Katiebaby- back to Slim and save for the last leg of my journey

Awh! Thank you Katie! Now you have broken that stone barrier and are in the 12's it really will keep you going. I feel like that now I am just in the 9's. I don't want to go back up to the 10's again. Also I found getting that first day done 100% can be the most hardest part of getting back into a vlcd. A few more of those and you will be whizzing through this like earlier in the year. Don't forget how far you have come! And you don't have as far to go!

Kira said:
Awh! Thank you Katie! Now you have broken that stone barrier and are in the 12's it really will keep you going. I feel like that now I am just in the 9's. I don't want to go back up to the 10's again. Also I found getting that first day done 100% can be the most hardest part of getting back into a vlcd. A few more of those and you will be whizzing through this like earlier in the year. Don't forget how far you have come! And you don't have as far to go!

I think that is key for me I need to remember how far I have come and not fall at this last hurdle! I feel amazing after yesterday and It was tough but I drank water throughout the day like I did earlier in the year and it got me through.... I'm just going to take one day at a time and one pound at a time I want to get below l13st 6 as it seem to be something I can't break

Day 2 over and spent on plan :) I'm so pleased with myself....... I feel so much less bloated than I did yesterday morning... Which is great

That's great Katie! You'll probably be in ketosis tomorrow or certainly very close to it! And you know once firmly in ketosis is does get a tad easier and the pounds will disappear!

Well done sis, day 2 here too and like u feeling great!!

Kira said:
That's great Katie! You'll probably be in ketosis tomorrow or certainly very close to it! And you know once firmly in ketosis is does get a tad easier and the pounds will disappear!

I can't wait to get into ketosis I'm sure either tomorrow or the day after.

ayshaahmad said:
Well done sis, day 2 here too and like u feeling great!!

That's great :) goooo us!

I'm in shock :eek: on Monday I was 14st 3 and today i am 13st 12 weeeee :) can't wait to see what I weigh next Monday :)) I know it's not good to weigh everyday but it works for me and I feel so motivated right now ;)

katiebaby said:
I'm in shock :eek: on Monday I was 14st 3 and today i am 13st 12 weeeee :) can't wait to see what I weigh next Monday :)) I know it's not good to weigh everyday but it works for me and I feel so motivated right now ;)

Wow well done that amazing keep going, i am tempted to have a little wi too to help spur me along!

Well done Katie
I am weighing daily too at the mo as its helping with my motivation :)

ayshaahmad said:
Wow well done that amazing keep going, i am tempted to have a little wi too to help spur me along!

jelly2010 said:
Well done Katie
I am weighing daily too at the mo as its helping with my motivation :)

Thanks ladies :) it does spur me on this time round starting is harder than first time round but I will get through it... 2 meals a bar and a milkshake are getting me through.

Wooow that's great :) welcome back to the land of flubbed fighting... Can't wait for weigh in Monday :)))) x

Hi Katie, I am a restarter too! Its hard getting back on the bandwagon! I did CD from last October to just beofre xmas and lost 2.7 stone and have put a tiny bit back on since my holiday last week. I have managed to maintain with exercise and better eating choices since December but didnt really finish what I started with CD.

How are you getting on with S&S so far in comparison?
I find the ease of just ordering online and the meals a god send (so far obv only been on this 2 days) and the products are better than CD.

Good luck on your journey :)

Carly1882 said:
Hi Katie, I am a restarter too! Its hard getting back on the bandwagon! I did CD from last October to just beofre xmas and lost 2.7 stone and have put a tiny bit back on since my holiday last week. I have managed to maintain with exercise and better eating choices since December but didnt really finish what I started with CD.

How are you getting on with S&S so far in comparison?
I find the ease of just ordering online and the meals a god send (so far obv only been on this 2 days) and the products are better than CD.

Good luck on your journey :)

I love slim and save, I only did Cambridge for 2 weeks and hardly liked any of the products... The meal packs and bars are my godsend and I have taken to blending my shakes with ice mmmm so nice and filling. I have been maintaining goodness knows how since June/July but like you I am not trying to finish what I started.

Well done to you for maintaining this is the hardest thing I feel when dieting in anyway. Good luck x

October must be the month for it because I officially started on Monday also (well Sunday really) I've lost 5.8lbs so far and I'm well chuffed. 23 more to go before Xmas!!

Lose2Win said:
October must be the month for it because I officially started on Monday also (well Sunday really) I've lost 5.8lbs so far and I'm well chuffed. 23 more to go before Xmas!!

Woooo October is the month ;) well done... I have 20 more till christmas

Good morning :) I stayed the same this morning but that lovely totm has come to great me so I'm not too concerned... Before I lost weight it hadn't come or Erm 5-6 yrs maybe then this year it's been every 6 weeks spot on but this month it's been a few days over 4 weeks and I am so happy about this. This means on Friday I can start taking the tablets the doctor gave me for helping me conceive. I'm excited but a bit scared as I don't want to get my hopes up for them to be crushed as this would devastate me And this is when I turn to food :/ but one day at a time!!!

I am still on plan so far so good :)

Hope you are all doing well x

Fingers crossed for you katie, such good news your cycle has returned

Xxx

RebekahR said:
Fingers crossed for you katie, such good news your cycle has returned

Xxx

Thanks Hun xx just need to ovulate now and I'll be sorted :) how's the refeed going? X

Back