Katies Diary & General Rambling

I went to bed Katie...hahah. I did drink loads during the class but I think exercise in the evening is going to suit me better cos it drained me and made me hungry. I only do 1 morning sess a week....thankfully. Good to be back into it. Yeah, blooming rain stopped me going for a nice walk with the lads. How you doing?

x

Am ok thanks Hun I have watched biggest loser USA and written some wedding thank you cards. Taken dog on a little walk and am gonna have tea at six then hot bar n half a mousse tonight. Had 1.5litre water so far and got to have extra for bar aghhhh. I do feel like drinking water is a full time occupation lol.
Lots of rubbish tv to watch tonight ;-)
You having your marinated chicken tonight? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am dear....what is 'hot bar'?? x

Meant got a bar left lol.
Just having cottage cheese n pickled red cabbage yum yum. Now had 2 litres of water and not stopped peeing lol xx

They sounds yummy!! I am looking forward to my dinner too. Hee hee. Loving this diet. xx

Weirdly so am I Jo.
I had 500ml of sparkle water with meal and am bursting full now.
Aghhh fresh bedding and clean pj's tonight after watching all the sat night tv available to me hehe.
Well everyone had my porridge this morning and half a mousse this afternoon, just had yummy cottage cheese n red cabbage and have a peanut bar with cup of tea to look forward to plus half a mousse Yeahhhhh.
Think tomorrow I shall roast a chicken for my hubby and have some for my meal tomorrow night.
Hope everyone else is having a good weekend so far and being 100%.
Xx

Hello Everyone
Day 7 for me today and last night I laid in bed thinking about bacon butties and curry n rice haha.
Anyway weighed myself today and am back to 17, 5 like I was on Friday so think it was just water retention from bot having enough shakes thurs n fri. So bit gutted means not lost anything since Friday but think I need to stop weighing each day really lol.
Todays plan is just made a choc orange mousse split in two and flavoured my water. Going to have half a mousse at lunch time and a bar and brew at 4, meal at six of omelette and asparagus with other half of mousse and soup in evening.
I do however have some boring work to do this afternoon and make roast lamb, spuds n carrots for my hubby as he's working but am not bothered about that.
So onwards and upwards and hope everyones weekends are Going well xxx

Hello Everyone
Day 7 for me today and last night I laid in bed thinking about bacon butties and curry n rice haha.

I get those thoughts too....I try not to resist them these days lol. They have to live in my head with me. Hee hee.

[/QUOTE]Anyway weighed myself today and am back to 17, 5 like I was on Friday so think it was just water retention from bot having enough shakes thurs n fri. So bit gutted means not lost anything since Friday but think I need to stop weighing each day really lol.[/QUOTE]

It is water indeed....I am the same today and we are both stoopid for weighing ourselves. Should we make a pact to not weigh ourselves till WI this week? Dare ya....:)

[/QUOTE]Todays plan is just made a choc orange mousse split in two and flavoured my water. Going to have half a mousse at lunch time and a bar and brew at 4, meal at six of omelette and asparagus with other half of mousse and soup in evening[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a plan....mmmmm.

I split my SS+ protein today too. So I will have had:

Breakfast: Peanut bar..mmmmm
Snack: Half a choc orange in a mousse
Lunch: hal my SS+ allowance- king prawns and lettuce and the other half of the mousse
Snack: Porridge
Dinner: Other half of king prawns and lettuce

Overall I will have probably had a few toop many prawns but I have walked 30 mins and am planning to run 3 miles later :(

I'll have to watch my portions creeping up. We're talking 70g extra ...

