ProPoints Katy's diary: No more binges & no more wasting time!

Does anyone know whether there is a cheaper option for WW app on iphone? Im paying 20quid for an app a month and it seems ridiculous considering i dont go to meetings?

Can anyone help?

Does anyone know whether there is a cheaper option for WW app on iphone? Im paying 20quid for an app a month and it seems ridiculous considering i dont go to meetings?

Can anyone help?

I've just registered online just so I can get the app as I don't like the value diary. It was £32 for 3 months x

So does that mean il have to cancel then re-register? What is value diary? Xx

No just switch from monthly pass to online in you account settings.

Bit of advise. Cancel. Then register with topcashback.co.uk. Search weight watchers in their search engine. Click on weight watchers icon. If u do it this way, u will eventually get all your money back. Well the three months that u pay upfront. I payed 32.00 and got 35.00 back. It did take about three months to get the money back, but I got it.

Bit of advise. Cancel. Then register with topcashback.co.uk. Search weight watchers in their search engine. Click on weight watchers icon. If u do it this way, u will eventually get all your money back. Well the three months that u pay upfront. I payed 32.00 and got 35.00 back. It did take about three months to get the money back, but I got it.

Excellent thank you will take a look in a min! :D

Ive put on half a stone (yest) due to period up to 11st 8lbs this morning i am 11st 3lbs how messed up is that?

Had my blood tests today so this time next week things should be a bit clearer.

Havent been on plan really as i was in dublin from Sunday til tues, weds i ate next to nothing as i was unwell. Today ive had fruit and a harvester.

Need to get focused i have a friends bday in march that i dont want to look massive for.. Then 2hols to book one of those will be ibiza and i refuse to me a heffer in ibiza!

Kick up the a**, stern words etc all welcome x

Last edited:
Ive put on half a stone (yest) due to period up to 11st 8lbs this morning i am 11st 1lbs how messed up is that?

Had my blood tests today so this time next week things should be a bit clearer.

Havent been on plan really as i was in dublin from Sunday til tues, weds i ate next to nothing as i was unwell. Today ive had fruit and a harvester.

Need to get focused i have a friends bday in march that i dont want to look massive for.. Then 2hols to book one of those will be ibiza and i refuse to me a heffer in ibiza!

Kick up the a**, stern words etc all welcome x

LOVE beefs!!!!!! Fave place ever, I smash up Ibiza most years hahaha xx

I may have a holiday in a Ibiza in July!!! I can't wait, it will be soooooo up my street ;-) x

Oh goddddd I love it so much!!! We're not going this year coz of the house but we've got glasto tickets. Naughty x

Glasto will still be decent! I wanted to go hideout but its sold out :'( x

Hideout looks soooo sick, my friend worked there last year and actually loved it! She wa a wreck hahaha!!! I'm trying to convince the girls to go for the weekend but not sure. Cannot wait for glasto, I went 2 years ago an actually lived in the dance village, took me a week to recover an I'm not even exaggerating hahaha x

Hideout looks soooo sick, my friend worked there last year and actually loved it! She wa a wreck hahaha!!! I'm trying to convince the girls to go for the weekend but not sure. Cannot wait for glasto, I went 2 years ago an actually lived in the dance village, took me a week to recover an I'm not even exaggerating hahaha x

You sound like my kinda gal!!!! x

Back