Katies slim and save diary

Not at all ;) its true lol ...... Needs to be made clearer about these wafers i thinks

But these products are sourced from a manufacturer who makes generic VLCD products so they come in packs of 2 - it's not something that S&S can influence. Anyway, men can have 2 at once and women can have 1.5, or 2 if they spread them out during the day. So you can still have both on 1 day, just not together so really there isn't a reason to wrap them separately to be honest. The info probably just needs to be clearer.

Edited to say that the info is on the website where they're ordered from:

If using in VLCD as per above it is important to note you may not have a wafer + a bar on the same day.

1 Pack is 2 Wafers which are 195 Calories. Eat each wafer at seperate times in the day to keep sugar levels lower!

your right its my issue i cant leave it alone until later on in the day... thats something i need to address before ordering them again

It's my issue too so I don't order them. The only way I'd get round it is to take 1 to work with me and leave the other one at home out of arms length and then have it in the evening. Too much of a faff so I just stick to the normal bars :)

that would be the only way for me and that certainly wouldnt fill me at work...

I tested for ketosis and there is only a slight pink tinge today so looks like I have slightly knocked myself out so back to normal today :) and learnt my lesson!

Any sign of pink means you're still in ketosis so you're probably ok anyway hun :)

Phew!! It's very slight pink but thats great news thanks x

I am going to take a week break from S&S the end of march and I was thinking of doing Diet Chef 1200 Calorie program for that week... so I dont lose complete control of myself... What do you think?

I am just going to ask Rob or Karen as I dont want to do diet chef and eat too many carbs,

Diet chef isn't ketogenic I think but I have to admit I haven't looked at it closely. When I refeed / maintain I'm going to look into getting some of the ready meals from these guys:

Shop - LWWF

And choosing the meals that come in under 20g carbs per pack so I don't go overboard with the carbs. Add some low carb veggies if I need to and I think that should do me for a tasty mid week meal if I can't be bothered to cook. I think if I was having a break I'd probably want to do a bit of a DIY break personally rather than moving from 1 completely structured diet to another.

I spoke to Rob and he said it sounded like a good plan... as they suggest a low calorie plan for the break and im only taking 1 week off. so i will try it and see how i get on i think.

Thanks BG I will check these out!

I bought dr pepper zero and fanta zero... Then realised fanta Zero has 11calories and 1.6g sugars.... After I had drank a can. Best not drink anymore

Weigh in day :)) I have lost 3.2lb this week taking me to 15st 13. I can't believe it I haven't been in the 15's since I moved here 2yrs ago and that was literally a flying visit as I put weight on :) anything I lose now is a bonus :)

Well done Katie, that's excellent. It's always fab seeing that next number on the scales :)

Thank you :) so much... I am so pleased!! my wardrobe is feeling my loss now i need to give it all away lol

Great loss hunni!

I know what you mean about the wardrobe. I'm almost in a size 14, so I've been ebaying some of my really good clothes this week. Needing to stock up, but I refuse to spend a fortune on really good clothes until I've decided what size I want to be!

So Primark and Matalan it is! lol!

Found two lovely tops in the local charity shop today for £3 each.. like new and the ones i was eyeing up in the local shop for £15 each.

I am heading to my moms as you know so i will be hitting Primark :)

Back