Step 1 Sole Source Katie's Diary : 5 & 1/2 stone to lose!

Well done Hun on resisting at Starbucks! It will be so worth it when you get to your goal! I love window shopping but also love buying!

Had a good day today been in meetings all day which makes the day go quicker! Had a lemon bar for lunch in between my meetings then came in and had chili soup I am then going to have a chocolate mousse!

Catching up now on everyone's posts and listening to Hollyoaks! So sad! How about you what you been up to today? X

Ah cant wait to try the bars, will be nice to bite / chew something! Have you tried the porridge? Any of them nice?
Im doing the same - catching up on Eastenders and other random recorded bits and pieces :)

I had a really awful dream the other night, which highlighted my food issues spectacularly! I was binge eating in my car in secret, but in my dream we are talking about 20 kitkats! Lol. I was ashamed when I woke up because I am very guilty of that, stuffing my face when Im on my own - could easily scoff a family size Dairy Milk or a packet of biscuits - I just never knew when to stop, it wasnt even hunger it was... not sure, insane! Thinking of speaking to a counsellor or something as I think i may have underlying issues about myself or past events Iv not dealt with. Overeating is kind of like self harm in a way, i know that sounds odd :/

Hmm... Deep in thought now! x

Ah cant wait to try the bars, will be nice to bite / chew something! Have you tried the porridge? Any of them nice?
Im doing the same - catching up on Eastenders and other random recorded bits and pieces :)

I had a really awful dream the other night, which highlighted my food issues spectacularly! I was binge eating in my car in secret, but in my dream we are talking about 20 kitkats! Lol. I was ashamed when I woke up because I am very guilty of that, stuffing my face when Im on my own - could easily scoff a family size Dairy Milk or a packet of biscuits - I just never knew when to stop, it wasnt even hunger it was... not sure, insane! Thinking of speaking to a counsellor or something as I think i may have underlying issues about myself or past events Iv not dealt with. Overeating is kind of like self harm in a way, i know that sounds odd :/

Hmm... Deep in thought now! x

Hi Hun, wow you sound like me I had a dream when I was first on the diet that I ate a whole tray of do nuts which I really don't like woke up feeling so sick and can't even think about a do nut without feeling sick! On a serious note though I have made an appointment to see my doctor on Friday to see if I can get a referral to see a counsellor as I although I can lose weight and have done it this time and 7 stone before on WW I can keep it off and need to deal with why and maintaining it! Does not sound odd at all babes it's funny how similar a lot of us can be!

Take care Hun here if you want to talk even the deep stuff! X

Hi Hun, wow you sound like me I had a dream when I was first on the diet that I ate a whole tray of do nuts which I really don't like woke up feeling so sick and can't even think about a do nut without feeling sick! On a serious note though I have made an appointment to see my doctor on Friday to see if I can get a referral to see a counsellor as I although I can lose weight and have done it this time and 7 stone before on WW I can keep it off and need to deal with why and maintaining it! Does not sound odd at all babes it's funny how similar a lot of us can be!

Take care Hun here if you want to talk even the deep stuff! X

Thanks hun, nice to know Im not the only one! Weigh in tomorrow eeeeek. Yours are on Wednesdays too arent they? How long did you SS for?
I really want to do the whole 12 weeks because I have so much to lose but I dont know if I will have that much willpower - only time will tell!
x

Mine is sat . Haven't tried fruity green tea but have some normal green tea! Haven't drank any this time round but I might as not quite hitting my water quota. Usually have a litre and a half and 2 coffees but last time round I was more successful and drank around 3 litres . Xx

Thanks hun, nice to know Im not the only one! Weigh in tomorrow eeeeek. Yours are on Wednesdays too arent they? How long did you SS for?
I really want to do the whole 12 weeks because I have so much to lose but I dont know if I will have that much willpower - only time will tell!
x

Yes my weigh in is on Wednesday nights! I am sure you will have a fab loss hun I will pop in to see how you have done! I did SS this time for 4 weeks and then this week is my first SS+ week. Last time I did it for 12 weeks and then went onto SS+ and then did not go up the steps which is why I am back to do it properly this time!

I am sure you will do it for as long as you feel you can and then choose to step up to SS+ I would definately say go up the steps hun I regret not doing this last time!

Will pop in to see how you are tonight! I hope you have a great day! x

It is hard to get used to the water. I was fine every day up until yesterday and only managed about 2 litres and had a few coffees. But discovered the fruit green teas, amazing! Nice for a different taste and they are quite refreshing :) xx

I always have mental dreams when I'm in ketosis, last night I was dreaming I was smoking, only one 20 pack then I was going to stop again. I've been off the fags for over 4 years now!!!! I'm a weirdo, everyone else dreams about food and I dream about cigarettes :D

As for tea, I'm an earl grey fan :) I have a giant mug, that and my choc orange bar is bootiful, really bootiful xx

Ooh sounds lovely, I am looking forward to trying the bars out, Peanut sounds appealing, spesh with a hot choc shake :D xx

Peanut is quite nice, as are the choc mint. The chocoltae are ming the merciless. The lemon yoghurt are nice but finished rather quickly. I find the chocolate toffee intolerable too :D

Peanut is quite nice, as are the choc mint. The chocoltae are ming the merciless. The lemon yoghurt are nice but finished rather quickly. I find the chocolate toffee intolerable too :D

I have only tried the chocolate one lemon one and toffee may have to try some of the others! I have agar foe breakfast normally ate at my desk at work!

Weigh in today! Though I was silly and forgot to buy enough shakes to have one this morning so been filling myself up with coffee and water so far! I don't feel like I have lost any weight at all but I guess this is only day 6 today so we will see. . . xx

Back