ProPoints Katy's diary: No more binges & no more wasting time!

BIG changes coming monday, strict 3 shakes a day and one low cal meal. 30day shred and power walking/jog alternate weekends. I am miserably fat no more excuses!!!!!! :D

Love this!!! Xxx

Day 1! Shake tastes like utter sh*t and i dont have a shaker! Fail..

No excuses though i am drinking it and 2 more to go then my dinner of grilled chicken and veg.

Also gonna start shred today to get toned! Really excited!

27 days until the wedding of the year! I have got to look good for this!

Xx

Dont know whether i should get a new diary... Spose i should as this isnt ww! I am doing 2 shakes a day 3 healthy snacks and low cal meal. The aim is to be with 1200 intake per day and to exercise daily.

Today's food please see pics, not the greatest start as i know peanut butter, stuffing & a roast arent great choices (not altogether btw lol) but they're better choices than ive been making these past few weeks!

Aiming to do shred in an hr once my dinners disgusted and possibly a power walk too.

The pic of the beach is dominican, one of my motivations for changing my body x

Attachments

• image-1421323467.jpg
    image-1421323467.jpg
    218.6 KB · Views: 28
  • image-3687597508.jpg
    image-3687597508.jpg
    280 KB · Views: 31
  • image-852885399.jpg
    image-852885399.jpg
    224.8 KB · Views: 35
Yer was fine thanks luv! Just about got day 2 over with and under 1200 did have a small salad for lunch & nandos plain chicken and salad for dinner & shake.

How r u getting on? Xx

Well done lovely x

Day 3 done and dusted! 2x shakes, 4 Brazil nuts, plum, 1/4 mango and a pear, and gammon steak veg and new pots for dinner

Under my 1200- successful day :)

Did feel really hungry around 3pm but had a diet coke and loadsa water.

Feeling less bloated and looking forward to weighing in on fri even tho it'll have only been 5 days x

Day 3 done and dusted! 2x shakes, 4 Brazil nuts, plum, 1/4 mango and a pear, and gammon steak veg and new pots for dinner

Under my 1200- successful day :)

Did feel really hungry around 3pm but had a diet coke and loadsa water.

Feeling less bloated and looking forward to weighing in on fri even tho it'll have only been 5 days x

Well done Hun, doing great xxx

Re: Katy's diary: No more binges & no more wasting time!

Jus ben havin a read thru ur doin gab hun weldone xxx

Go you!!! I am back to giving HL a go for the next 12 weeks to get me back to the 9's for Beefa.... good luck my lovely x

Back