Kats Munchies

Morning all

Thanks Pesty - I'm trying to claw back some syns for today - didn't bring in any French Fries (4.5 saved)

Kirstiebubbles - you bad girl - glad you enjoyed them though..

Yesterday - I didn't have my hartleys jelly, but I did have my mugshot after my lunch as the jkt spud was small and so was the portion of beans and at £3.40 I felt ripped offf won't be going there again - esp as the chaps Jkt spud was huge! hmphnmmmm:(

Total Syns yesterday:
FF 4.5
1 Fox sweet 1
SC Brownie Ice cream 4.5
= 10 syns:)
Also didnt have enough cheese on dinner had 28g instead of 42g but did have a mug full of SS milk for milky coffee..:D so really saved the over syns from the day before yesterday..:D:D

So why when I weighed myself today have the scales gone up:confused::confused: I know I shouldn't of got on them but they were asking me too....

Menu for today:

Bkft: Fruit and yogurt

Mid morn: Banana and Alpen bar 1/2 HEXB

Lunch: Salad not sure what with yet might be Tuna but only says in book that 28g in brine is FREE so if I have more do I syn that ???:confused::confused:

Mid after: 2 little oranges plus Alpen bar 1/2 HEXB.

Dinner: Sweet n sour pork with veg and JKT Spud (227g HEXB)
Pud: not sure...

Peppermint tea and black coffee throughout the day. Might have milky drink (HEXA)
Poss cheese to nibble on (HEXA)

mm syns for today: don't know

so long post...

Kats

xx

Hi y'all

Hope so as had the whole lot of tuna and 3 light babybels.:D

Just had my Hartleys jelly 0.5 syns:)

And Dinner is a LC S n S Sauce whole jar I think is 7 syns - so between me and hubby that will be 3.5 syns.
So total syns so far 4 - whoo hoo.
Have an alpen still to eat and Milky drink later on - and its Pilates night tonight...:D

kats

xx

ha ha - I just looked too - it Light Choices Sweet and sour sauce..

Trouble is I was thinking all during the day how nice it will be to have it all cooked by the time I get home re slow cooker - but damn me thinks I forgot to put the thing ON DOH!

Oh well off to pilates and deal with dinner later..

Bye peeps

Kats

xx

Morning all

Well got to pilates last night - hall was packed.

Slow cooker was on - but by the time I got home it had burnt - still tasted ok - I suppose if it was on (low) for 11hrs plus it would of burnt...mmmm does anyone else have this problem.

Syns yesterday:
Hartleys Jelly 0.5
Kitkat (2 fingers) 5.5 syns
oops small piece of sponge cake It was like angel cake and I did have a really small piece so counting 5.5 syns
making a total of 11.5 syns..

Menu for today:

Bkft: Fruit and ML yogurt
Mid Morn Aplen bar and 2 clems.
Lunch: don't know yet RM of some sort or may buy Potato and mwave it here at work..mm me thinks I'll do that.
Mid after: Alpen bar and apple
Dinner: Eggs, chips and beans or marconi (SW style)
Pud: not sure
Syns: Velvet crunch crisps 4 syns
HEXB Aplen bars and ?
HEXA Milk and cheese

thats all for now

Kats

xx

Aw at least you know its working:whacky068:all that exercise must be good for you.

Pilates is ok - it must be doing something - isn't it?

I forgot on diary counting up the syns that I had counted in the Sauce but as it had burnt and I left what was left in the bowl not sure of how much I should have counted for any ideas anyone?:confused:

I could really have a snooze right now :zz: o goody nearly time for lunch..

Kats

xx:D

loving your diary hun and well done on the exercise x

lol @ the scales telling you to get on them, mind do that too..!

Im having sw egg, chips n beans tonight for dinner.. droooool

Hey KK.

How much of your sauce got burned? Was it a 1/3 of the whole jar? Just reduce your syns for say that amount off of the total. If there were 7 per portion, then take 2.5 off of it. Only way to do it I suppose.

I just posted a comment on our Eternally slim thread, Honey's recipes, have a look on there.. great recipes for some inspiration and sweet cravings too xx

oo thanks EF.:D

Hi Jen - I parboiled my spuds then drained them then added a bit of marmite back into the spuds and gave them a shake before baking them - yum yum!!!!:eat:

Ok Lost a lb whoo hoo - better than nothing..:scale:

Menu today:

Bkft
2 weetbix (HEXB plus 2syns as they were the choc ones) Milk (HEXA) plus some Melon.

Mid morn : Apple mm which I have already had damn...

Lunch: Salad and JW Light lunch guessing this is about 5 syns ?

Mid after: fruit

Dinner: SW Marconi and salad 6 syns

Lots of syns today, cant really buy anything else so have to use whats in the cupboards...

Kats:)

xx

:thankyou:whoo hoo - thanks bubbles...

I've eaten everything - still hungry - why why (said as in cee lo green song).:eatdrink051:

Kats

xx

Well so far so good although - I am eating what we have left in the cupboards.:(

Menu:

Bkft:
28g Special K (HEXB) Skimmed Milk (HEXA)
Mid morn: Banana, follwed by LC Pretzels 5 syns eeekkk, followed by an apple.
Lunch: at a friends so dont know what I'm getting.
Mid after: mmm I have nothing!! ooo yes I do Melon and yogurt phew...
Dinner: Hubby is having Fried onions with cheese on top toasted.:jelous:
Not sure what I having I have some turkey rashers left over so might have these with eggs and 2 slices of WM 400g loaf (HEXB):)
Pud: SC 5 syns or 4.5 I need to check..:(

Not planned food this week so I'm all over the place - I need to look in the cupboards and see what I have and make sensible choices!:(

Hope all is well with you?

Kats:D

xx

Thats all you can do KK. Look on the freezer and see what you have, then see what you can do with it.. IF you have any rice you can add chopped meat, veg to them, tin of chopped toms and some curry powder, gives you a biryani.. The same with pasta will make a nice spicey pasta.. I'm not sure if I'll have a job in 4 weeks, so trying to spend as little as poss at the moment. xx

Back