Step 1 Sole Source Katie's Diary : 5 & 1/2 stone to lose!

Morning!.. its morning here..yes i have..a very nice counsellor guy..he actually monitors me quite well..and he looks great too for 55 year old with 6 packs and everything..im so intimidated!...

i actually started this diet before in 2011. My weight at the time was 13.85 stone (i converted from kg so thats why the decimals lol!)..4 months on the diet in june 2011 i achieved 10.23 stones and completed my half marathon run.

after that its like i never was on CDs...i stop buying the sachets and eat normally...year 2012 wasnt very good for me both at work and home.

i gained back those loss stones..and now im 14 stones.i want to go down to 9 stone and stayed there..

its my 2nd day SS today..wish me luck!

Hi Katie,

you are doing great. I am reading your diary and getting motivated!!! :D
Hope you get good results on Wednesday on you CDC's scale too..;)

Ah that sounds good, I really want to move from my job into Social Services but other than my current job I dont have qualifications for it, so looking at compacting my hours into 12hr shifts instead of 9 and trying to get one day a week where I can study either at college or home learning. I regularly have to liaise with social services and care homes and I always get really involved and passionate about some cases and then get frustrated I am stuck in a call centre lol.

I got some scales from my nan yesterday just to see what's going on, and according to them and the last time I weighed on hers, I am down 11lbs in 9 days so I feel much better now!

You got much planned for this weekend? xx

Thanks hun, not been on here much over the weekend as been busy decorating! You should try to do what you want in respect of going into care work and studying for a qualification would be a great step! Also the fact that you already have some experience from your current job will be great! Well done hun on your weight loss that is amazing! Going to catch up on the rest of your diary now ! x

dont feel like iv lost a pound, none of my clothes feel any different and i went out today and forgot my shake so bought a packet of cooked chicken breast from M&S as thought id faint. was plain chicken and 180 calories on the packet? do you think this will have ruined my weigh in in 2 days? :( booooooo i just want to eat a big PIE and chips :(

dont feel like iv lost a pound, none of my clothes feel any different and i went out today and forgot my shake so bought a packet of cooked chicken breast from M&S as thought id faint. was plain chicken and 180 calories on the packet? do you think this will have ruined my weigh in in 2 days? :( booooooo i just want to eat a big PIE and chips :(

The chicken shouldn't be a problem as a chicken breast is allowed as part of ss+ so don't worry, you did the right thing :)

Almost 2 stone in, and although I am wearing slightly smaller clothes I still think I look the same - all the places I need to loose aren't shifting, but the way I see it, it has to happen soon enough, so stick in there hun!

I had a word with myself after that grumpy post and went to the gym! Lol v true, I guess scales dont lie! I just think im a bit impatient but if i think of the losses so far, i wouldnt get that in a month with WW or SW. so I will take your advice and stick with it :D xx

I had a word with myself after that grumpy post and went to the gym! Lol v true, I guess scales dont lie! I just think im a bit impatient but if i think of the losses so far, i wouldnt get that in a month with WW or SW. so I will take your advice and stick with it :D xx

Hi Hun you are doing fab Hun! That little bit of chicken is not going to hurt you! You can have chicken on SS+.

Well done u going to the gym, I think we are all impatient and as you say you would not get that loss on WW or SW!

Hope you have a good day tomorrow x x

Good luck for tomorrow's weigh in chick!! :) xx

4lbs is great, the same weight as 2 bags of sugar, you not pleased with that loss? x

Im pleased its down but seeing some people lose like a stone in their first week. Guess I should stop comparing, another 5lbs will be a stone. Il give myself a slap round the face and cheer up lol xx

Im pleased its down but seeing some people lose like a stone in their first week. Guess I should stop comparing, another 5lbs will be a stone. Il give myself a slap round the face and cheer up lol xx

9lbs in 2 weeks is amazing, what other diet would make you lose that much??
I know its so easy to compare to other peoples losses but everyone is different, i think your losses are amazing you should be so happy, keep going and you'll be losing those lbs quicker than you can click your fingers ;)
Well done!! :)

Thankyou for your positive comments girls, def the pick me up I needed! :) My CDC showed me today what a pound of fat looks like so x 9 was ergh! Lol xx

Thankyou, tomorrow cant come quick enough! :)
How are you getting on Anastazia? x

Not so good Katie. In 3 weeks i lost only 12.5lbs. First week was perfect, but after that I blew it. Now I am planning a new strategy and hopefully I will stick to it.
My main problem are the weekends. So I arranged today with my CDC to set my appointments on Tuesdays (she is not here on Mondays), so hopefully that will make me more careful on w/e.
Will see how it goes.

Don't worry about your weight loss. If you are 100% the bigger losses will come.
This is my experience from my first time 4 years ago.
xxxxxx

Hey Katie, where are you? Hope your good x

Back