Katies low carb adventure...

Happy Monday everyone!

I'm back on the wagon and organised! This morning I chucked a Jambolaya in the slow cooker which consists of chicken thighs, smoked sausage, green pepper, onions, chopped toms, parsely, thyme, cayenne pepper, cajun seasoning then all I need to do is throw a bag of king prawns in cook for another 30mins. Done. so my menu today..

Breakfast
Black coffee

Lunch
Burmese soup

Dinner
Jambolaya

I have quite a few christmas commitments this week. Meal out thursday evening Lunch Friday Christmas party Saturday :( It's a difficult time of year :) Just going to keep logging on MFP and make wise choices where I can. Good luck everybody silly season is upon us. My main aim is to Lose at least 2LB over the christmas period time to dust off my running shoes. I finish work next friday so will have no excuses about it being too dark!

Well done on getting back on the wagon - aren't slow cookers great? I've got a med-style chorizo casserole in mine for tonight :)

Dinner was a massive hit, will make that again! Today I'm craving carbs.

Breakfast
Tuna Infusions basil
mayo
spinach

Lunch
Burmese chicken soup

Dinner
Pork chop
stirfried veg

Might treat myself to a square of dark chocolate if I behave!

Good on ya Kate, menu looks great and jambalaya sounds amazing! Well done for getting back on the wagon too. I got myself some dark choc and will have a square tonight too if I behave. I usually make coconut choc but I thought this way it was less faf and seems v low carbs. What are we like with the chocolate, lol. x

i love reading ur menu!! thank u

Good on ya Kate, menu looks great and jambalaya sounds amazing! Well done for getting back on the wagon too. I got myself some dark choc and will have a square tonight too if I behave. I usually make coconut choc but I thought this way it was less faf and seems v low carbs. What are we like with the chocolate, lol. x

How do you make coconut Choc?? Infact give me all your chocolate recipes!! Please!!

First Christmas dinner of the year eaten. BLERGH. :(

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Second Christmas dinner consumed going for my third this afternoon it's relentless :)

I'm sticking with atkins I've sorted out my game plan for the new year which includes the cancer research dryathalon not looking forward to the carb detox! I've had a most excellent Christmas and hope everyone else had too :)

Back