Katiebaby- back to Slim and save for the last leg of my journey

Aww Katie thats great news about your TOTM, fingers and toes crossed for you! You've worked so hard to get here I'm sure its all going to pay off :D

Yey on the period thats great news that it is now regular so u can keep track and inshaallah the tablets will give u a helping hand!!!!

ayshaahmad said:
Yey on the period thats great news that it is now regular so u can keep track and inshaallah the tablets will give u a helping hand!!!!

Inshallah I hope so :) thanks both. It really spurs me on now....

Today I am mostly peeing and it's ridiculous as I go (not a short walk to the ladies loo) and I get back to my desk I need it again lol I'm thinking that I am peeing away the pounds and exercising too but my boss may get annoyed lol

Sure things will be moving in no time, fingers crossed for you hun

My gp kept telling me I wasn't ovulating as no cycle well he was wrong!! LOL!! Your going in the rugby direction

Yeah refeed so far so good, 2lb down in 2 days refeeding. Got about 2stone to settle at dream weight. But slow slow refeed into new year :)

Xxx

RebekahR said:
Sure things will be moving in no time, fingers crossed for you hun

My gp kept telling me I wasn't ovulating as no cycle well he was wrong!! LOL!! Your going in the rugby direction

Yeah refeed so far so good, 2lb down in 2 days refeeding. Got about 2stone to settle at dream weight. But slow slow refeed into new year :)

Xxx

My blood tests tell me no ovulation even though I have a cycle now which I never thought possible but it is I really hope these tablets help....

Yesterday went badly I got so annoyed at work I ended up eating 6 packs instead of 4 the 2 extra we're bars I felt sick and didn't need them... I suppose it was better than eating a big bar of dairy milk but I need to control these feelings I get which are so overwhelming... Being on Totm doesn't help I'm so bloated.. Today is a new day and all my bars are at home so I have one bar and one meal pack with a couple of mushrooms at work with lots of water... I can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katie, the bars can make one feel a bit yeuk! I know I've done it! However, calorie wise it is still better to have extra products and also ketosis wise they don't knock you out like "real chocolate" would. So don't be hard on yourself for having two extra packs. I've done that in the past and have still remained in ketosis and lost. However, Iunderstand you want to maintain that control in order to say to that little voice no I don't want another bar, and another one! :)

Can't believe how skinny my face is :))

Attachments

• image-1554487862.jpg
    image-1554487862.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 57
  • image-2241419358.jpg
    image-2241419358.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 61
Wow u actually look completely different and how big do your eyes look lol mashaallah sis

Kira said:
Oh! My! Katie you lookalike a different person?! Stunning! And so thin!!

Thanks ladies :) my mom has big eyes and my dad small and all my life I have been told I have small eyes but since I lost weight they look so big :)

This sounds awful but when one has chubbiness in the face the eyes sink into the chub. You certainly don't have small eyes they would just sunken into the the chubbiness! Have a fab day today! You're looking great and you're going to look and feel even better! Then you're getting pregnant and er! then you'll get some chub back after baby arrives to lose all over again! xxx You what I'll probably still be here in some shape or form but hopefully a slimmer and maintain form!

Kira said:
This sounds awful but when one has chubbiness in the face the eyes sink into the chub. You certainly don't have small eyes they would just sunken into the the chubbiness! Have a fab day today! You're looking great and you're going to look and feel even better! Then you're getting pregnant and er! then you'll get some chub back after baby arrives to lose all over again! xxx You what I'll probably still be here in some shape or form but hopefully a slimmer and maintain form!

Hahaha your right they got,lost in the chub :/ I don't mind gaining a little In pregnancy what I don't want is to go mad and end up 22stone again :/ I cannot wait though to have a bump to show off :) before I would of just looked fatter haha

You look beautiful hunny :)

Keeping fingers crossed for you xxx

Me full length :) today I bought size 14 tops still size 16 bottoms but now a lot more comfortable. I remember saying when I was at my biggest if I could get to a 16 I would be happy... Well guess what I'd love to be smaller now lol

image-3060639282.jpg

Weighed in today :) lost 6.5pb and am back in the 13s comfortably xx woop

katiebaby said:
Weighed in today :) lost 6.5pb and am back in the 13s comfortably xx woop

Brilliant loss well done xx

Looking great. Well done

Back