Katy's Diary

It's feeling tough, isn't it?! All these social occasions! I've just had a hot choc shake- really good! Resigned myself to fact Ill eat more than 3 packs plus protein meal today- might just eat more protein and extra pack if I need it! Won't kill me... Whereas chocolate clearly will. Tastes of poo...

I can't even begin to tell you how the last couple of days have been. My lm is not a v nice person at all (major understatement!!!) and this week has been the straw that had broken the camel's back -after 4 year. I have to be super professional about it but I've been to the powers that be and have explained the situation and how ineffective it is. I was pretty upset, but it was met with understanding. They've suggested mediation but I think it's just gone too far now. I want a new lm and just to crack on with my job for the next 7 months! Baaah.

So, the last two days of term have been really stressful and I totally forgot to fill up with petrol. I ended up on a 3 lane dual carriage way, broken down last night when some angel of a policeman came to help!

Went out for wagamamas and all is well now. Nervous about the new year, but feel like I've done the right thing. Onwards...

Hey, I'm fine! It was my birthday yesterday- had a lovely time at CHINESE BUFFET! I'm a teacher, so not been at work since all the bother. I'm stressed out about it a bit and really don't want to go back to it, but gotta do it! :-/

Put on loads- no weighing... But I just know. I'm getting the train home today so back home tonight. Can I lose 7 st this year?! Oooooooh...

Hey, I'm fine! It was my birthday yesterday- had a lovely time at CHINESE BUFFET! I'm a teacher, so not been at work since all the bother. I'm stressed out about it a bit and really don't want to go back to it, but gotta do it! :-/

Put on loads- no weighing... But I just know. I'm getting the train home today so back home tonight. Can I lose 7 st this year?! Oooooooh...

Oh Happy Birthday!! I luuuurve Chinese buffet! I have an amazing one near me which is only £7 and its got everything you can imagine, even duck and pancakes, you have to pay £8 just for that at most Chinese takeaways.

I know its hard when work is **** but just see it as a new year and a new start, try not to let it get to you. You're back on plan and back on here which means you will 100% get there. Just think in HALF a year you might only be 1 measly stone away from reaching your goal weight, defo something to look forward to xx

You can do it. Just take baby steps and you will be Miss Slinky in no time

I can do it... We all can!

I'm enjoying being back on here. Had a horrible dream about handing in my notice (hopefully ill be outta there come July!). I've got the back to work blues and I've got 5/7 days hols left anyway... Come on!

It's been a bit of a weird time for me as it's exactly a year since my skiing accident- feel like it's a milestone. Went out with my sis to buy some shoes to celebrate and I could barely stand up in the lovely irregular choice- they were so cute and a height I wouldn't have questioned before, but I looked like fat bambi on ice! Ah never mind- sparkly flatties for now!

Right, I've got a heap of things to do so I don't go into 2013 looking like a ragbag! Hair (wash, cut, dye), Nails (gel)... Washing (heaps of)... Also clearing out food cupboard so just s&s and spices in there. I'm starting off tomorrow on four packs. Jillian Michaels DVD pack ordered- £15 for 4 of amazon... Here we go! I'm off out to buy some pebbles as well and I'm going to have two glass jars- one for pounds to lose and one for pounds lost- I'm much better with visual things.

Happy new year! Xxxx

It's lovely, isn't it?! Amanda who I posted about did that too.

The sad fact is that I'll need a few more now I've just weighed myself!!

You sound so motivated.

Day 1 was fine- apart from sicky feeling.

Day 2 - banging head but had a pack and popped a pain killer. Wooo!

Physio today. Gah. I'm knackered. Wondering whether to go back to dr about fatigue. Half time it doesn't seem worth it as not many drs understand. Bah.

Physio was crazy. Had massage which was agony, then rolling on floor on side with thing under me, then with a tennis ball. Bloody ouch, but in a good way! THEN he got me on the treadmill... And I RAN! For the first time in a year... I RAN! This is mahoosive to me! It's a year and 4 days since the accident and 3 months since the second big op. I couldn't be happier.

Well, I could, but let's not rob ourselves! ;-)

Good food day too & I've told physio my goals and he was well pleased!

And I'm really craving fish incase you'd like to know! Can we have mackerel?

Back