Katies low carb adventure...

Good Morning!

At last the scales are on the move 2Lb off this week what a relief! the tuna infusions are really nice and are on offer at tesco at the moment. Really love the DE flavoured coffees.
todays menu

Egg mayo salda

thai green chicken soup

dinner
home made beef burger
celeriac chips

Hope you have a great day :)

Happy hump day!

I ate far too much yesterday still managed to sat around 20gms carbs but high cal count. feel good today keeping on top of my water intake.

Breakfast
Johnn West Basil Tuna infusions
1 tbs mayo
baby leaf salad

Lunch
tesco broccoli & stilton soup 7gm carb
pepperami

Dinner
2 sausages
white cabbage

Snack
pepperami

Trying to focus on making a real effort this weekend no alchol no cheating looking forward to more results on tuesday.

I love atkins but always get bored! your menus are inspiring thank you x

I've been grumpy today. Skipping breakfast didn't help causing unnecessary snacking.

Breakfast
Black coffee caramel

Lunch
Broccoli and stilton soup
Spanish meat tappas

Dinner
Chicken
Ratatoulli
Broccoli
(small portions)

Snack
Salt and black pepper cashews
Pepperami .

Today I bought biscuits for my office chums and wasn't even tempted (I think I did other as a test!) haven't had any sugar cravings. The weekend is sneaking up on us I'm determined to be 100%.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Out to dinner at my lo fave restaurant last night (cowboy style) I drove so just drank water had spicy ribs a couple of forks of coleslaw and a couple of chips. I tried some of my oh natchos too. Here endeth my confession! Today I'll be super good to compensate and try to walk it off!

Breakfast
Tuna mayonaise
Cucumber
Celery

Lunch
?

Dinner
Steak salad

Menu looks good again, maybe nando's chicken for lunch? Doesn't have to be from the TO place, just buy bottle nando's sauce, has about 8-11g carbs per 100ml (but you'd never use 100ml per sitting, I usually use about 1/2 tbsp - 7.5ml, carbs negligible) with some mayo n cauli mash?

Nice to have a meal out with your fam (like you were saying, nice to enjoy times with your fam) and just get back on the wagon. You and I can both hop back on, plenty of space for us! :D

Have a nice day! x

The weekend has been a success no booze and all snacks legal! I didn't realise how hard it is to avoid booze am beginning to truly see my bad habits clearly. Todays menu.

Egg mayo
Iceberg lettuce

Lunch
Marks and Spencer cafe turkey soup

Dinner
Shepherds pie (no potato)
White cabbage

Feel great today am on top of my water and have had a good walk :)

Weekend survived :)

Yesterday was a bit of a disaster had a relly stressfull day at the office (outside HR and sackings) I ate a donut (didnt solve any problems or make me feel better) then had a migrane. Feel much better today I got the slow cooker out and chucked together a beef stew before I left for work so when I get in I can play racing cars with my LO :)

Breakfast
egg mayo salad

Lunch
Broccoli and stilton soup

Dinner
Beef stew
white Cabbage

I forgot to weigh in this morning will weigh tomorrow as a bit of a NSV my face is looking a less puffy if that makes sense. I'm looking forward to leaving work on the 20th to start Uni in January. When I went to the induction day I was the fattest in the class hopfully by the 13th Jan this wont be the case. I'm not going to drink until Christmas day I will still log everything I eat on MFP but I wont be holding back !!

Good Morning,
Well I've lost a staggering 0.4Lb at this rate I should hit goal by 2020! saying that though I havent felt this well for ages I ate a donut and had a couple of higher than legal carb meals think I hit 74gm the other day and I have a very static job and dont move much in the evenings either. Tonight I will go on the rowing machine for 30mins and I will aim to do that every day.

Breakfast
tesco smoked kipper fillets
small baby leaf salad

Lunch
tesco broccoli and stilton soup

dinner
Tesco finest wholegrain mustard sausages x2
Buttered celeriac mash 150gm

Snack
deli 24
Chorizo and gouda stick

"Just keep slimming" "Just Keep Slimming" as atkins ftw said!
Hope all have a great day :)

a loss is still a loss but sadly Atkins is very unforgiving if we cheat. As soon as the carbs hit we pile on the pounds (water retention/glycogen storage?) but it comes off pretty quick once we go back to the WOE. The rowing is going to help with the weight loss too, so that's a brill idea, also saves having to go out in the cold and dark for a run/walk!

Hope this week is good to you! x

Running on my own in the dark doesn't appeal to me at all. If your already out of brath and exhausted how are you supposed to run away from any possible danger!! thats my excuse and I'm sticking with it ;) lucky we have a rowing machine in the shed. Next tuesday I will be victorius and will finally get to my first goal!!!!

Back