Katy's CC journey

Morning all!! Day 3 set to be another 100%.. Feeling very motivated!

I have 2x meals out this week Thursday and Friday. Dont know where I am eating for either which is REALLY annoying!

Thinking of weighing in on Friday at a local meeting so that my motivation doesn't slip and I stay accountable.

Will update with my food plan for today in a bit. Just woke up.. I am exhausted, i got lost in shoreditch last night on way back from work it was so scary and i didn't have my glasses so couldn't see :(

Couldnt 'switch off' until about 3am last night. Off tomorrow and friday and back to work sat and sun xx

Ok food for today: (edited)

Breakfast: didn't end up having breakfast was too busy!

Lunch: home made vegetable and chicken soup, 4 cracker breads with extra light phili.

Snacks: 4 strawbs and 5 grapes, skinny latte, diet coke.

Dinner: didn't have the nume meal as i accidentally picked up 'hunters chicken' which i dont like! So i am having m&s fuller for longer chicken casserole!

Last edited:
Oh sounds like a good day. Are the nume meals any good? I'm not tried them. X

Currently 16st 12.5lbs

Yer it has been- finally feel motivated! The nume meals are really nice! And a fair size too! X

Woohoo spreading the good vibes. :)

I'll try them next time I'm in Morrisons. Thnks x

Currently 16st 12.5lbs

Ugh i am feeling tired, rundown and stressed today. So much going on..

Food so far:

Raspberries, blueberries and a banana
2x egg white and one egg scrambled
Diet coke
1x tea
Water.

Going for a curry this evening... Ideas please?

Thinking of chicken tikka, side salad, 1/4 bowl of boiled rice and a poppadom?

Xx

I would choose tikka, salad and rice too. Or maybe even a veggie tomatoey curry? You've done well so far today! X

Currently 16st 12.5lbs

I would choose tikka, salad and rice too. Or maybe even a veggie tomatoey curry? You've done well so far today! X

Currently 16st 12.5lbs

Yer i think il have that! Never tried a veggie curry doesn't really appeal but il see what they've got. Do you have a diary? X

They are okay actually. Although I'd prefer a lamb curry given the choice! Ha ha! But never mind. But defo go for the tikka. Mmmm yummy! You'll enjoy it. :) Yeah I've just started one. My first time so to be honest it'll not be interesting! Ha ha! I'm not much of a writer. X Currently 16st 11.5lbs

Last edited:
They are okay actually. Although I'd prefer a lamb curry given the choice! Ha ha! But never mind. But defo go for the tikka. Mmmm yummy! You'll enjoy it. :) Yeah I've just started one. My first time so to be honest it'll not be interesting! Ha ha! I'm not much of a writer. X Currently 16st 11.5lbs

Lamb curry is the best!! x

I suppose it'd still taste nice with all the spices etc! What's your diary called and i will follow x

Hello!

Ok today I finally started again. Went for Atkins. I need to do this. Put on a suit for court other day and it was so tight. It used to be baggy!

I'm late shift the next four days so just need to make sure I get up and prepare my meals.

How you all doing xx

Hello!

Ok today I finally started again. Went for Atkins. I need to do this. Put on a suit for court other day and it was so tight. It used to be baggy!

I'm late shift the next four days so just need to make sure I get up and prepare my meals.

How you all doing xx

Hey,

Good luck on Atkins! I hear a lot of good things about it so i am sure you will do great.

Yes preparation is so important! I always do terribly when i haven't planned. X

Had my meal..

2x mini pakoras
1/2 poppadom
8 chicken tikka pieces
1/4 keema naan
No rice.
Also ended up having a cappuccino earlier (what a devil) lol!

My chicken tikka was dry and tasteless! I was so disappointed and even more disappointed i ate the whole lot and wasted precious calories.

Had my meal.. 2x mini pakoras 1/2 poppadom 8 chicken tikka pieces 1/4 keema naan No rice. Also ended up having a cappuccino earlier (what a devil) lol! My chicken tikka was dry and tasteless! I was so disappointed and even more disappointed i ate the whole lot and wasted precious calories.

Arw bless ya pet! :-( hope the cappuccino was nice though x

Currently 16st 11.5lbs

Back