yourself!

Back