ProPoints Katy's diary: No more binges & no more wasting time!

Im guilty.. Id like someone to film me to see, think ive been kidding myself for too long x

Yep, especially when we get rid of the evidence so that nobody can see it so its as if you've not eaten it all and then you can eat more x

Wooooo hooooo!

How are you finding it? How long have you got till your holibobs? x

Im finding it ok so far, not been struggling. I have a night out tomorrow though so worried about hangover munchies but gonna do my best!

Ive got 17 weeks til ibiza and hoping to book a hol in few weeks for end of july with the bf! So potentially i need to lose at least a stone by 16th july (10weeks) then when i get back il have a month exactly to get the last bit off for ibiza xx

Thanks gals!

Oh my lord... I got wrecked sat night, worst ever! Ended up chundering all down myself & my very expensive french connection dress outside the bar, then again in the cab. My mum had to put me to bed, the shame.

Ive damaged my throat from being sick that much... And for someone that was at one point used to that and never damaging my internals it must have been bad!

Back to normality tomorrow! Went on a massive walk/hike today in the chilterns i am exhausted but enjoyed it!

Booked a hol yesterday with my bf! 8 weeks until Mexico!

Started today with exercise, 30 day shred, 30 day squat challenge and going on a power walk/jog later!

Gonna start up on the shakes tomorrow again with one healthy low carb meal. Ive been a bit lapse this week and someone at work stole my shaker for my shakes.. Would u believe?! TrAmps!

Xx

Booked a hol yesterday with my bf! 8 weeks until Mexico!

Started today with exercise, 30 day shred, 30 day squat challenge and going on a power walk/jog later!

Gonna start up on the shakes tomorrow again with one healthy low carb meal. Ive been a bit lapse this week and someone at work stole my shaker for my shakes.. Would u believe?! TrAmps!

Xx

Who ooooh makes you so much more motivated with a holiday booked don't it!!!

Can't believe someone stole your shakes that's awful !!!!! x

They stole the shaker hun, not my shakes. So ive had to go out this morning to buy a new one. I refuse to drink shakes just being stirred lumpy n gross! An office full of social workers and someone stole it! Disgusting, catching up on ur diary ur doing great darlin xx

That's what I was thinking social workers you would think more morals!! Yeh I wouldn't do shakes stired ! Eww! Thanks Hun trying to just plod along take each day as it comes xx

Morning babes how u doing ? I've been stuck at 9.11 for like 3 weeks now haven't moved up or down even when I went away and pigged out for a few days away this is killing me x

Morning babes how u doing ? I've been stuck at 9.11 for like 3 weeks now haven't moved up or down even when I went away and pigged out for a few days away this is killing me x

Hi lovely! Im doing ok thanks you? The scales will shift soon enough hun! Take ur measurements too, you'll have changed your shape in the next few months with all the exercise.

My scales aren't moving either so far! Bought some summer clothes in a size smaller, so i have no choice but to fit in them in 8 weeks! Xx

Back