katie's cs diary

ksmiuk

Gold Member
Just been to the chemist and picked up my starter pack, I am being weighed there every week and the girls were really nice, so i am quite excited. Any tips appreciated xx

hi there... welcome on board :)

have a look thru some of the threads and you'll find pretty much anything you need to know about this diet.

let us know how you are getting on.. good luck ;)

Thanks I have been shopping and bought some babybel lights and almonds for my snacks as I want to keep them as low carb as possible. I am very excited although am worried that I will feel dreadful as I have a high stress job which I struggle with at the best of times lol. Anyway will keep you all updated xx

Hiya - welcome! The starter pack is pretty good with info and there's plenty of good threads on this forum for some top tips!

I would say what's worked for me is the "little but often" to keep your metabolism up and try and manage the 2lit of water each day. I was never a big water drinker before but I've now changed and feel much better for it!

You sound totally organised and motivated for the week ahead - good luck and let us know how you're doing. xx

I am feeling motivated and I feel like i can totally do this my moindset is the best it has been for a long time I graduate this summer my ball is at end of may and i am hoping to be able to wear a size 14 dress this is my first goal ( i am an 18-20) now. I have my 2L of water ready going to re read the starter pack now and choose which shake to have for brekkie do they mix ok in the shaker thing or is it best to blend them? x

I am feeling motivated and I feel like i can totally do this my moindset is the best it has been for a long time I graduate this summer my ball is at end of may and i am hoping to be able to wear a size 14 dress this is my first goal ( i am an 18-20) now. I have my 2L of water ready going to re read the starter pack now and choose which shake to have for brekkie do they mix ok in the shaker thing or is it best to blend them? x
Wellcome to the c.s. forum. The shakes mix really easily ( about 20 secs. ) You will soon find out your favourites. I find the chocolate shakes are best mixed with some cold water in the shaker then top up with boiling water. Not so keen on the soup. Tastes a bit powdery to me. The meal replacement bars are lovely and are really filling. Good luck on c.s. and post your weight loss on the forum

Loving it so far had choc shake for brekkie and fudge bar for lunch, just had an ounce of almonds for my snack. Drank my 2l of water plus some diet coke, i will curtail this in the next few days. I feel a bit head achey but thats probably work rather than the diet to be honest (it gives me a constant headache) Have got a chicken stir fry for tea yummy!!

stir frys are a great dinner, they really fill you up! good luck on CS hope your week goes well.

Morning all hope everyone is well, just had my morning cuppa and contemplating which shake to have think i will try the cafe late then having sero bars for lunch and a smoked almon omlette with salad for tea yummy x

caffe late is quite nice, although its not very coffee'ish you could add an extra spoon of coffee to i though

Back