ProPoints Kat's WW Journey

Me too!!! I'm trying to be good before Weigh in tomorrow.... Try n make up for the terrible weekend I had lol!! X

I was at a BBQ waay too much food and alcohol!! But never mind if I have done bad il make up for it next week!! X

Well done for resisting cake :D x

Wednesday 13th July

Breakfast=8
Fruit and ww yoghurt - 1
2 ww bread and flora - 4
Milk - 1
Ww cookies - 2

Lunch=8
Couscous pot - 6
Ww crisps - 2

Dinner=5
1/2 WW chicken hotpot - 3
Zero point salad veg - 0
Salad cream - 1
Sugar free jelly and squirty cream - 1

Snacks=5
2x crispbakes and laughing cow - 3
WW choc Swiss roll - 2
Apple and plum - 0

TOTAL = 26/29

AP's earned =3
Total AP's earned = 12 Used =0

Looking good ;D xx

Thanks Carly!
Just weighed in ........ 1lb off! Should be happy with that but can't help feeling a bit disappointed. I've had far more treats on previous weeks and lost more! Trying to work out what's different this week-looking back over my diary I can see that I've exercised more this week, and on Monday Tuesday and Wednesday I only had 25 or 26 points. Maybe I should start making sure I have at least 29 every day? Trouble is I don't like just eating for the sake of it. Another thing could be because now I'm in the ideal weight section by bmi ( got 5.5 lbs left til goal) maybe the weight is going to come off a lot more slowly now.
I don't want to appear ungrateful, as I am happy that I am still losing, would appreciate any feedback
Kat
xx

Well done on ur loss!!! I no what u mean about eating for the sake of it I'm the same never no what to do for the best! The weight is bound to slow down. Bit if your so close to ur goal xx

well done Kat on your 1lb loss....I remember the last time I did ww the last few pounds seemed to take forever to come off ...but it does...ALWAYS eat your daily points ...I have days when I just can't be bothered eating too but I feel I have to eat something just to use up the points ...I think thats what helps us lose the weight ..hope your havin a good day x

Hi petal! I think if u are exercising u should be eating most of ur weeklies and should never be below ur dailies! It's what ur body needs not to go into starvation mode!

I kno that when some people go on WW they decide to be super good... I just eat less and enjoy my treats within points... It's the best way to do it long term!

Hope I've not said too much xx

No I think your right Carly. I had pretty much all of my weeklies on sat but just wasn't quite using the full 29 the rest of the time. Will make sure I do next week xx

Thursday 14th July

Breakfast= 10
Milk for coffee - 1
Fruit and yoghurt - 1
Belvita - 6
1 Ww toast and marmite - 2

Lunch = 7
2 x ww bread - 3
Laughing cow, ham and salad - 2
Ww crisps - 2

Dinner=6
100g oven chips - 4
Salad - 0
Ketchup - 2

Snacks=6
Apple and plum - 0
ww choc roll - 2
2 x vodka and diet coke - 4

Total = 29/29
Wps used = 0
AP's earned = 2
Total AP's = 2
AP's used = 0

Friday 15th July

Had a very yummy day - within points though, yay! Don't think this will be the case tomorrow though, hubby has something up his sleeve and won't tell me what it is (it's my birthday on Tuesday). So I'm glad I've still got all my weeklies!

Breakfast=5
Milk for coffee - 1
2 x ww bread and flora - 4

Lunch=6
Ww beef hotpot - 6

Dinner=12
Ww pitta - 3
Cheese - 2
Ham - 1
Passata, mushrooms and onions - 0
100g oven chips - 4
Ketchup - 1
I am now a BIG fan of the pitta pizza - felt like such a treat!
Fruit and ww yoghurt - 1

Snacks= 6
Apple and plums = 0
Curly wurly = 3
1 finger of twirl = 3

TOTAL = 29/29
WP's used = 0/49
AP's earned = 1
Total AP's earned = 3
AP's used = 0

Hope you all have lovely weekends........I'll try and pop back on at some stage tomorrow and let you know what hubby's suprise is! :) xx

Go girly :) xxx

Sooooooooo - the surprise from my hubby was a bday BBQ bash at our house with all my mates :) had a fab time, drank loads, didn't eat too badly ( 1 burger, 1 lamb skewer and a few crisps) but did not track at all.
Not dwelling on it at all because I had such a great time. Back on it today........feeling rather delicate! Xx

Awww that's lovely! And doesn't sound like u were bad! :D enjoy getting bk to it xx

glad you had a good time.....if my OH had a bbq for me ....I'd be the one cooking !! have a good Sunday hun x

Back