Katies Diary & General Rambling

Peppermint tea never tried it actually but I hear it's good for you. I am having a decaf coffee with a touch of skimmer milk now as can't face water yet. Had about a 250ml glass today that all. Then a can with my bar xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It is good for your digestive system I hear....

I had a Venti Americano from Starbucks, a 500ml bottle of water, 2 mugs of peppermint tea and am now onto a huge mug of coffee.

Told you....a camel :)

x

Crikey even when not dieting I find it hard drinking to be honest. Oh well will just have to keep at it I guess lol. So bored doing my admin zzzzzz xx

Well good evening everyone just had my roast chicken and pickled cabbage tea v yummy. Got some strange tummy/bowel situation going on today. Don't want to put too much detail but feel like I have trapped wind and strange stuff coming out on the loo if you get my drift. Doing ss+ and stuck to it like glue and drink the minimum each day MMmm v strange anyone else had these feelings?
Still got half a mousse and a soup for rest of evening :) xx

Ok so day 9 today and feeling less stressed about scales not moving. Had a nandos piece of chicken and green salad at lunch and have a bar and mousse for later. Am trying so hard to push the fluids down me but god it's hard. Even started on peppermint tea today on Jo's recommendation and was quite nice and settled my gurgling tummy. Just hoping I didn't have too much chicken for ss+
Have also laid off coke zero too incase that's effecting it at all.
Hope everyone having a good week so far xx

Thanks Lily just seen it.
Had two peppermint teas today which has made me feel alot more vibrant hehe xx

Good Morning everyone hope today is going to be a good Wednesday for you all.
Not switched to two bars a day yet will just how the day goes I think.
Went and played cricket last night with hubby and dog and tonight got lots of clearing up to do in the garden after yesterdays sandblasting chaos.
Am still on the peppermint tea too which I quite like weirdly. So my mission to drink enough liquid each day continues
Have a good day xx

Good lass Katie.....all will be well. I promise :)

Just realised not updated diary today.
Been a very busy day and was dreading how I'd cope tonight at an evening meeting with a hot buffet of curries and such like. Smelt amazing but I lied to the owner when he asked why I wasn't eating. I just said I'd eat with my husband later on so he insisted on doing a take home bag. I chose things I didn't like so I wouldn't taste it. When I got home I gave it my neighbour for her supper as she'd looked after my doggy today for me.
And not even had my ss+ meal today. Drank loads of water well by standards and decided not to go onto two bars a day as such buttttttt if I'm having one of those days I will have a bar instead of soup and so be it.
So am feeling much more positive today and looking forward to a weekend at the caravan in Wales. Don't think I'll roast a chicken though again for a few days. I am like a drug addict and can't stop eating it once I start so think I'll have a cottage cheese weekend unless we go out for tea and I'll have chicken salad. I only feel safe going to certain places to eat where I know I can have chicken and salad basically.
Anyway I would like to give a big shout out to MissyJo for all her encouragement this week. Especially when I PM'd her totally freaking out.
I shall update again tomorrow night after work. Night all xxx

Evening peeps hope everyone had a good week and is geared up for a good weekend.
After my proud ss day yesterday I feel good today and had poached egg with red cabbage for tea yummy.
Still got mousses n soup for tonight hehe.
Will update after the weekend have a good un xx

Oooooh yummy girl

You are doing so AMAZINGLY well...and you have kept me strong too. Thanks for the lovely note....we've held each other together. Sleep well :)xxx

Hi Jo my lovely I will be strong. Going out for tea but going to have the roast chicken I think with no potatoes etc and my hubby being good too as he's lost 7 lb on SW in last 12 days too hehe.
Only thing Is I think I am starting with another uti but am staying strong.
Enjoy your body pump and have your extra protein and a nap if needs be xxx

KatieNicholson said:
Hi Jo my lovely I will be strong. Going out for tea but going to have the roast chicken I think with no potatoes etc and my hubby being good too as he's lost 7 lb on SW in last 12 days too hehe.
Only thing Is I think I am starting with another uti but am staying strong.
Enjoy your body pump and have your extra protein and a nap if needs be xxx

Ay up Katie..trying out a reply from my new iPad. Am a wee bit rusty and slow but wanted to say hello and wish you well for the rest ofnthe weekend.....mam still 100 percent and can't find the percentage symbol on this mad keypad. Xxxx

Haha funny re % think it's the ABC button then #+= button.
I had a very weak moment this afternoon. I was crumbling. We were both sat here starving and went to the pub for tea. Had roast chicken with a green side salad with balsamic vinegar but was nearly crying. I can't stop thinking about chocolate crisps and nibbles. Normally we'd chill out snacking here in Wales but I can't. Luckily it's one night and will be two or three weeks before we're here again.
I have put my pj's on and it's raining so thus Shud stop me caving on.
Oh god 48 days until I can come off plan for a week in Sicily aghhhh.
Xxx

Right lady......get this into that lovely mind of yours.....YOU DID IT!!! Getting through a night of craving can be just so horribly painful......I am proud of you. You will nibble again and you will have chocolate and snacks....you are just having a break for a while while you sculpt your body. Well done sweetie. Sorry I am bit rubbish with my posts (or lack of) at the moment xxxxxxx

Morning everyone on this wet and windy Sunday.
So last night I nearly committed CD suicide or CD self harm depends which way you look at it I guess.
My hubby doing SW cracked and had cereal bars huge bag of Monster munch and a few large whiskeys over his sin allowance. I too was on the verge of having something. Even went to sainsbury with him whilst he got his goodies. But I stayed strong. God knows how though. Am feeling sorry for myself as have got another water infection which you can imagine how much fun that is on this diet with all the water you gotta drink. Think I was averaging 6 visits per half out last night aghhhh.
Anyway today's another day and I get weighed tomorrow so let's hope I survive today :) xxx

Hi Katie
Well done for surviving temptations! I was very close to eating cake today - I went to a charity tea thing for breast cancer held by a friend. Table full of cakes! I don't even like cakes but was drooling - had to remove myself to the garden with a black coffee. I'm only on day 2 of SS+ and starting weight a little bit more than yours. 11lb is an incredible loss - well done! Keep at it :). Just read through your diary for some SS+ meal inspiration - thanks!
L

Hi L
Thanks my diary is a bit giddy on reflection lol.
I have developed a thing for pickled red cabbage and I eat it with poached eggs, chicken or omelette. First three days are a killer but it gets easier. We all have our bad days though but help each other through them. Xxx

KatieNicholson said:
Morning everyone on this wet and windy Sunday.
So last night I nearly committed CD suicide or CD self harm depends which way you look at it I guess.
My hubby doing SW cracked and had cereal bars huge bag of Monster munch and a few large whiskeys over his sin allowance. I too was on the verge of having something. Even went to sainsbury with him whilst he got his goodies. But I stayed strong. God knows how though. Am feeling sorry for myself as have got another water infection which you can imagine how much fun that is on this diet with all the water you gotta drink. Think I was averaging 6 visits per half out last night aghhhh.
Anyway today's another day and I get weighed tomorrow so let's hope I survive today :) xxx

Blooming heck Katie... You did amazing! You totally nailed it man! How has today been? I'd write more but am still getting used to this mad keypad . Hey, weigh in tomorrow. Yessssssss! Xxxxxx

Back