Katy's Diary

Saturday... And I'm on plan! I normally struggle on sats as I often meet friends who eat cake! ;-)

"Not for me, thanks!"- been practicing that one today and you know what? It was easy!

I stumbled upon some lovely things today and did something brave. I bought them in a size 14!!!

1. Oasis skinnies
2. Green joules skinnies
3. White stuff denim skirt.

All in the sale! Now... All I have to do is get
Into them!!!

Now... I must get my non size 14 ass to the gym!!! X

Attachments

• image-1964005263.jpg
    image-1964005263.jpg
    419 KB · Views: 24
  • image-4013104673.jpg
    image-4013104673.jpg
    539.9 KB · Views: 19
  • image-1100571378.jpg
    image-1100571378.jpg
    343.8 KB · Views: 18
It's so exciting and motivating when you get into the next size jeans ! You go girl, you soon will be wearing them !

My roomy who's a small 12 just tried on both jean and gave me a good idea. The oasis 14s are teeny and the joules ones are a little more forgiving. I'm wondering whether to take the burgundy ones back or just kick some ass to get mine into them?!

My roomy who's a small 12 just tried on both jean and gave me a good idea. The oasis 14s are teeny and the joules ones are a little more forgiving. I'm wondering whether to take the burgundy ones back or just kick some ass to get mine into them?!

I say kick some ass!! You can look to them for thinspiration because that's what you'll be wearing when you get to your goal. You can also try to get them on every couple of weeks to see how far you've come seeing as you can't see it for yourself and you're not taking photos!

Thats what I'm doing with my dresses. I've spent nearly £200 on 2 dresses that don't fit. I'm not prepared to let my money go to waste and get some good use out of them. I'm just hoping they'll still be in fashion by the time I do get in them haha.

xx

Motivation central here! Love it!!! Yeah- I think you're right! A 12 would be my absolute dream... Now I think of it, a 14 is good, but I don't think it's what I'm aiming for!

My other roomy just came home and said she thinks I've lost already! Woop!

I've weighed today and I'm only 2lbs down- so that's 12 over 2 weeks though! Mustn't grumble at that. I think I'm a bit bloated too- totm looming. :-/ and I've had too much protein- need to cut that down this week!

I'm feeling pretty motivated at the mo with the diet, but having a bit of a slump in terms of energy. Just not feeling good/not functioning properly. Physio was good yesterday and he told me not to be so hard on myself and remember I'm only 3 months post op. Humph.

On the bright side, diet is easy peasy at work and hopefully as I'm 12lbs down totm will be easier. I often see a difference!

Catch you all later!

Your doing great Katy 12 in 2 weeks is brill :)

Woop! I might not weigh til end of month now. I'moff work- I've had a crash and burn after doing too much but staying on plan.

Had the fun job of separating out packs into sweet, savoury and breakfast as my 4 packs in a rubber band method was just not working!

Written some reports today & need to work a bit later. Don't know if it's time to go back to dr. Hmmmmph. I don't know if they can do anything apart from telling me to take it easy/pace self.

My breath is rank today... Just so you know! Xxx

Figured out the slow losses... Totm is here! Bahahahaha! She gets me every time!

I'm a whole stone down now! Woop woop!

Now for the next one! X

Thanks! @@@:-D

Not on reduced hours anymore. Haven't been in since tues. I just went out for coffee with a friend and have landed myself back in bed... And on a Saturday! Go away fatigue! Paaah!

yay! You and WPW both down a stone so far this year woo hoo!!

Take it easy missy, are you still on reduced hours at work?

Although I'm close to loosing all motivation so Katy doing much better than me, well done Katy :) - I'm still sulking cos weight won't budge / work issues etc.

Although I'm close to loosing all motivation so Katy doing much better than me, well done Katy :) - I'm still sulking cos weight won't budge / work issues etc.

Keep going Hun, it'll level out in a few days!

Just had chicken, SPAG Bol pack and broc. Hmmm. Feel like crap even sitting on sofa. Sis just reminded me that sick note will have to be from Monday as the weekends count as sick days. I've never had time off for fatigue before- always been able to manage it myself/flop at weekends/evenings. I'm a bit nervous of reactions but there's honestly nothing much I can do. I've stopped going to the gym as I feel like that would take energy rather than give me energy when I'm like this. Ill pick it back up again though.

It's not the diet is it? Do you feel more tired on it? I tend to feel like superwoman once ketosis hits... Not this time though!

Keep going Hun, it'll level out in a few days!

Just had chicken, SPAG Bol pack and broc. Hmmm. Feel like crap even sitting on sofa. Sis just reminded me that sick note will have to be from Monday as the weekends count as sick days. I've never had time off for fatigue before- always been able to manage it myself/flop at weekends/evenings. I'm a bit nervous of reactions but there's honestly nothing much I can do. I've stopped going to the gym as I feel like that would take energy rather than give me energy when I'm like this. Ill pick it back up again though.

It's not the diet is it? Do you feel more tired on it? I tend to feel like superwoman once ketosis hits... Not this time though!

Hey hunny, so pleased to hear about your stone loss!! That's amazing!!

Sorry you're not feeling too good. Have you tried taking vitamin tablets? Also with ketosis I've noticed I don't sleep as well and I don't have these bags if energy everyone else does. Try getting yourself in a routine of going to bed at a decent hour and try Horlicks or camomile tea to help you sleep. If you're getting up early and you've not had enough sleep even in ketosis you're gonna end up running yourself down.

I usually find after a good sleep I feel a tonne better. Hope this helps anyway and you feel better soon!!

Also wpw you're doing fab!! Don't give up now, nobody gets slim without hard work and we all have to remember that this diet is hard!! Push through the hard times and the good times will come rolling in. Stop focusing on the number on the scales and focus more about how you feel being in control of your eating habits. You'll feel better for pushing on rather than giving up. You'll see the number on the scale going down soon enough, I promise!!!

xx

Thanks, Ames! Well, I've been taking multivitamins and honestly, I'm a bit of a geek when it comes to sleep. I'm a cow if I don't get enough! I don't drink caffeine after lunch time and chill out before bed. I sometimes don't sleep as well on this, but generally catch up on it the next night. I think it's fatigue setting in- had a battle with it since the accident and really don't want to contend with that again. I don't have time for this. Hmmm. Doc on Monday then?! I've had a lot of time off for operations and really don't want to have anymore off. :-/

Back