ProPoints Katy's diary: No more binges & no more wasting time!

katywoo87 said:
Dieting is sooo much harder when i am off work. All i want to do is eat eat eat eat... :( what has happened? I was so positive and motivated last week :( :,(

Morning hun! I find it harder when I'm at work (in the office) than I do when I'm working from home or on leave. I'm making two batches of soup later to keep me busy x

BeckyT said:
Morning hun! I find it harder when I'm at work (in the office) than I do when I'm working from home or on leave. I'm making two batches of soup later to keep me busy x

Hi luv, i used to find it easier at home but i am so tempted here.. At work i just take in my lunch and loads a fruit. I don't usually have time to think about food but today its all i have done! X

Today ive been a nightmare...

No breakfast..

Lunch was jacket potato with tuna mayo and sweetcorn (help with points please??)

Then i snacked on a choc digestive and a fudge cake bat (5pp)

Dinners cooking salmon, loadsa veg and few new potatoes.

Today i got into a size 10 coat (bit tight as onesie on underneath lol) i am well pleased!

If i want things like this to keep happening why do i keep eating c*ap and making bad choices?? :( at least this weekend there will be no nights out which means no hangover and no cravings.

Heres my new winter coat!

P.s girls there is 25% off in newlook if you use the vouchercodes app!!! Get shopping :D xxx

Attachments

• image-4189028621.jpg
    image-4189028621.jpg
    335.1 KB · Views: 57
Dinner

Salmon with extra light phily and bread crumbs, steamed veg and new potatoes sprayed with frylight baked in oven with spices and herbs

Attachments

• image-3000524894.jpg
    image-3000524894.jpg
    514.4 KB · Views: 48
Today ive been a nightmare...

No breakfast..

Lunch was jacket potato with tuna mayo and sweetcorn (help with points please??)

Then i snacked on a choc digestive and a fudge cake bat (5pp)

Dinners cooking salmon, loadsa veg and few new potatoes.

Today i got into a size 10 coat (bit tight as onesie on underneath lol) i am well pleased!

If i want things like this to keep happening why do i keep eating c*ap and making bad choices?? :( at least this weekend there will be no nights out which means no hangover and no cravings.

Heres my new winter coat!

P.s girls there is 25% off in newlook if you use the vouchercodes app!!! Get shopping :D xxx

Congrats on getting into size 10, you must be chuffed :D And the coat is gorgeous! Thanks for the heads up on 25% off, New Look stuff is lovely.
Try not to worry too much about today, at least you've still pointed it and tomorrow is a new day :) When I have a bad day I just eat anything and everything and don't bother pointing any of it lol.
It sounds like this weekend will be easier for you too so don't be too hard on yourself. :hug99:

I've been wanting to have a jacket potato but I have no idea how to point it, I think it depends on weight or something? Does anyone know? xx

hi hun coat looks lush hun and wahoo smaller clotg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

hi hun coat looks lush hun and wahoo smaller clothes!! bet your chuffed x

Diversity said:
Congrats on getting into size 10, you must be chuffed :D And the coat is gorgeous! Thanks for the heads up on 25% off, New Look stuff is lovely.
Try not to worry too much about today, at least you've still pointed it and tomorrow is a new day :) When I have a bad day I just eat anything and everything and don't bother pointing any of it lol.
It sounds like this weekend will be easier for you too so don't be too hard on yourself. :hug99:

I've been wanting to have a jacket potato but I have no idea how to point it, I think it depends on weight or something? Does anyone know? xx

Thank you! Yer i cant remember the last time i got anything size 10 lol although i am aware newlook are generous in sizing lol.

Ive pointed it and i a annoyed at myself because last week i was so upset i sts and no doubt that will be the story again if not a gain.

Yer think you weigh in raw which obviously i couldnt do in a cafe.. Id say it was medium in size? I think they are quite high in points though eeeek! Surely tuna mayo's better than cheese and beans?!! As thats what i usually get xxx

sarahloub1 said:
hi hun coat looks lush hun and wahoo smaller clothes!! bet your chuffed x

Thanks! Yer i keep checking i got the right size and its not a 14 lol xx

haha i kno im the same im back in a 10 top and love it xx

sarahloub1 said:
haha i kno im the same im back in a 10 top and love it xx

Oo wow well done!! I dont think id get a size 10 top over my mahoosive chest just yet! Xx

Nice coat!!! Well done on the size 10, I bet you're well chuffed!

I bought a size 10 coat from asda 7 weeks ago, it looked a bugger when I bought it, the last time I tried it on it looked ok but still too tight on my bingo wings! x

BeckyT said:
Nice coat!!! Well done on the size 10, I bet you're well chuffed!

I bought a size 10 coat from asda 7 weeks ago, it looked a bugger when I bought it, the last time I tried it on it looked ok but still too tight on my bingo wings! x

Thanks ? i am indeed!

Well if you can get it zipped or buttoned up it fits I say!!! Zx

Omg my bf's mother just took the phone off of him to speak to me and said she is feeling 'a little left out because you are so involved in peters life and we never get to see you' the phone call left me actually breathless and panicky! My bf never told me ive been invited every weekend for sunday dinner since i last saw them so now they must think i am ignorant! His parents are seriously so much hard work! So off putting!

I'm so tempted to buy a pair of size 12 skinny jeans from New Look (the 25% off is mouthwatering :D) but they would probably be too small at the moment. I guess I could save them for later? Decisions, decisions! xx

Diversity said:
I'm so tempted to buy a pair of size 12 skinny jeans from New Look (the 25% off is mouthwatering :D) but they would probably be too small at the moment. I guess I could save them for later? Decisions, decisions! xx

DOOOO IT! I have bought about 3 pairs of gorgeous super skinny ones in deep red, khaki and blue look so nice! May as well at 25% off an jeans are only 19.99 in there before discount (i swear i dont work for new look ahhaha!) x

DOOOO IT! I have bought about 3 pairs of gorgeous super skinny ones in deep red, khaki and blue look so nice! May as well at 25% off an jeans are only 19.99 in there before discount (i swear i dont work for new look ahhaha!) x

Haha you sure about that? ;) Their jeans are soo nice though, I found a pair of mid blue "shaper" (whatever that is lol) superskinny jeans for £22.99, but with the discount they are only £17.24 :eek: Bargain! Think I might go for it! :D xx

Diversity said:
Haha you sure about that? ;) Their jeans are soo nice though, I found a pair of mid blue "shaper" (whatever that is lol) superskinny jeans for £22.99, but with the discount they are only £17.24 :eek: Bargain! Think I might go for it! :D xx

Haha i wish i did that would mean MORE discount :D yaaah do it! It would be rude not to! Xx

Back