Katies new start......

KatHmum

Here I am again, in good spirirts!
I'm one week in so the worst part is over just have to keep the bordom at bay and stay out of the path of temptation. I have 3 stone to shake off and roughly 3 months to do it. My motivation is I'm changing my entire life in June. I have no clue what I weigh at present I can't bear to get on the scales and see the dreaded 12 stone it's like the brick wall of doom. A couple of times I've managed to get to 11st10 but as soon as I get there I seem to give up so this time I don't intend to weigh myself untill may 4th (I'm a star wars fan!;0) and I'm hoping to see 11 more than anything I've ever hoped for. 12 stone is a massive deal for me I've been stuck in it for 2 years "on a diet"

Befor I had my son I was at the top end of 10 stone I would like to smash that and really enjoy a summer free from thigh chaffing and photo avoidance. My best friend has asked me to be her maid of honour so also want to look good for her she's amazing we've been friends for 19 years. She's also doing lighter life so there is also a bit of friendly competition.

I really think the products availiable are good and this time I'll utilise the veg allowence (just had a spicy spaghetti with mushrooms) I will occasionally have to have meal breaks but will stick to meat veg/salad and this time I'll bee firm with well meaning wine offering friends. I will also abstein from milk in my tea/coffee.

Are there any other non weighers out there?

Looking forward to joining you all on your jouneys :)

Still plugging away must admit I've been on the scales I'm 79kg.....still in the dreadded 12 stone. Need to start exercising, it's just finding the time and motivation :( It's my birthday monday.......the cake will have to wait til july!!!

The birthday cake avoidance was more difficult than anticipated and last night at my birthday meal (steak and salad) I succumbed to a slice of ice cream cake.

Today I will take my son swimming then walk to the park before Nandos tonight then back on track for week 4. Not many comments about looking thinner yet :( but my jeans look much better on. Going to up the exercise from tomorow, hope the weather stays like this.

I'm a big fat cheat :( managed to behave at my own birthday....take my son to a kids party and I end up stuffing mini sausage rolls in my mouth like my life depends on it. What a waste of a week.

Today will bed a good day, packs and water only!

Bed is always on my mind along with pizza, crisps, ice cream and wine! Today was difficult I'm so hungry it's making me angry. Serves me right for carbing myself up yesterday but on the plus side this weather is amazing :) what more motivation do we need to get in shape for the summer.

Right, have had a good couple of days and have started looking for my reward......a new tatoo. I want to get it done at the start of July. Very excited, have some we design ideas and have chosen a studio.
What are your goals? :)

What an excellent idea for a reward!

May have to nick that one from you.. Been wanting to get tattoo number 4 for a while x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Looking forward to the start of the May challenge Really hoping to get at least 9 lbs off :)

Back