Katies Diary & General Rambling

Hi
Did you get my message on using the app on i pad instead of website?
Feel ok today Ta. Went to nandos for some chicken green salad n balsamic. It's the only place I feel safe to go out to. Yesterday we went to a pub in Wales and I had same as above but it freaked me out and made me want more :-(.
When r u away? It's been quiet with you Jo xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well been to doctors and got a uti and on anti biotics four times a day with or after food but not milk. Seen CDC and have to go up several plans in order to combat this. And am going to be away from home for four days which means am restricted to my food choices as it is.
Then to top it all off only lost 1lb in ten days :-(. Gutted but bought my stuff and will get back on it next week when I am back as have done so well this time.
I will not be Going away from the site and best go and read my new plan 4 book aghhhh xxx

KatieNicholson said:
Well been to doctors and got a uti and on anti biotics four times a day with or after food but not milk. Seen CDC and have to go up several plans in order to combat this. And am going to be away from home for four days which means am restricted to my food choices as it is.
Then to top it all off only lost 1lb in ten days :-(. Gutted but bought my stuff and will get back on it next week when I am back as have done so well this time.
I will not be Going away from the site and best go and read my new plan 4 book aghhhh xxx

What's happening Katie? I am confused....you ok? Xxx

Hi am in Oxford went to doctors and cos of anti biotics I am meant to be doing plan 4 which is physically impossible off a set menu and room service. Have to eat with tablets four times a day but not with milk. Bloody nightmare. Am dreading having to go through ketosis again. Am sticking to as much protein as I can tho.
U ok Hun? Xxx

Hi Everyone
Well how fast the week has gone hey.
Tomorrow am off to get weighed and get all clear from gp after my infection. So as appt not until evening I am restarting tues morning. Totally dreading tues to thurs as i know restarting will be evil but I will focus on fri and a rose coloured pee stick lol.
Wish me luck and help keep me focussed if u can xxxx

KatieNicholson said:
Hi Everyone
Well how fast the week has gone hey.
Tomorrow am off to get weighed and get all clear from gp after my infection. So as appt not until evening I am restarting tues morning. Totally dreading tues to thurs as i know restarting will be evil but I will focus on fri and a rose coloured pee stick lol.
Wish me luck and help keep me focussed if u can xxxx

Evening Kayteyyyyyyyyy! listen, you can do this. One step at a time. Keep looking forward......am rooting for you!! Xxxxx

How you doing?? I missed you too!! :) xxx

Hi am on day one and realised just now I have no sparkling water left and only drank 1.25 litre. Don't trust myself to go to the shops lol.
Not been in here much. Have put 5 on on my week off and I thought it would be worse really. Just keeping busy doing clear out upstairs as having alot of work done. Are u on facebook or email Jo. Can liase that way if u like ;-)
Have you been good since weekend? I am trying to do just ss. I split a bar and split a mousse to help me have lots of little meals haha. Xxx

Hi Jo, you shouldn't feel down it was out of your control to come off it but you'll get into it soon enough it only takes about 3 to 4 days to get back into ketosis so just keep your eye on the prize as they say lol. You can do this

Have been sat thinking about pies because of britains best dish but it's only 5 weeks and 2 days until Sicily so am gonna keep going. I am hoping to be in ketosis by Friday to help me through the weekend. Thanks for ur kind words xx

Mmmmm pies!! A moment on the lips though!

One heavenly pie= keeping wobbly thighs.

Omg I am going bonkers :eek:)

Pies?? Did someone say pies?? Am on fb as Missy Jo Lovejoy chick....add me :). No pie tastes as good as the feeling of being slim, repeat x infinity. I've been blooming hungry today if it is any consolation...Katie, why are you not doing SS+? xx

Cos I am trying to be clever but it's not working. Am starving hungry n feel like dog **** left on the pavement when it's forty degrees aghhhhh. X

Can't find u by the way. I am katie Louise nicholson with a wedding dress on if u can find me lol xx

Get.Some.Chicken....loony :)

Had loads of chicken far too much and a diet coke now feel vomitty and think uti is returning ffs xx

KatieNicholson said:
Had loads of chicken far too much and a diet coke now feel vomitty and think uti is returning ffs xx

Where are you? I've been bad and I need you xxx

Hey Katie!

How's it going? Who is winning the race to Ketosis. It's Day three in the Cambridge Diet house for me. I just saw some ungodly pictures of myself scaling Go-ape in delamere forest, I have to say the sight of my cellulite peppered butt in track pants really has spurred me on/made me feel sick.

I just got an amazing book which is all about eating behaviours. You sound exactly like me, in that you have a lot of fear about eating and it getting out of controll...dont worry!!!! Its a long road isnt it????

I hope you are back into it.

Nat

Back