Katiebaby- back to Slim and save for the last leg of my journey

bettiesrevenge said:
I know..... stress is the most dangerous thing that you can be exposed to I'm sure. That was alanya by the way. Not some mystery location. Alan with an apparent like an arsenal.

As for your husband. I'm the same. It's hideous. But then is he on the bus or driving? If he's driving he at least has some control over stopping to call. On the bus, not so much!

He went on the bus... I finally heard from him at 10am but I have not slept all night so I am just doing my ironing and then I will settle down with my trashy mags x

Kira said:
Morning. Totally get missing husband as mine is in the Middle East and it will be 2 weeks when I see him on Friday. Totally understand as went through it when he was in Libya and then Egypt and both times it was scary waiting but not so bad this time as he's in Dubai but my imagination can run wild sometimes and I can still worry myself!

The trash mags are a fab idea for distraction! Have a great day today and keep distracting yourself!

Imaginations are certainly vivid in situations like that lol.... I just has half a chocolate shake with some coconut milk truvia ice and a little no sugar peanut butter... Mmmmm it was deeeelicious x

I'm so peed off today with work I could literally scream I have already gone to the loo and had a cry!! Why are men so snappy when they are under pressure one has snapped at me 2 times today and it's not like him so it's felt like a slap in the face twice!! I'm so upset :((

AWh! Hun! Big hugs! Deep breath, keep calm and plan what you are going to say to him. I would calmly speak to him and as if it really was necessary for him to snap at you? Or simply be calm and aloof so he knows you are peed off. Please don't let him or being upset derail you. xx

Kira said:
AWh! Hun! Big hugs! Deep breath, keep calm and plan what you are going to say to him. I would calmly speak to him and as if it really was necessary for him to snap at you? Or simply be calm and aloof so he knows you are peed off. Please don't let him or being upset derail you. xx

Thanks hun all hugs needed!!

I won't say anything to him I don't like confrontation I have told the team leader in my office as he saw I was upset. I will act aloof and see if he gets it but he probably won't. I wanted crisps soooo bad but no I bought coke zero lol i had a toffee but it better than devouring 300 calories in crisps and 250 calls in chocolate. I'm off to the gym later so I will get the anger out there instead.

Hugs, he's the one not in control of his emotions and don't let that then influence you!
Don't give them that control over your eating!
Well done on resisting, you are a star for that!

Thanks hun I had a good cry though I'm one of these I can't get angry I just cry instead lol annoys me but it's better than exploding at someone I suppose

Well done honey! That is really good control and you are right not worth the calroies of a bag of crips or chocolate because it will only make you feel better for a minute or two and then regret. Remeber we've been there and done it and don't want to go back there again! Really proud of you going to the gym as it will make you feel re-engerized. x

Kira said:
Well done honey! That is really good control and you are right not worth the calroies of a bag of crips or chocolate because it will only make you feel better for a minute or two and then regret. Remeber we've been there and done it and don't want to go back there again! Really proud of you going to the gym as it will make you feel re-engerized. x

I actually bought some crisps from the machine... And got to my desk opened them and they were soft haha so had to throw them away very glad about that

Well done on resisting hun

It's horrid crying at work cos its so grim!! I always ask myself is x manager crying over me?! Probably not. Deep breaths, better day tomorrow

relax and enjoy the evening

Xx

RebekahR said:
Well done on resisting hun

It's horrid crying at work cos its so grim!! I always ask myself is x manager crying over me?! Probably not. Deep breaths, better day tomorrow

relax and enjoy the evening

Xx

Thank hun :) I cry when I'm angry it's impossible for me to get mad... Then I cry more because i feel like a prat for crying. I had been doing well all day until just where I had a hand full of muesli ahhhhh back on it tomorrow x

Hope today has been better for you hunny Xx

Same, hope today has been easier and u r feeling better. Hugs

Thanks ladies today was better until the last 15 minutes.... And I have been here since 8 and already stress levels are up they are trying to implement a new paperwork standard and as the one who enters the info and sees them last the boss is asking me to keep an eye out they are being lazy and shirking out of doing it properly and I am trying to bring consistency and I'm being met with stupid childish attitudes and lack of interest I want to do my job and the bosses on one hand are telling me it needs to be this way then on the other letting things slide no wonder they cant get consistency!!! I want to screeeeeaaaaam.... Roll on tomorrow afternoon last day

Hugs, hope it settles down soon for you!
Chin up and let them sort it out, that's what they are paid to do..

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Settled down yesterday and it's my last day for 2 weeks so they can sort themselves out I'm off to turkey to chill out :)

Yeah! That's fab Katie! Have a great time and keep us posted on how you are doing. Can't wait to hear how the family members react to your weightloss so far! x

I can't wait to see how passport control react :/

katiebaby said:
I can't wait to see how passport control react :/

Have a fab time in turkey hun! Xx

Sent from V's iPhone using MiniMins

Back