Katies slim and save diary

Well done Katie that's fab weight loss :)

Lots2lose36 said:
Well done Katie that's fab weight loss :)

Thank you :)) well done on yours too

6.2lb off for me this week ;) not bad considering I was at my moms all week I was 100%

Wow Katie, that's fantastic! You go girl.

That's wonderful hunni! ;)

Thanks Ladies I feel amazing.... even in a week trousers that i havent fit in for years are fitting me.

What a great feeling well done x

Thank you both.. Being slimmer really does feel better than eating all the rubbish I was :) another 5 weeks until my week on diet chef excited to see what I lose until then.

I am feeling now I would like to incorporate some exercise my guests go home in 4 weeks so I will get planning :)

Katie, just been catching up with your diary. Wow, you really have done well - congratulations!

I absolutely loved going down the sizes (started at size 20/22) and now down to size 14/16. To get rid of the big sizes feels so good (and they are NOT ever coming back again).

I understand exercise can really contribute to weight loss and I started off by purchasing a pedometer and trying to walk 10K steps every day. Not great at this time of year though - I dont really have the inclination to face the Baltic temperatures!

Thanks frannie :) I kept the clothes that I bought when I was Down to my lowest last time and they are loose which feels fab. I have saved 3 dresses for when I lose weight thinking I can wear them and
Now they don't look right as my waist is too small compared to my hips and I look odd in them. Hey Ho I'm not complaining.. I will be selling them :)

Well done on getting
Down to a 14/16 I bet you feel amazing

Yes Katie, I think I can say it has really changed my life. Strangely though, I still think of myself as fat. Not untrue of course, as I am still in the overweight bracket but I think it's going to take my brain a little while longer to catch up with the slimmer me!

Do you find yourself picking bigger sizes up? I do it seems to be a problem for me... I still dislike shopping as I'm scared of nothing fitting me which is untrue now. But I still have this feeling I'm hoping the more I lose the easier it will get

I still reach for a size bigger Katie. 14s are generally starting to fit ok but I still find myself reaching for the 16s. It's a mindset thing I think.

Glad it's not just me, it's all a process and
I need to stop thinking I can deal with everything immediately

Yeah your def not alone there Katie, I haven't lost a huge amount yet but I am down a dress size and in my head I am the same size as I was, it's very weird. My sis is the same too, dropped from a 14-16 to a 10-12 and she always buys herself 14s! and they are always too big for her x

Fantastic losses so far Katie, i like the dietchef idea for a week off sounds interesting ;)

Thank you :) I checked with rob and he said it sounded like a good plan. The food looks yum and I keep the structure there whilst upping my calories.

Katie, I do still reach for bigger sizes too. I am so used to fighting my way to the back of the rack for the bigger sizes, that it feels strange to think that I can now head for the smaller sizes near the front!

It does feel very strange I'm almost scared to try them on.. I think sometimes that I'm scared to reach my goal does that sound mad? I think it's because I have been overweight massively my whole adult life

Back