ProPoints Katy's diary: No more binges & no more wasting time!

Never enough time in the day :,( i have so much work due in too but its been drama after drama so i havent been able to get anything i wanted done..

I hope so! Gonna cook them in the oven i love burnt sausages lol what a weirdo!

How've you found it with a ww day? Wow well done! Musta done a LOT of walking x

Ahh bless you!!
Burnt sausages hey what you like lol
Erm it's been ok although I pigged at night as the other half made to much food :/ hmm not good but ill have a 100% day today ready for weigh in tomorrow :) good luck today!! X

Morning!!!

I have lost 4lbs!!!!!!!

This time Last week I weighed in at 11.6 this morning I am 11.2!

Come on 10s you're so close now!!!

Over the moon :)

Morning!!!

I have lost 4lbs!!!!!!!

This time Last week I weighed in at 11.6 this morning I am 11.2!

Come on 10s you're so close now!!!

Over the moon :)

Awww a big smile creeped up on my face when I read this! Well done you!!!! Come here slinky clothes and come here summer!!! x

Thanks girls! & thank u for all your support and encouragement!

Finally after so long ive lost some weight! Lets hope it stays this way xx

Well my mood's soon changed! Popped home for lunch to find my jumpsuit for 70s party has arrived and it is SO tight! Size 16! I havent been a size 16 for over a year! So why now?

The reason i got a 16 is i thought itd be flared and baggy on the legs (which granted it is..) but my back fat overlaps at the back and tight round my boobs.

Ergh! Then to top it off my mum comes in with i sh*t you not EIGHT packs of assorted choc bars! WHY!

I have refused any choc, sat eating my salad.. I was better off staying at work i think!

Well my mood's soon changed! Popped home for lunch to find my jumpsuit for 70s party has arrived and it is SO tight! Size 16! I havent been a size 16 for over a year! So why now?

The reason i got a 16 is i thought itd be flared and baggy on the legs (which granted it is..) but my back fat overlaps at the back and tight round my boobs.

Ergh! Then to top it off my mum comes in with i sh*t you not EIGHT packs of assorted choc bars! WHY!

I have refused any choc, sat eating my salad.. I was better off staying at work i think!

I am sooooooo with you.... I have had to buy a load of maxi dresses for my holidays. I tried on some tops the other day and all you could see was my back fat. I have even had to buy some lose fitting boob tube tops to that it hides it. This time last year I has some tight fitting boobtubes. Its not good at all.

Try not to let it get you down which I know isn't easy but if you are anything like me which i know you are then you will resort to food and that WILL NOT get us slinky again xxxxxxxx

I am sooooooo with you.... I have had to buy a load of maxi dresses for my holidays. I tried on some tops the other day and all you could see was my back fat. I have even had to buy some lose fitting boob tube tops to that it hides it. This time last year I has some tight fitting boobtubes. Its not good at all.

Try not to let it get you down which I know isn't easy but if you are anything like me which i know you are then you will resort to food and that WILL NOT get us slinky again xxxxxxxx

Its not even a real make its 'romeo and juliet' from ebay and is seriously misleading i am pissed off! I dont wanna sound rude about being a 16 but i am shocked!

I am gonna try add a pic of it in a moment!

Noooo way am i gonna comfort eat! That'll do nothing.. Just the opposite of I want! I cant risk getting fatter :(

I have a month for it to fit a bit better so that is added motivation now x

This is the blaaaaady jumpsuit :mad:!!!!

Attachments

• image-2033278232.jpg
    image-2033278232.jpg
    446.7 KB · Views: 59
Oooo I like the dress! Maybe you should put it up against something you own that own that you know the size of and I bet it's a similar size x

Back