ProPoints Katy's diary: No more binges & no more wasting time!

Haha i wish i did that would mean MORE discount :D yaaah do it! It would be rude not to! Xx

True, and that would be awesome! :D I think I will, problem is I've now found several pairs of boots and jumpers that have caught my eye lol. If only we had endless supplies of money! Oh and apparently shaper jeans give you "a bit of lift". Right up my street then haha :eek: xx

Diversity said:
True, and that would be awesome! :D I think I will, problem is I've now found several pairs of boots and jumpers that have caught my eye lol. If only we had endless supplies of money! Oh and apparently shaper jeans give you "a bit of lift". Right up my street then haha :eek: xx

I know! Need to get rich! I def need a bit of a lift my bum is so flat and awful! :( xx

This sums me up.. Lazy with no motivation

Attachments

• image-1470727675.jpg
    image-1470727675.jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 34
Food for today..

Bfast
2x crumpet 5pp
Philidelphia 3pp

Lunch:
Gammon steak6pp
Oven chips 8pp

Dinner:
Branflakes 3pp

25/26

Will snack on fruit this evening x

katywoo87 said:
Ive ended up binging.. Why am i doing this to myself, and more importantly why on the day before weigh in?

Katie I've done the same all week, I went all out today knowing that my weeklies start again and my weigh in is tomorrow. I feel like s*** and I don't know why I've done it. I want to cry!!! X

Tano said:
Katie I've done the same all week, I went all out today knowing that my weeklies start again and my weigh in is tomorrow. I feel like s*** and I don't know why I've done it. I want to cry!!! X

I feel so unbelievably disgusting looking at myself right now but even more disgusted with what I have just done! I actually feel like my ribs are gonna pop out of my skin i am that full, it is awful.

What we gonna do ay? Not much we can do now i suppose.. X

katywoo87 said:
I feel so unbelievably disgusting looking at myself right now but even more disgusted with what I have just done! I actually feel like my ribs are gonna pop out of my skin i am that full, it is awful.

What we gonna do ay? Not much we can do now i suppose.. X

Nope exactly! Tomorrow is a new week for us! New weeklies! Lets smash it chick xxx

you kno what i was like that last week i went away had a word and iv been back on track. i think knowing iv nearly hit a stone and ill be over a hump has spurred me on. you can do it girls xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

aawww ladies dnt beat ur self up! its a new day and more importantly WEIGH IN day which means NEW WEEKLYS yyiiipppeeeeeeeee :)
i find coz i am in the house alot i jus wanna binge all the time coz i am bored!
When me and lucas are here if i am not ptting about doing stuff when i sit down i wanna reach for everything i shouldnt reach for so i shut the front room door make sure i have water and jus try not to think lol!!

im not expecting much on the scales this week went over my points tuesday, my friend hasnt had a good week this week either! but were only human and will have bad days/weeks!

u will get back into it hun i no u will

xxxx

I weighed myself today as promised and have gained 6 pounds :cry:It's hard to believe it's so much - almost half of what I'd lost. I thought maybe some of it might have been bloating/water retention, but I've been back on plan 100% (and drinking loads of water) for the last 3 days so that should have gone by now. I'm gutted, just feel like giving up. :(

I weighed myself today as promised and have gained 6 pounds :cry:It's hard to believe it's so much - almost half of what I'd lost. I thought maybe some of it might have been bloating/water retention, but I've been back on plan 100% (and drinking loads of water) for the last 3 days so that should have gone by now. I'm gutted, just feel like giving up. :(

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hun dont give up, if u give up sweetie u might jus put more on and them 6 may turn in 12lb and thats not worth it hun! it sounds like u have done so well over the last 3days so please dnt give up!:bighug:

It is hard when stopped doing SW for 2 months and then came onto WW i put on nearly 2 stone so double what i had lost :( and when i stepped on them scales i was SO shocked at disgusted with myself, i swore that was the last time i would ever feel that way! So please dont give up because if u do i think u will jus hate ur self for it!

xxx

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hun dont give up, if u give up sweetie u might jus put more on and them 6 may turn in 12lb and thats not worth it hun! it sounds like u have done so well over the last 3days so please dnt give up!:bighug:

It is hard when stopped doing SW for 2 months and then came onto WW i put on nearly 2 stone so double what i had lost :( and when i stepped on them scales i was SO shocked at disgusted with myself, i swore that was the last time i would ever feel that way! So please dont give up because if u do i think u will jus hate ur self for it!

xxx

Thanks for the support hun, it means a lot. :hug99:

You are right, if I give up I will probably just gain more weight and feel even worse about it than I already do. It's just so frustrating knowing I have to lose the same pounds I had already lost and it's all my own fault. :( Like Katy said in another post, I don't know why we do this to ourselves! xx

Diversity said:
Thanks for the support hun, it means a lot. :hug99:

You are right, if I give up I will probably just gain more weight and feel even worse about it than I already do. It's just so frustrating knowing I have to lose the same pounds I had already lost and it's all my own fault. :( Like Katy said in another post, I don't know why we do this to ourselves! xx

Sammie is right, if you give up now you risk feeling 10x worse and gaining more weight. It is scary how quickly it creeps back on! If only its came off as quick as it went on! Today i am not going to weigh in but i am going tomorrow morning. One of my friends is very depressed and I am gonna spend this eve with her and all day tomorrow also as she needs me. I am weighing in at a diff meeting and leader tomorrow as i wanna change leaders anyway.

I know it is disheartening seeing the gain on those scales but if you continue being 100% with healthy eating then there is absolutely no way you'll gain again.

'Success is small efforts repeated day in day out' i keep telling myself this over and over in my head and it can mean something different to each person.. For me its making the small effort of not snacking on anything other than fruit or veg.. I small change but will show success in the long run. Think about something small you could change and repeat everyday also.. You are bound to see results. Try think of the small milestones and small efforts as apposed to the 'bigger' picture ie your overall goal or weight loss.

Don't you dare give up! You've done 3 full days do not do what i did yesterday and ruin hard work it is NEVER worth it!!!!! We said we would do this together so we've got to see this through now! Xx

Hi peeps..

Well today ive been a bit naughty.. No breakfast and had a nandos for lunch.. I thought to myself hmm i COULD have a salad.. But i dont WANT a salad.. I had 1/2 chicken on my nandos card and had chips with it. I am reading a book at the moment for self help regarding overeating and eating disorders. One of the tips was to picture what the plate would look like when i had finished ie..

Do i want to finish it?
If i finish it, this will mean i have less choices later for points.. Do i want this?
If i dont finish it what will the plate look like.. Half empty? Quarter empty?

I envisaged it 1/4 left as i reeeeally wanted a good munch up. And when the food arrived i demolished it but left 1/4! I am well aware i sound bonkers btw but the self help skills actually really help!

By picturing it with a bit left and deciding before it even arrived i would leave some meant my choice was already made up and therefore i didnt get this overriding feeling to eat all of it.. I was satisfied!

So points for today..

1/2nandos hot chicken 13pp (a lot but worth it)
Half portion of chips 5pp

18/26

Leaves 8 pp for dinner.. Not really hungry at the minute but i really fancy a big fruit salad with some fat free natural yoghurt.. So may have soup for dinner followed by fruit salad!

Then i went swimming for an hour.. The rest of the time i spent gossiping in the jacuzzi! :p xx

Back