Have a lovely day lady

Much love

J

Hi Jo
Am now not seeing CDC until a week tomorrow and not sure I will last that long without weighing lol. The week after I am in Oxford from tues to fri in a hotel. Can stick to CD ok but god knows how I will cope with not weighing lol.
I think with the extra protein at least you are exercising and only having three shakes. I'd be more worried if you were having it on top of normal 4.
Those peanut bars are delicious with a brew yummy. The mint one is similar of u like choc mint Jo.
Am
Not doing exercise until I get to 15st other than walking cos last time I passed out at yoga as I went light headed.
Feeling hungry today and cos am lazing around. Going to watch about a boy at 4.40 that'll kill some time.
Am also avoiding going on Cath Kidston website cos I have a major addiction to making lovely purchases on it haha.
What part of sunny England are you in Jo? I am Lancashire xxx

Evening sweetie,

How about you wait til Thursday then? Go on.I dare ya! You can tell me how you get on in a hotel because I am away the week after. Planning to take bars, tetra packs and get the hotel to make me my porridge maybe? May SS+ it for a couple of days....

I am in Newcastle my dear. Why did I think you were in Kent??

I agree with your exercise plan....one thing at a time. I've been running 2 years and doing body pump for about the same time and I really miss them when I stop. Good for my psyche as well as me bum. I didn't start my exercise until I'd lost a bit though...gets easier. Ironing now. Pants. xxx

Hi Jo
Hope your not actually ironing pants tho lol.
Well I have plated up hubbys yummy Sunday dinner and he'll be home shortly so will have my omelette then.
It's the 17th to 20th I am away and having my ss+ meal at lunch so people don't myther 'why u not eating' like last year. And we normally go out for team meals but I get out of it cos Been off with glandular fever earlier in year. Take a handblender that's what I have done before and just have soups shakes and hot shakes and bars that's what I plan to do. When I am in my room alone I will have a brew n bar and my hot soup but will miss the mousse big time especially now I split it in two.
Anyway one step at a time.
Ok I will wait until thurs if you do too? Xx

Evening everyone just thought I'd make you all laugh.
Had a pants afternoon as wanted to eat with hubby tonight so I was feeling hungry and making his lamb dinner in a bad mood. Anyway had our tea then washed up and lost a diamond out of my wedding ring and had a full blown strop screamed and stamped my feet the lot. Then husband walks in and found it on dining table lol. I feel much better after a rant tho haha. Only been married since Xmas so will be getting that sorted tues at Trafford centre.
Ohhh still got half a mousse and a soup left tonight thank goodness.
Xx

Katie.....deal on the weigh-in....I won't until CDC scales at 7.15 pm if you don't. Am putting my scales out of reach :)

Hotels...hand blender....top advice!!!! Thanks!!

Diamond....thank goodness you found it! Blimey....bet your heart was racing!! Pheweeeeeeeeee

Back to the ironing now :(

Ok will weigh thurs morning as got an evening meeting on thurs so will be too late. Hope I can last that long eeeek.
Only tomorrow to get through then nandos ss+ meal tues hom hom and all allowed.
Enjoy your ironing hunni
Xx

Morning Everyone
Ok so today is week 2 of ss+ and feels like a month not a week had gone by so far. Have lost 11 pound in the first week which is great although been annoyed at it sticking since fri so am hoping it falls off one night instead haha.
Feeling ok just tired and unmotivated for work today. Got loads of admin to do and can't be bothered but needs must. I will be annoyed if I don't have a big loss by next Monday as will need that to keep me going when I work away for four days aghhh.
Just flavoured my water and made my mint mousse split in two and think I will do a chicken for tea.
Just got to keep thinking sicily is 7 week on thurs with 58 other people who I hardly or don't know and want to feel good about myself for those four days.
Hope everyone has a super day and an even better week.
Bye for now xxx

Katie.....did you weigh yourself this morning?

I didn't :)

I did yes only cos husband said he'd put three on and wanted me check scales. I stayed same again so he's sent me out for new batteries lol. Not doing again I give up lol xx

:sigh:I knew you had!! Naughty....haha. I will let you off this time. Right, not till Thursday...deal?? :)

Ok can't do now anyway. Lost the battery I took out this morning and didn't have replacements so no scales haha. Am bored of all this today. The water is evil had coke zero with my bar whilst sat at laptop with a Labrador laid on my feet thinking aghhhhhh. It's not the food it's the water aghhhh xx

Good! Because you so would get on them again....I know you :)

I am drinking peppermint tea....tried that?

I am cold...CD does that to me. Lack of thermic effect of food going through body or something :(

xx

Back