Katycakes Won't Give Up...

Hey Katy,

Hope you are having a good weekend hun!

Wishing you a fab SW week ahead, should be some good weather too

xx

Hi ya buddy! How are things going with you? I'm doing ok thanks to you - I don't want to let either of us down by slipping. x

Hi Katy, just caught up very briefly and see you are on SW. Completely undertand why CD is no longer for you. I'll try and pop by on the SW threads to see how you are doing. I wish I were ready for proper food but I can't trust myself. Will catch up soon. Kira x

Yay Minz, so glad you are keeping on track! It helps so much just to make a start, doesn't it? I went a bit off the track last night (friend to stay, and I'd had a stinker of a day); but my offplan choices could have been a lot, lot worse so that's a step forward for me too.

Chels on this forum talked about 'putting up a shark net' a week or so ago when I was still floundering about in shark infested waters, and others hauled me on board the liferaft, and that helped... doing this alone is so tough, but when you know you have buddies looking out for you it makes such a difference. Up to my ears in work today but taking a quick swiz around the boards before I make a start!

Here's to another fab food day Minz! (Hope sun is shining where you are!)

xxx

KIRA... just cross posted! So good to see you hun. It took me a good 3/4 weeks to get going on SW, I left CD and fell into scary territory, but then CD wasn't helping me to avoid the binges either so I knew I had to try something different. Thanks to buddies on here, people didn't give up on me and I hauled myself back on track ready to give SW a fair try. My first WI is tomorrow and although I put on 8lbs in those 3 or 4 weeks post-DD I am hoping that some of it will be gone by tomorrow.

Big hugs... whatever path we take, we are all going in the same direction and we can all help each other. How are you hun?

xxx

Hi KK - hope you get through the work ok, least being busy in work takes the mind off food. I'm off today as we've a family appointment with the hospital today and I decided to take the rest of the day off to mooch. Still aching after all the gardening, but feels good and the garden looks so tidy. Will have to agree a roster for doing mum's grass with bro & sis. Mum's neighbour's hubby (whom we've grown up with) was so good doing the grass a few times last year when mum was first admitted to hospital, but my mate texted me last night to say her hubby was rushed to hospital Friday and has a bowel blockage - yowzer. Didn't get to talk to her as she must have been at hospital, so hopefully they get him sorted soon - poor thing.

Have a lovely day and good luck for WI tomorrow. xx

Morning Katy, hows it going? Still haven't got my head into gear, have so much buzzin around my head with graphic design courses and competitions I have eaten out a couple of times over the last week and not particularly good food. Think my birthday is stopping me getting my head around this properly but I do start each day with good intentions, so at least I haven't given up totally..... hopefully I will get there eventually.... hope you have a good day and good luck with WI...

Minz, weigh in was 3.5 off... woop!

GE, good to see you hun, thinking about you but know the feeling of wanting to hide out for a while too. Like you I'm swamped with work, but you sound like it's all good stuff! When is your birthday? I agree, good idea to wait until after that to make a fresh start. Take as long as it takes, it took me forever but I managed to scramble aboard in the end! Once your head is in the right space you'll be fine.

Kira, was working in the garden this morning... (laptop, not gardening alas!). Long may it last! Sigh...

xxx

Soooo good to see you so upbeat! :D So this magical SW gets the creative juices going too then? xx

All it does here is make me spring clean, a thankless task if ever there was one. And that was only because we heard a mouse in our bedroom this morning. The place is super clean now, (and it wasn't that bad before,) everything pulled out, cleaned, put back and no mousie. However, as we speak 2 traps are being prepared with peanut butter.........hopefully he'll have taken the hint though. xx

Tell mousie to go easy, 4.5 syns for 1 tbsp....

xxx

Good Morning Katy, Fabulous news on your 3.5lb loss hunny, well done you for sticking with it and letting it work for you. SW seems to suit you well you sound really positive that's so great!!
Hope you are having a great BH weekend hun!
i've actually got 2 whole days free YAY for me.
xx

So chuffed for you losing 3.5lbs - SW really does seem to be suiting you. Well done. xx

Congrats on the 3.5 pounds, KatyCakes!

I hope you have a happy Easter.

MinnieMel

P.S. Is the 4.5 syns for the mouse or peanut butter? And, doesn't it make a difference how the mouse is prepared?

I think mice are free... ;o)

Happy Easter everyone & fab to see you home Mel, hope the jetlag begins to subside soon! Can't wait to hear all about it!

xxx

I'll let you know about the mouse syns Mel, just as soon as I have caught the little blighter! :D

She seeks her here, she seeks her there.........come out, come out wherever you are! xx :hug99:

Back