Katy's CC journey

katywoo87

Gold Member
Hi all,

Well, I've been all over this website, in various different diet categories with a diary. My most recent being clean eating however at the moment the time and prep for clean eating really is not do-able for me although I do intend to do this eventually as a way of life and weight management.

I am on here for as much support as I can get so please do subscribe, post etc whenever you feel like it! Everyone is welcome :)

I am 26, 5'3 and currently weighing in at 11.4lb after a very lapse week in Ibiza eating junk and drinking too much alcohol! I am currently a size 12-14.

I have about 2 stone to lose- its difficult to say what my goal is at the moment because the last time I was in the 9s was when I was 15 years old! Going on my weight for my height its recommended i can be anywhere between 7st 10lbs and 9stone 10lbs. I guess I want a weight that is easy to maintain so we will see!

Ive just started a new job involving shift work which I have found really difficult in planning food for and also my insatiable appetite when i am on 'lates'. I get home around 12:30am and I crave food.. So I am working on how I will manage this (ideas welcome).

I have had problems with food since my very late teens, issues with portion control, obsessive thoughts about what to eat next/what not to, guilt, binging, purging etc. i have done vclds, which whilst their results are amazing- do not help my binge eating problems.

I will update daily with my intake and general ramblings

Katy xx

Welcome to the world of calories, have you figured out your plan of fat attack yet? X

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well... I worked friday night and was under calories by about 100 and did well, I worked until 12am.

Then Sat I made my way from London to Cardiff for a friends bday weekend. I worked my way through about 4000 calories due to all the alcohol and bad food choices!

Yesterday I was over my calories by about 400 as I was hungover!

So today its back on track... On an early 8-4pm today and had to be up at 5am. Not eaten anything yet and probably wont until lunch time x

Here's to a new day and a new week!

I'm always starving when I have to get up really early, don't think I could last until lunchtime x

Omg i was starving by 12pm! Just massively overeaten! Again, very unprepared and need to go food shopping!

Bought a boots meal deal:
Triple sandwich
Popchips
Olives
Water 717 cals eek

Snack: Banana 105cals

Dinner is veg and lean meatballs in passata &herb (homemade sauce)

Exercise- walking 45mins

Really need to start making packed lunches because not only is it costing a fortune but i also seem to keep having sandwiches!!

Honestly dont know what is up with me! I am constantly hungry!

Food so far:

Breakfast: Clean pancakes

Lunch: tomato and mozzarella salad with balsamic vinegar and seeds.

Dinner: chicken wrapped in parma ham with winter veg

Going to do an hours power walking this eve x

I am stuck in a rut!

I cant stop eating, my appetite is huge and I mean HUGE like when nothing fills me up. Then I overeat and feel sick. Just a circle a pointless ****ing circle going round and round going nowhere.

I am eating pure crap therefore I feel it. I am breaking out in spots, sluggish, tired. So tired that I called in sick yesterday as I couldn't find the energy to get up only 3 weeks into my new job!

I am too tired to even leave my bed when I get in from work so preparing food or shopping is not doable.

I really don't know what to do :,( i need help!

:((((((

If now is not the time, then it's not the time. Don't use it as an excuse to beat yourself up, it won't solve anything.

I try and use motivational interviewing techniques on myself. I write down what will be the best thing about eating healthily and what will be the worst thing about eating like a twunt.

If you really want to do it, then you can do it! Good luck!!! Xxx

If now is not the time, then it's not the time. Don't use it as an excuse to beat yourself up, it won't solve anything.

I try and use motivational interviewing techniques on myself. I write down what will be the best thing about eating healthily and what will be the worst thing about eating like a twunt.

If you really want to do it, then you can do it! Good luck!!! Xxx

Thank you- i just need a kick up the a$$ basically. I know i can do this, i have done it before.

Its just each time it gets harder to lose and easier to gain!

That sounds like a good idea writing it all down. Ive got off my lazy butt and made tomorrows lunch a stir fry with loads veg.

Good girl!! U can do this although the words pot kettle and black are springing to mind Coz I have been soooo $hit since Spain!! Not fasting, eating crap. I'm a ****ing mess!!! You'll get there beaut!!!
Ps: Twunt is the best word ever... I'm stealing that x

I tried and tired to get my mojo back for months and months but it took going back to a class to get me back in track.

You can do it lovely, you just need to get your head in the right space as it's just a viscous circle otherwise. I used to feel fed up and fat because none of my clothes would fit but then I'd go and stuff my face which would only end up making me even fatter, sounds silly doesn't it x

Back